Redemption of a Beauty

sh0rtys0ofly

sarNie Egg

Redemption of a Beauty

Janie Tienphosuwan is a 19 year old model who speaks her mind and isn’t afraid of anything; she has a father who is addicted to gambling and trying to live off her fame. She has a younger sister who is only 16 and whom she is trying to provide with the best lifestyle without her younger sister having to worry about anything but school. Even though she always wants everything her way, she would do anything for her family.

Aum Atichart is a 25 year old cold hearted billionaire who hates women in the modeling industry because his dad cheated on his mom with a young model causing his mom to commit suicide. His relationship with women is just a game because he has never witness any true love while on the other hand his younger brother is the type that gives his all in a relationship.

Chapter 1
The light dims down, the music turns up and everyone got up to give applause for the host of the fashion show. “I would like to thank everyone for showing up tonight for our new spring collection of Atichart jewelry. Please sit back and enjoy the show.”
“Janie, are you ready? You’re up next.” asked the director of the show. Janie pops her head through the dress and smiled. “Of course I am, when aren’t I ready?” Janie walks through the curtain wearing a long creamy v-neck dress that reveals her pearl white skin with a lot of confidence while every guy out there is admiring her beauty. As she turns to pose for the camera she trips on her dress and lands in someone’s lap. With his powerful eyes he can rip her dress in pieces; as he slid his finger down her back giving her goose bumps he got closer to her hair and was admiring her scent. He got back to reality as camera flashes kept snapping pictures of them. He looks at her and threw her on the floor. He got up and left leaving her on the floor with embarrassment.

Mr. Atichart ran up to Janie and pulls her up so she could be standing on her feet. As reporters kept snapping photos of Janie, the security guards were trying to lead Mr. Atichart and Janie to the back room trying to prevent more news. “Are you ok?” asked Mr. Atichart as he took his handkerchief from his pocket and wipe sweats off her forehead. Snap! The camera flashes caught the security guard eyes. “Hey no pictures are allowed to be taken in here” yells the security guard as he chases the photographer. Janie pulls away from Mr. Atichart. “Thanks uncle, but I’m ok. I am really sorry for messing up the show.” “It’s alright, it’s not like you wanted it to happen. So you made a mistake, life goes on. I am not mad so don’t be hard on yourself.” Smiles Mr. Atichart. “Thank you uncle, you are a nice person and I enjoy working with you. Hopefully I have a chance to work with you again. I’m sorry but I have to leave.” He nods his head as she gets up to leave.

Aum walks out of his shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and looks at the mirror. He smiled to himself as he thought about Janie then all of a sudden that memory faded. He looks at the mirror and splashes water at his reflection. “No way in hell would I ever stoop so low for a model. She probably thinks that I’m intoxicated with her beauty.” Said Aum as he revealed a wicked smile. He wanders off to the past. He remembers walking into his mother room and finding his mother overdosing on sleeping medicine. “Ma!” he ran to her body and held her tightly in his arms. Next to her body he finds photos of his dad and a young woman being sweet to one another at a restaurant. He crumbled the photos and had hatred in his eyes. He snaps back to reality and punches the mirror leaving stained blood on his reflection.

Janie walks into her house only to find it a mess. “Sara!” she runs up the stairs looking everywhere for her sister. She drops down to the floor and starts to cry. “No!” as she was crying, she hears someone taking a deep breath. “Who’s there?” She crawls to the bed and took a deep breath before deciding to lift the sheets off the floor. “Sara, is that you?” as she pulls her from under the bed and held her tightly in her arms. “Janie, I was so scared. I don’t know what happen. Daddy asked me for money and I gave him the money you gave me this morning for school and he left. After he left there were 3 guys banging on the door and I got scared so I hid under the bed and the rest I don’t know.” “It’s ok hunny, as long as you are fine and as for daddy he will be back after he runs out of money. Go finish your hw and get ready for bed, I’ll clean up and if you’re still scared you can sleep with me tonight.” Janie smiles to show Sara that everything is going to be alright when deep inside she doesn’t know what is going to be her next step.
Janie turns over to her side and gave her sister a kiss on her forehead. She lays in bed in the dark because she was used to her dad’s action. As much as she was supposed to be worried about her dad, her mind kept wandering off to the handsome face earlier that night. “Who are you and how dare you disrespect me like that? I have a bad feeling about you.”

Aum walks into his house looking for his father. “Boss you look like you might need some coffee.” Said Cee. “Oh really? My face look like it needs coffee; well your face looks like you need a kick.” Yells Aum as he points to Cee’s face. “Boss I don’t think my face need a kick.” “Where’s khun por? I need to talk to him.” “He’s in his office sir.” Aum storms into his dad’s office and threw the newspaper onto his desk. “Feel free to explain this” asked Aum. Mr. Atichart rises up from his files and took his time to look at the newspaper. “What is there to explain? The picture explains everything.” “So are you trying to tell me you are destroying our Atichart’s name by catering to a low class prostitute? Oh I’m sorry let me rephrase that, a high class prostitute?” Mr. Atichart got up and slaps Aum. “She is no such thing; if our Atichart name is destroyed blame it on yourself. Your action last night towards Janie was unacceptable.” “I knew it, you always pick stones over diamonds. Look at my mom for an example. You killed her!” as Aum storm out of the office with rage. “P’ Aum where are you going?” asked his brother Oil. Aum got into his car and speeded off.

