Reduntant scenes in most thai movies................

Soteeda

You guys pretty much named all the redundant scenes lol. I agree with juicee with those flashback scenes..such a waste of time and whenever my bro sees it he always makes fun of it and is like he's/ she's contemplating again?!!

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah my cousin says that all he needs to see is the first and last episode and he could tell ya the whole story...

cecilia

Staff member
juicee said:
yeah my cousin says that all he needs to see is the first and last episode and he could tell ya the whole story...
[post="32899"][/post]​
:lmao: :loool: ..that's so true..cuz that's how i watch old lakorn..rent the first one..adn the last one..if it's okay..then i'll watch..otherwise..-->pass..lol...

Muddie Murda

smile...
nancyvang said:
When will there be one where na'ek rapes pra'ek...lol...jk.
[post="27463"][/post]​
^_^ I shall be the first n'ek to do that...EVER!!!

PREPARE FOR THE LAUNCH OF A NEW THAI LAKORN STARRING MUDDIE, NAMELESS, SARN, DARVIE, KT, NATHALIE, and uhh :unsure: :D many other SarNies.

I shall be paired up with... :unsure: I don't know...hmm...I'm over Dome and Dunk's too weak to rape.... :unsure: Aw damn...

T_T Nvm...I drop the role. I'll pass it on to SarN. You know how agressive she can get.... :ph34r: :shocked:

====

On the real topic again.

Thai Lakorn does seem predictable. My friend watched the first epi of Pleng Payu, only because Louis was in it. Then She quit. I asked why, and she basically told me the whole plot line of the story. I was surprised. :p She hit the spot w/ the child and aum's past and Oil's family. :p wow...hahaha

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:
:lmao: :loool: ..that's so true..cuz that's how i watch old lakorn..rent the first one..adn the last one..if it's okay..then i'll watch..otherwise..-->pass..lol...
[post="32902"][/post]​
you know what i do the same thing

sarN

sarNie Granny
popular line dat P'k would say " u want to get in the car or i'll have to carry u in " LOL>>>>

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
^^ ha...so true.......that's so over used.

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Why is it that I in a lakorn of say like 20 episodes at 1 hr each, with me fast forwarding like 70% of the movie while I'm watching it.........I can still manage to figure out all the details of the plot.

It's majic :) No it's redundant over played storyline.....but yet we are still watching, cause were hooked.

happy

sarNie Egg
for me its the one where someone takes off to 'study' overseas..everytime something goes wrong they go off to study overseas..if that is reality and i live in australia i should see more thai celebs than i am currently seeing .

sarN

sarNie Granny
i got another one LOL !!! How come when there a storyline the P"K & N"K is married cuz of some odd suituation there alway those contract where the P"K can't touch, sleep or goes near her :lmao: and when dat happen it quite predictable wat goin happen next ------> he goin end up "R" her :rolleyes: :p

souchitapower

sarNie Egg
nancyvang said:
Here's one....

Pra'ek gets angry at na'ek so he takes his anger on her and rapes her. In the morning, somehow na'ek forgives him...forgive and forget.

[post="27463"][/post]​
LOL :loool: :loool: :loool: that was totally funny!!! I'm so looking forward to that too....I wonder which nang ek would be willing to star as that kind of character....raping the pra' ek!!! :loool:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
nancyvang said:
Here's one....

Pra'ek gets angry at na'ek so he takes his anger on her and rapes her. In the morning, somehow na'ek forgives him...forgive and forget.

[post="27463"][/post]​

hahah! that's funny!

but the pra'ek makes it seem as if sex and rape is nothign serious. man, if it was like in american series if a guy rapes the girl...then it files to the police balh bnalh balh balh.

Hiatus

Super Momo
you wanna know what I hate FLASHBACKSSS omg I remember in one lakorn its was like alll about flashback I swear it was probably only 5-6 episode withouth falshback if you put it all together LOL

rukmos

sarNie Adult
How about the scenes where the families don't get along and the main characters must choose between their love or their family and end up choosing their family creating all these problem for themselves and finally end up having a happily ever after.

The "R" scense are pretty reduntant, but I enjoy watching it because I find it romantic in a way

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I hate scenes where if n'ake or some girl is walking on the side of the street and somehow there happen to be some drunk people on the street and they end up trying to rape the girl. come on!!!!?!?!?! How can that almost always happen? I hate it!!! I can't stand it!!! And then the p'ake or somebody ends up saving them...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I know huh...somehow, some ways, the p'ek is always there to rescue the n'ek...oh oh...and the n'ek always act like..."you can't touch me"...

Another one is (don't know if anyone mentioned it yet)...n'ek never wants to share a bed with the p'ek...haha...p'ek always have to sleep on the couch or something...

Another one...especially the weak n'eks...calling out to their mom, dad, uncle, brother...or whomever died...in her dreams...haha

And another one...n'ek trips and p'ek catches her...there he goes again...always there for the rescue...haha

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
how bout this one..na'ek is always nice and caring...that's why pa'ek fell in love with her...
and there is always a nang'rai...hehe...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
and it's always someone, the n'ek or pr'ek, owns this HUGE company and the other person is poor...and rich people always hating on poor people...why can't there ever be one about regular people...and even about regular people there's always stupid annoying "funny" people...
and one of the og always siding with the bad person until the very ending...
and evil step mothers...and step siblings...
and like one I just finished watching...why can't they ever tell the parents or freinds that they're in love? they're always like "no if we tell, that toher person who ever he/she is, they'll die or be sad or problem will arise"...THEN WHY THE HELL HAVE THE DAMN RELATIONSHIP IN THE FIRST PLACE WHY NOT JUST TELL THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE AND STOP THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS????
and the n'ek is ALWAYS SOBBING!!!! QUIT BEING SO FREAKING NICE!!!! PEOPLE LIKE THAT DON'T EXIST ANYMORE!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
n'k never admit she love or interest in the P"K and willing to give him up to the N"rai or any other girls dat ask LOL even though she know she want him as much as the N'rai but ya know how Thai lakorn is ...lolzz

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
Nameless said:
The bad guys are always complete psychos. There's barely any redemption on their parts.

How about the 'third-wheel-guy' added in only to create complications between the two leads and made to look stupid in the end.

nang rai's are always snotty/highclass -- that way they could look down on poor people -- for ex. n'ek

-n'ek being poor

-p'ek being rich

-evil step mothers

-annoying servants

-funny gay guy

I'd have to go with the beach scene ending. This has gotta be the most predictable, overplayed, over used ending scene ever. How about we all go to the beach and then kiss and make up? So much for a sweet ending.
[post="27858"][/post]​

:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

soo true!! I really dislike the `thrid-wheel-guy` situation.