Read any good books lately???

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
One of my girlfriends highly recom. Twilight by Stephenie Meyers and I was really into it. I've read all three of Meyer's books and enjoyed all of them.
It's about vampires but her portrayal of vampires is different from the conventional vampires. There is a movie coming out in December based on this book.
I am interested in reading other genres but don't know where to begin.
All suggestions are welcomed.
:D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh my gosh my sister loves her books and now she can't wait until the movie comes out.

I like The Storyteller's Daughter by Cameron Dokey, Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson and Bet Me by Jennifer Cruise. They are all really good. I even liked the Count of Monte Cristo which I read for Honors English sophomore year lol.

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
Oh my gosh my sister loves her books and now she can't wait until the movie comes out.

I like The Storyteller's Daughter by Cameron Dokey, Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson and Bet Me by Jennifer Cruise. They are all really good. I even liked the Count of Monte Cristo which I read for Honors English sophomore year lol.
Thanks.
:D

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Pop Goes the Weasel, by James Patterson. Actually any of James Patterson's book is good especially the Alex Cross series and the Women's Murder Club series. Be warn though, he's very descriptive and gruesome .

i'm really into memoirs and autobiographies, so lately, two really good ones that i've read are:

* Wings on a White Horse (by Oni Vitandham) which is about her toils during the Khmer Rouge (she's actual Cambodian royalty)
* Home (by Julie Andrews) which I believe is a really interesting, and someday, historical (in terms of entertainment history), biography...

other good books i've recently read include Zapped (Carol Higgins Clark) and The Ghost and the Femme Fatale (Alice Kimberley), which are both rather light mysteries...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
the diplomat's wife i don't remember the author's name. that is a good book! i finished it in like 2 and a half days. i was hooked from beginning to end! ^_^

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Judas Strain by James Rollins. He's the guy who's writing the novel version of the new Indiana Jones. Book is long as hell but non stop action and it's worth it, there's also a big part in there about Ankgor Wat that's interesting.

Simple Genius by David Baldacci. Another gov't action mystery book that's well written.

Ice Blue by Anne Stuart. I got tricked by this one. From the summary I thought it was another superspy action book (yes they are my fave type of books) but it sorta leaned more towards romance. It was like a weird cross between Bourne Supremacy and Jam Luey Rak, no joke. It turned out ok I guess if you like that sort of thing.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
I usually read harlequin presents series (international romance novel). the books are a lot like thai lakorn series. I swear thai lakorn stole ideas from them. One of the book i read is exactly like the lakorn starring willy and mew. The name, the plot, the setting and location are exactly the same. Romance books are addicting. There's another book that is similar to Jumluery Ruk. I need to look for it. It's in my library shelf somewhere.

Daughter of Hassan

Sheikh Hassan Ibn Ahmed might be Danielles's stepfather, but he had always treated her as his own daughter, even though she was not Arab and did not share the tranditional Arab's attitude to arranged marriage, She was horrified when she realised Hassan's dearest wish was for her to marry his nephew, Jourdan whom she had never met. And meeting Jourdan only confirmed her decision. He was dashing and bold and handsome, and she soon fell in love with him, but he was a man of the East, brought up to think of a woman's place as within palace walls. Marriage to such a man could only eventually destroy her!

Thai version
Tam Hua Jai Pai Sud Laa, the khmer title is Jomrov Snaeha
synopsis