Janie was sitting on her hammock in her backyard drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. She spits out her coffee as she came across her picture. “What?! Looks like Janie Tienphosuwan has found something good in billionaire Mr. Atichart for him to be that close her.” She was confused as she read the newspaper. “Oh no! This can’t be good. I need to settle this news before people get the wrong impression of me. “Hello, yes I have seen it. It’s nothing, It is just a misunderstanding P’Num. I know I will take care of it. Yes I know you care about my reputation, don’t worry I got everything under control. I will see you tonight ok. Bye.” She hangs up the phone and looks in the mirror. “Janie what have you gotten yourself into?” she shakes her head.

Chapter 2
Janie got out of the cab and was now in front of Atichart’s Jewelry Company; she took off her sunglasses and took a deep breath. “Here goes nothing” she clenched her sweaty fist together and walks toward the company. As she pulls open the door, she bumped into a hard chest causing the hot coffee he was holding to spill all over them. “I am so sorry, are you ok?” she takes out her handkerchief and pats it on his shirt. He smiles at her because he was yet intrigue with her beauty, “I am fine. It was my fault for not paying attention and now look at you, you have coffee stain all over your blouse. Is there anything I can do on behalf of my wrong doing?” Janie couldn’t help herself but started to chuckle, “Well I have to go see Mr. Atichart and I can’t go looking like this so do you have any shirt I can borrow?” “You are lucky that I carry extra clothes in my car because I’m always out of town to find the best gem and diamond for my father.” “Wait are you Mr. Atichart’s son?” he nods his head. “Once again I am really sorry.” “I told you already it was an accident so don’t feel bad. Wait here so I can go grab some clothes for you to change into.”

Janie walks out of the bathroom with a white button up shirt which she tied up to reveal a little of bit of her stomach. “It might be too big, but since I’m a model I can work with it.” “Wait, no wonder you looked familiar. My company worked with you before. Wow you look even prettier in person, I’m sorry where is my manners I am Thana Atichart but you can call me Oil.” “Thank you, but stop it with the compliment you’re making me blush.” “Oh I almost forgot you came here to see my father, do you need me to walk you to his office?” she nodded her head. “Yes I needed to apologize to him for making his name look bad and for the misunderstanding. I know his time is precious, but it be rude if I were to apologize on the phone.” “I understand.”

“Miss Janie, Mr. Atichart is ready to see you.” the sectary said as she got off the phone. “Thanks P’Oil for bringing me up here, but I got it from here.” She walks into the office and closes the door behind her. Mr. Atichart had the back of his chair turned leaving Janie facing his back. “Sawadee ka Uncle” she held her hand to greet him. “I am sorry for wasting your time, but I came to apologize for what the reporters have written about you this morning and for jeopardizing your name.” Out of nowhere the noise of clapping had took over the quietness in the room. “Hmmm did that take long for you to rehearse? No wonder my father has fallen into your little acts.” Aum turns around, got up from his chair, and walks toward Janie. “I’m sorry but do I know you?” “How can you forget?” he ran his finger down her face. She took a step back. “I thought I made it clear that I wanted to see uncle and I don’t know who you are but all I know is that I don’t want to be in the same room as you” she started walking towards the door, but Aum pulls her back “Are you scared of being in the same room as me? And uncle? You must be close to him calling him that, why not try sweetheart or daddy? ” “You know what thanks for the suggestion, next time I see him I’ll call him daddy and just to let you know I’m not scared or intimidated by you.” As she took her arm away from his grip and left him speechless in the office. “You think you are worthy of my time and no low class prostitute will disrespect me like that and walks away. We shall meet again” smiles Aum as he licks his lip.

Oil stood up as Janie slams the door behind her. “Is something wrong Janie? What did my father say?” “He wasn’t there, but instead there were a younger guy who was arrogant and full of himself that kept on degrading me.” “That can only be one person and I know him very well. Sorry on behalf of my brother. He ummm…lets just put it this way he dislike models, no offense.” “But how can you and uncle be related to him? He’s so different. I’m sorry but he’s an asshole.” “You don’t need to be sorry because that’s how he is. Come I’ll treat you to coffee for spilling it on you.” “Ok just because you are treating.” Laughs Janie. Aum walks out of the office seeing Oil and Janie walking off together. “What are your intentions towards my family? First my father and now my brother, I guess you want it all. There’s no limitation for you when it comes to guys huh. People like you deserve a cruel person like me.” he reveals a wicked smile. His phone interrupted his thought. “Yes Noon. I’m not in the mood to go to that event, maybe next time. I’m busy I have to go.” He looks at his phone and dials Ann number. “I miss you, let’s go out tonight. The usual, Temptation night club. I’ll pick you up around 8.”

“P’Num where are you? I was waiting for you for half an hour.” “Silly girl turn around” Janie ran to Num and gave him a hug. “I miss you, I haven’t seen you in years” “Years? I saw you last week.” “Fine but let’s go. I need to dance my tension away tonight.” She pulls Num into the car. As usual every time Janie enters a room all eyes are on her. Aum was on the dance floor dancing with Ann until someone caught his attention at the door. His smile soon turns into disgust as his eyes drift off to the guy next to her. His eyes were following her every move. “Anything to drink sir?” asked the server. “I’ll just have a long island.” “And for the lady?” “I’ll have a shot of henny please.” “Janie are you sure? I don’t want you to be drunk.” “P’Num please I need it.” He nods at the server. “But watch your limits.” With one shot Janie face turned red. Janie grabs Num to dance with her. As for Aum he kept chugging down shots forgetting that he was there with Ann. “P’Num I’m going to use the restroom so behave.” “You be careful.” Aum got up to follow Janie to the bathroom. He doesn’t understand why every time he sees her, he can’t control himself. He lust for her beauty when he knows beauty can kill a man.

Janie walks out of the bathroom fixing her top and bumps into Aum. “I’m sorry I…” as she looks up to find the last person she expects to run into in front of her. Aum held onto her waist. “Let me go!” she struggle to move out of his embrace, but the more she struggle the tighter he holds on. “Are you sure you want me to let go?” he got closer and smells her hair. He was indeed intoxicated with her Chanel perfume. “Again let me go. I don’t know you and I don’t ever want to know who you are.” “But why not I see you giving every other guy out there a chance and it shouldn’t make a difference if I’m included.” Janie slaps him. “You see the difference between you and all the other guys is that I want to give them a chance but a person like you would be the last damn thing on my mind.” “Smart mouth eh, maybe that mouth should be shut with my tongue” He held her against the wall and starts kissing her. He looks at her and had satisfy expression. “Wow surprisingly you are a good kisser, I could imagine what other things you be good at” as he looks at her up and down while licking his lips. Janie spits in his face. “Even if you were the last guy on this planet I wouldn’t even waste my time with a person like you, I rather be a lesbian.” She slaps him and walks away. “I don’t care what it takes but you’ll be mine. My body wants you and no woman dares to ever slap me. It shouldn’t be long because money buys everything.”

sh0rtys0ofly

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3
As soon as Janie got home, she ran straight to the bathroom. She scrubbed her mouth and lips so hard that it turned red. She looks at herself in the mirror. “Do you think you can lower my self esteem by attacking me like that? Never! Be strong Janie!” she was soon interrupted by a knock on her door. “Janie, can I come in?” “Come in Sara” “I have something to show you” Sara had a piece of paper in her hand and started waving it in front of Janie’s face. “Let me see” Janie took the piece of paper and looked at it. “I am so proud of you. Your grades are good. Tell your sister what you want as a gift.” Janie pulls Sara in for a hug. “It is ok Janie, I don’t want anything” “Tell me and I’ll get whatever you desire.” “This might be more than we can afford though” “Try me hunny, you are my little sister and I will shower you with anything you want” “I want to go over board and study” Janie smiles trying to hide that it was more than she can afford. “Don’t worry about it, I will send you away so you can get the best education.” Sara hugged her tightly. “I love you Janie.” “Anything for my baby sister, you are my life. Now off to bed Sara.” She smiles at Sara. Janie knew she didn’t have that much money saved since her father is always taking it to repay for his debts, but her family comes first. She would drop everything just for them.

Janie went downstairs to wait on her father. It was 2 in the morning and he still isn’t home yet. While waiting for her father she dazed off and fell asleep. She was woken up when she heard the phone rang. “Hello, yes this is Tienphosuwan residence. What? How is he? I don’t believe you.” She drops the phone on the floor and burst into tears. Sara ran down the stairs to the loud noise. “What is wrong Janie? What happen?” “Daddy…he’s…gone… forever.” Janie couldn’t get the words out of her mouth. “Where’s daddy?” “He’s dead, ok he’s dead!” she yelled as tears trailed down her cheeks. Sara face turned blue. “You’re lying to me right? Please tell me this is just one of your jokes” Janie looks at her and shook her head.
Janie and Sara rushed to the hospital and were greeted by the doctor. The doctor brought them to see the body. They both rushed to the body and pulled the sheets off his face and were in disbelief. Janie was in denial and couldn’t handle the truth so she fainted. “Janie!” yells Sara.

Janie woke up to a familiar voice. She sees a figure beside her, but couldn’t put it together to see who it was. She finally gained her conscious. “Where am I?” asked Janie. “You are at the hospital, you fainted.” Janie turns to see whose voice it was. “Uncle?” “Yes Janie it’s me. It’s ok try to get some rest.” Janie tries to get up to greet him. “My father?” “I am sorry for your loss” “What happened to him?” “I found him on the street and he was bleeding nonstop so I brought him to the hospital.” “Did he say anything to you before he…” “He told me he had an argument with his debt collector because the guy wanted you as his mistress if your dad doesn’t come up with the money within 24 hours.” “What happen after?” “Your dad disagreed with it and one thing led to another and he shot him.” Janie couldn’t take listening to it anymore and broke down. “This is my fault. He wanted to protect me from those people.” Mr. Atichart pats Janie on the back. “Don’t blame yourself and before he died, he asked me to pay for his debt. Even if he didn’t ask me, I would have done it because you are a good person Janie.” “Thank you uncle, I will work my hardest to pay it off.” “Its ok and as for the funeral I will take care of it.” “Thank you so much, but please don’t tell my sister this.” She turns to look at Sara who is asleep on the couch.

After the funeral Janie and Sara went straight home only to find people there taking their furniture’s and loading it into the truck. Janie rushes to one of the guy. “What are you doing? You have no right to take my properties.” “Actually we do mam, your father has sold the house to my boss to pay for interest.” Janie looks at the paper and couldn’t believe it. She sat on the sidewalk and watches them do so because there is nothing she can do about it. Just as the last item was placed onto the truck, Mr. Atichart came and rushed towards Janie. “Uncle, I have nothing left besides my sister whom I love dearly.” “You have me as your uncle, don’t you?” “Thank you uncle” “If you have no where to stay you can stay at my house until you can stand on your own two feet” “Deal and I promise I won’t waste your time that long uncle” “Don’t worry about it Janie. Just gather your belongings and Sara’s belongings.” She nods her head.

Mr. Atichart pulls the car into his house. Sara was amazed at how big his house was. Janie too was indeed impressed by his mansion. “Uncle this is too much for us. We can stay at the maid’s room. We don’t mind” “What kind of person would I be to let you guys stay in the maid’s room when you are all my guests.” “But…” Janie was interrupted by Mr. Atichart. “If you respect me, you will do as I suggested.” “We surrender uncle, you are too kind.”

Janie and Sara follow Mr. Atichart into the house and the maids took their belongings so the girls would be settled. “Janie, follow the maid so she can show you your room and after you are done you can tour the house if you like.” “Ka.” After Janie and Sara put their belongings away they both laid in bed. “Janie I miss daddy, I miss our family” “I know sweety I do too, with a blank of an eye everything was gone. Don’t worry I will redeem myself and make sure we will get our status back without bothering uncle anymore.” Janie walks down the stairs leaving Sara sleeping in the room. She notices a painting of a very beautiful woman in red. “You may be smiling but behind that smile tells a story” At the bottom of the painting it reads my love. Janie was wandering off and soon enough she was at the pool. As she was staring straight ahead a male figure came from below the water and rises up. She was stunned by his beauty. Her smile became a frown as she figured who it was. “Did you have a nice show?” smiles Aum. Janie ignores him and walk straight ahead, but as she walks away she slips on the puddle of water and fell into the pool. As Janie rises up she felt a body beside her. Aum couldn’t help himself, but enjoyed the view in front of him. “Why are you smiling? Cut it out, you are creeping me out” Aum looks at her up and down with a smirk. “You know if you wanted my attention, you could have let me know instead of trying to catch me like this. Your white shirt is doing justice.” Aum gets closer and it made Janie a bit uncomfortable. Janie looks at her shirt and covers herself. “Will I guess it is working since you want me right?” Aum nods his head and couldn’t control himself. He got even closer and this time their noses are touching. “But I’m not interested, sorry.” Janie got up and left leaving Aum surprised and speechless. “You dare tease me and leave. We’ll see.” Aum said with a smirk. He was confused at why she was at his house. “She wouldn’t dare come here because she doesn’t like me unless khun por.” Just the thought of his dad having his mistress over burned his fuel. He would burst into the incredible hulk any seconds now.

“Janie!” yells Oil as she was walking towards the stairs. “Hi P’Oil, where have you been? I haven’t seen you since I was at the company” “I’m fine, but why are you wet?” “I was clumsy and fell into the pool” Oil starts to giggle. “Wait here” within seconds Oil returns with a bathrobe and puts it over Janie. Aum walks in on time to witness it. “Be careful Oil before you fall into her love spell” as he stares at Janie with disgust. “I wouldn’t mind falling for a beauty like Janie” he smiles. “Thanks P’Oil I am flattered” Her remarks tick Aum even more. Just as Aum open his mouth to talk Mr. Atichart walks in. “It seems you guys have met which makes it easier for me” “But por why is she here?” “To make things short, I took her and her sister in to live here for a while because her father had recently passed away.” “You what? What does this have to do with us? I don’t understand” “Aum listen to what por have to say, he always have a reason” “What is his reason? He wants his mistress to live here so reporters can write about it” “Aum say sorry now! She is not my mistress, give her some respect” Janie couldn’t believe she was being look down on by Aum. She has never hated a person with a passion before until she met him. “No I won’t apologize especially to her. I don’t care if you and your toy are messing but not here. This is my mom’s house no prostitute shall sell her body in this house.” Smack. Mr. Atichart smacks Aum. Everyone was stunned. “You’re choosing her over me. We’ll see.” He ran out of the house with hatred in his eyes. “I’m sorry for being the main reason for your family feud.” She runs up the stairs with tears leaving Mr. Atichart and Oil standing there looking at one another.

sh0rtys0ofly

sarNie Egg
Chapter 4
Aum was sitting at the bar chugging down shots as if it was water. The girl sat next to him seemed annoyed. “Aum baby what’s wrong with you? You seem angry” Aum put his arm over her. “It’s nothing, don’t worry about it I can handle a nobody” “You want me to cheer you up?” the girl smiles. “Let’s take this elsewhere Noon. I’ll show you a good time.” Aum brought Noon back to his condo. “Aum your place is beautiful.” Aum handed Noon a glass of wine. “Not as beautiful as you” Noon giggled to his compliment. “Do you say that to all women?” “I try not to until I met you” “Aum do you love me?” “I don’t like the word love, I don’t believe in love. When a man tells a woman he love her, he is digging his own death bed since people like to take advantage of the powerful four letter word. Do believe that I have good feelings towards you.” “That’s all that matters Aum. Even if you don’t think you love me yet, but I do?”Noon leaned over and kissed Aum on his cheeks. Aum looked at her and sees Janie. “I want you now, stop torturing me by teasing me” Noon nods her head. Aum lifted her and brought her to his bedroom.

Janie sat by the poolside looking up at the moon. “Daddy I miss you, I guess you are in a better place now. Please watch over Sara.” “What about yourself?” asked Oil as he sat beside her. “Sara is my life. She’s the reason why I wake up every morning and do what I do. She’s my inspiration” “Janie I really admire you for that. You are a beautiful person inside and out. But don’t you ever care for yourself?” “P’Oil I do, but sometimes you have to do your duties. My duty as a sister is to show her how to be strong even if I’m weak I can’t show her that. Once I show her that I’m weak I am letting her down because I do not like giving up.” “For a small woman like yourself, your strength as a person is like a man” “Thanks P’Oil, we all have a role to play isn’t that right?” “Is that so?” “Yes, your role P’Oil is to watch over your father’s business even though at times you’re not sure what you want to do in life but you suck it up because it is your father’s reputation that is involved.” “I’m surprise at a young age you are a wise woman and you can read me when nobody else understands me” “I like to observe people because I try not to judge based on first impression but with your brother it’s a different story” “I understand, he puts his wall up because he try to prevent himself from getting hurt” “But why does he hate me so much when I hardly know him? I try not to judge him, but he always give me a reason to” “Once you know how he is as a person you’ll understand” “You are too nice P’Oil even though he’s your brother you don’t have to defend him.” “I like how you are always honest Janie.” Smiles Oil as he took her hand and held onto it. Janie blushes and took away her hand. “P’Oil I am a girl and I do get shy when a handsome guy compliments me.” Janie starts to laugh. “P’Oil it is getting late, I am going to bed. Good night.” “Good night, sweet dreams.” Janie left leaving Oil smiling to himself. “You make my heart skip a beat every time I am around you Janie.” Janie was walking towards the house when she stops to look back and revealed the cutest smile Oil had ever seen. “Don’t sleep too late; it’s not good for your health.”

Janie quietly went up the stair because she didn’t want to wake up Sara. “Janie I’m not asleep yet, but P’Num is on the phone and he wants to talk to you.” “Thanks hunny.” Janie took the phone and went into the hallway. “Janie speaking, how are you P’Num?” “Why didn’t you tell me about your dad? I thought we were close.” “P’Num I’m sorry, we are close. I knew you had to be out of town the next day for work and I didn’t want you to miss it because of me.” “Janie you know I love you and I would drop everything that I’m doing just to be by your side.” “P’Num I know you would that’s why I couldn’t let that happen. I love you like a brother and I wouldn’t do anything to mess up your dreams and goals.” “Like a brother, I know and I have told you before I will keep waiting until you decide to give me a chance. But why didn’t you wait for me, I would have found a place for you to stay at instead of bothering Mr. Atichart.” “I know but I was waiting until you were done with your work so I can bother you.” Janie let out a laugh. “But after I am done with my work, I will be the guidance of Sara and you ok.” “Of course P’Num. Thank you so much for being there for me.” “Love you, now go to sleep.”

The next morning Aum woke up and found Noon sleeping beside him. The only thing he remembers was Janie teasing him and he had to win her. Noon woke up and smiles at Aum and hugged him tightly. “Morning, are you hungry? Do you want to grab something to eat?” “No it’s ok, I need to go home and wash up because my parents are coming home later today from their vacation” “Alright.” Aum was in front of Noon’s house. “Aum don’t forget to call me ok.” “I won’t.” Noon got in closer and looks at Aum and kissed him on his lip.

Janie got up extra early because she was going to be late for her photo shoot. She had asked Sara to come along but she wasn’t interested. She left the house and was trying to find a cab, but it was no luck. As Aum was driving he seen someone familiar and parked his car. He got out and walked towards Janie. “Someone is up early” Janie looks at him and walks away. Aum was trying to calm down because no one had ever walked away from him before. He went behind her and grabbed her wrist. “Do you not have any manners? I was just talking to you.” His voice got high making Janie a little scared but she didn’t want to show it. “I do have manners and it is only towards people who I want to show it to. But with you, hmm not so much.” Janie shook her head. “I don’t really care how you feel towards me, but just know since you are living in my house don’t even think you are going to live peacefully.” “Is that all you have to say?” Janie shook his arm off of her and walks away. “Where do you think you are going?” “Can you please just act like we don’t know one another?” “How am I supposed to do that? You are going to be my step mom right? So it is normal for a step son to be worried about their mom.” “Hmmm you are right but isn’t the son suppose to listen to their mommy?” the last remark made Aum even more mad. “Janie don’t push my buttons” “I didn’t start it, I’m just defending myself” “Come here” he grabs her into the car. “Stop! What are you doing?” Janie yells at him. “Shhhh…People are looking” “Well let me go” “Where do you need to go? I’ll bring you” “Thanks but no thanks. I can manage to get there myself” “It is my job to get my mom to her destination. Now come” Janie was fighting to get out of his embrace. “If you don’t let me go, I am going to scream” “You scream, I kiss and you know I would too” Janie opens her mouth to scream but was shut with Aum’s mouth. He caught her by surprise. She was pulling on his shirt for him to let go and he finally released her. The kiss made Janie breathless. “You!” Janie starts to scream, but Aum points at her reminding her what might happen if she was to scream again. “Now do you want to get in the car peacefully or do you want me to carry you in” He was walking towards her trying to pick her up. “I’m not handicap, I can do it myself” Janie got into the car leaving Aum with a satisfying look on his face. “Where to?” “Patiyah, I have a photo shoot.” Said Janie as she wiped her lips very hard. “I don’t have herpes or anything so don’t worry” “Who knows? With a person like you, it’s never guaranteed” “I should be saying that. Who knows how many people have kissed you since you like older men” With that said, it made Janie really angry so she slaps him. Aum pulled aside screeching his tires. “Janie!” “I’m leaving” Aum held onto her wrist. “If you leave I will rape you in the car.” She looks at him and couldn’t believe he just said that. “You wouldn’t?” “Try me.” Janie knew he wouldn’t, but then again she hardly knows him. “Then please be quiet and don’t say one word throughout the whole ride” “Ok I won’t after this comment, you are a good kisser.” Janie looks at him with evil eyes. Aum blew a kiss at her leaving her feel uneasy, she wasn’t sure if she made the right choice or not by him bringing her.

sh0rtys0ofly

sarNie Egg
Chapter 5

By the time Aum and Janie got to Patiyah the set were all ready. The makeup artist rushes to Janie side and pulls her towards the wardrobe. “Miss Janie, are you ready? We are on a time limit here.” She nods her head “Yes I’m ready.” She sneaks a peek at Aum . He was standing behind her with his arms folded. Janie walks out with a two piece bikini on while Aum was facing the beach view. As he turns around he was speechless of Janie appearances. His left brow rises up. His heart was skipping a beat. He was aroused by her beauty, her body, his temptation. He wanted her now. He shook his head from all his provocative images of Janie. Janie felt uneasy with Aum’s presence. She can feel him eyeing her every move. Aum was caught off guard when a man approaches Janie. He feels heat being built up inside of him. “What is my problem? There are hundreds of women who are ten times prettier than Janie, but why do I feel …” Aum shook his head trying not to think about it.

The photographer went up to Janie and the male model directing them on how to pose. He places the man’s hand on her thigh while holding it up halfway and told Janie to place her finger on the model’s lip while looking at one another. Aum felt uneasy at the picture. He couldn’t stand it when another man is being close to a woman who is meant to be his. He clenched his fist. He couldn’t stand being tortured anymore so he walk up to Janie and pull her away. “What are you doing? Let me go” yells Janie. Aum ignored her. “What are you doing? You are ruining my work” Yells the director of the photo shoot. “How about I pay you money not to hire her anymore?” “What? You can’t do that and why does it concern you?” Aum was paying no mind to what Janie had to say. “So how about it? I’ll pay you double what you pay her.” The director eyes sparkled to the sound of money. He shook his head constantly. “I agree.” Aum walks away pulling Janie with him. She got out of his grip and pushed him. “What are you doing?” “I’m taking you home” “What the hell was that all about?” She points to the photo shoot scene. “I was just watching my father’s back. He wouldn’t like it if another man is close to his precious little model” “Listen what I do does not concern you one bit so mind your business.” He held onto her wrist. “I knew you would enjoy being close to a man” “What is your problem? This is my job, I need the money so I can pay uncle back” “I knew it, you were just after his money.” Slap. Janie slapped him and ran. Aum chased after her and tackled her into the sand. Aum was now on top of her. He looks at her and pushed her hair behind her ears. He looks up and down her body. Janie remembers that she was in a bathing suit so try to push Aum off but he was too heavy. “Can you please get off of me?” “Hmmm…I don’t know because I am enjoying what I am seeing from my point of view” “Perv” she pushes him off and tried covering herself with her hands. “Oh with me you are trying to hide your goods, but earlier you let that guy be all over you” “There’s no point of talking to you because you don’t understand” “All I know is money is everything to you isn’t it. No wonder you are trying to catch my dad.” “Please just take me home” “I don’t want to go home yet so I guess we are going to have to spend the night here” “Fine if you don’t want to go then I’ll find my way back.” Janie runs off leaving Aum behind.

As Janie was running away from Aum, Oil had spotted her. “Janie!” he rolls down his window. Janie looks at the car and couldn’t figure out who the person was until he got out of the car. “P’Oil?” She runs up to Oil and hugged him. “Please take me home.” Oil nodded and took off his shirt to cover Janie. From afar Aum had seen everything. He clenched his fist. “Seriously who do you want Janie?”

Aum storms into the house and bumped into someone, but caught that person in time. “I’m sorry P’Aum I am so clumsy I should have watched where I was going” “It’s ok Janie little sister” Sara got off of Aum’s embrace and looked at him. She was indeed impressed by his manners. “My name is Sara” “Sara eh? Pretty like your sister.” Sara blushed with Aum’s compliment. Aum walked closer to Sara and fixed her hair. Noon walked into the house to witness everything. She runs up to Sara and slaps her. “You’re cute, but why can’t you find your own husband. He’s taken.” “Noon what the hell are you doing?” He ran to Sara’s side and held onto her. Sara looks at him and had never felt a nice warm comfort from a man before. Noon walked towards Sara and pushed her onto the floor. She was getting ready to slap her when a hand caught her wrist. Janie slaps Noon. “Don’t lay your hands on my sister ever again or else.” Noon was scared and ran to Aum and hugged him. “Hunny are you just going to stand there and watch your wife get slap?” Janie walks toward Aum and smiled and in return Aum smiles back. Janie surprised him with a slap. Aum held onto his cheeks. “You dare slap me?” “Worse than this I can still do it, just a slap isn’t even enough for what you people are doing to my sister.” Mr. Atichart walks into the room because of all the noises and screaming. “If everyone in this room respects me then I want everything to end. I am aware of what has happened here by the maid.” “But Por?” “No buts everything must end now.” Aum look at Janie with fire in his eyes while touching his cheeks. Janie looks at him and smiles. “Come on Janie take Sara away to put medicine on her cheeks” “Yes uncle. Sara wait for me in the room while I go get the first aid kit.” Sara nods her head. Noon was angry and stormed out.

Janie walked into the room with the first aid kit and sat next to Sara on the bed. “Are you alright? I should have come home earlier to try and prevent this” Janie touches Sara face gently trying not to hurt her. “I’ll live Janie. It’s nothing, I would have had it worst if P’Aum wasn’t there to protect me” “Sara don’t give him credit. It was his entire fault. His wife or whatever she is to him did this to you because she’s claiming what is right to be hers” “But Janie I don’t think they have anything going on, maybe she have a crush on him but he wants nothing to do with her.” “My poor Sara, you don’t understand how guys work. A guy like him is better off with a person like her. They are fit for one another.” Janie pats Sara on the head. “I don’t believe he is that kind of person.” Sara said under her breath.

Aum was at the poolside touching his cheeks. “NO ONE has ever slapped me before. You think you can do whatever you want just because my father has your back. You’ll regret it, I’ll make you run to me and beg me.” He smirked. Oil sat next to Aum and patted him on the back. “I heard what happen. Don’t take it to serious because Janie only acted out of anger. She is a nice person who will do anything for her family. Once you get to know her, you will understand where she is coming from.” “Nice person? She has never been nice to me ever since she step her foot inside this house. Why are you defending her?” Oil looks at Aum nervously. “I like her. She is beautiful inside and out. She’s the one Aum.” “She maybe beautiful but she is deceiving you. Don’t fall for it, I’m telling you as a brother because I’m trying to watch out for you” “Thanks but you should open your eyes and trying seeing her from a different perspective” “There’s no need to because from the moment I met her, I got her all figured out. And you can do so much better than her” “Don’t have to worry about it because I think I’m in love and whatever you say about her will go through one ear and out another.” Oil got up and left. “Love? No way in hell does she know the meaning of it. But anything for family?” Aum’s left brow rises up.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
oh...seems like Aum got something going through his mind. can't wait to find out.
thanks for the wonderful update :D

sh0rtys0ofly

sarNie Egg
Chapter 6
Mr. Atichart had called in the lawyer to make some change to the will. “Sir when are you going to tell your sons about your health” “It’s not big of a deal, the doctor said to live my life normally. This heart disease won’t take me out that easily” “But anything can trigger it to be worse. They have the right to know sir” “I’ll tell them when the time is right. Right now I just want to examine my sons and to make sure I will give them what is right for them. I also want to give a small portion to Janie and her sister so that they are able to start their future when I am no longer alive to provide for them.” “Mr. Atichart you are so kind. They are lucky to meet someone like you””Make sure you keep this a secret until the time is right. I don’t want Aum to know anything about this because knowing him he will not agree to giving Janie anything” “Even if you hadn’t ask me, I would have kept it a secret because it is my job” “You have always been loyal to me Por.” Mr. Atichart shook his head and patted him on the back.

Aum was walking inside the house when he seen the lawyer walking out of his dad’s office. He walked towards the lawyer and approached him. “Good morning uncle Por! Why did my father called you in for?” “It is nothing much, he just wanted to make some changes to the will that’s all” Aum looked at him confused because why would his father change the will for. “Can you tell me why?” “I’m sorry Aum it is confidential” “Unless it has something to do with that whore Janie” Aum yells. “I have no comment sir. Can I be excused?” He excused himself and walked away. “Janie!”

He rushed up the stairs and was in front of her room. He wasn’t sure if he should knock or should he just barge in. “This is my house, I don’t have to knock.” He barged in only to find an empty room. He heard the shower running, but wasn’t sure if he should go in or not. Janie heard the door open and didn’t think much assuming it was Sara. “Sara, hunny can you come in and pass me a towel please?” Aum grabbed the towel and held onto it. “I shouldn’t, but then again.” He smiles and his eyebrow rises up to the thought of Janie. “Sara! Are you out there?” Janie thought maybe she was just hearing things. She came out the bathroom naked because she had forgotten her robe and her towel on the bed. She closed the bathroom door and turned around to find Aum sitting on her bed with a satisfying look. She tries covering her body with both her arms. “What the hell are you doing in here? Get out! Can’t you see I am naked” She runs to the bed and tried to take the robe that was under Aum. “Get off” He shook his head. “I don’t know, but I love every moment of this.” Janie pushes Aum to the side trying to grab her robe, but Aum pulled her under him. He was now on top of her. He was indeed aroused with her appearances. She can feel his manhood poking her. She felt comfortable and tried struggling, but the more she does the tighter he holds on. “Let go of me before I scream” “I don’t think you should because I have an advantage over you right now.” Janie opens her mouth to scream, but Aum forced his tongue inside her mouth. He kissed her passionately but Janie tries to fight back. He wanted to deepen the kiss, but Janie bit his lip. He looks at her breathless. She can see in his eyes that he was intoxicated with her and he desires her. He couldn’t hold himself anymore. He leaned in closer and the smell of her hair was driving him nuts. “Tell me what does it take for you to give in?” His temptation was out of control. “Not in this life time, now let me go.” She tried getting up, but he pushed her down and pinned her arm over her head. “Don’t try to fight it, you have done it so many times and adding me to your list doesn’t hurt.” “Even if I did, I am still picky with who I would be intimate with” “Janie!” Her words had burned him even more. He was losing control and especially with her comment, it was triggering him even more. He starts to kiss her neck violently. He unbuttons his pants and slid it off with his legs. “Aum please don’t do this. You’ll regret it. I’m begging you; I’ll do whatever you want.” Aum looks at her and smiles. He uses his knee to try and separate her thighs. “Don’t worry I’ll be gentle” “But I hate you!” tears were trailing down her cheeks. “You think I love you, I was just trying to scare you.” He released her, got up and pulled up his pants.

Janie hurried herself and put the robe over her body. Janie went to the door and opens it. “Get out.” Aum went to the door and closes it. “Not until I talk to you first” “Can’t we just talk outside? I don’t want anyone seeing you and me together in a room” “No! Why are you scared my father or my brother might see us together?” “Even if they did they would never think I would go for you.” Janie smirks. “You know you were almost mine, do you want me to continue what I started?” Janie face turn bright pink and she shook her head no. “Good, I am in here because I want to know what you did to my father for him to call the lawyer in and change the will.” “What are you talking about? I am confused” “Don’t try to act innocent. I can read you the first time I met you” Janie looked at him confused. “What?” “Don’t try to seduce my father or my brother or else…” “Who I want to seduce does not concern you? Who knows cause with P’Oil I have nothing but good feelings towards him and I don’t have to try to seduce him. With uncle I respect him, but with you I don’t even know where to start.” “I’m warning you right now, stay away from my brother and my father not so much because if he is tired of chasing you then he’ll move on to the next woman he see. But if you are that hungry for men then I am willing to help you out.” Aum walks towards her and run his finger down her arm. She pulled her arm away. “You can’t stop me from seeing someone and even if I do stop do you think your brother will stop seeing me?” “Just do your part and ignore him” “And if I don’t?” “You think you are the only person who can play this game” “What are you going to do?” “If you are still trying to catch my brother don’t say I never warned you.” “Don’t tell me what I can’t and can do” “Believe me you do not want to start a fire knowing I will be the person to put it out.” He smirks and walked away. “Aum!” Janie dropped to the floor and started crying. “What does he want from me? The scene of him on top of her sends chill down her spine. “You will never be that close to me again.” She couldn’t believe she almost lost it to him. Tears kept trailing down her cheeks.