Reduntant scenes in most thai movies................

SaSa

sarNie Egg
So I was rewatching some of my old movies and I kept thinking their are so many redundant (same ...over...and over) scenes in the lakorns. Hey I have no complaints just cause I enjoy watching it. But list some of the scenes you've seen over and over again in thai series. For example these are the ones that I can think of:

- the nek and pek are lost in the forest together (how many times have we seen that) & must spend a night
- the girl drowns and is saved by the main character

etc.

harman

oh heres one.

the girl is harassed or eighter kidnapped by the bad guys, and BAM! the main character is always there in time to help the girl.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
hmm..what about when they're in the car together going somewhere important or something and then it rains a lottt out of nowhere and the car got a flat tire, or not even a car any sort of transportation and they can't get it fixed so they have to spend the night together and then they act like they got closer or soemthing or look at each other for a long time haha..I dunno Ive seen that in sooooooooooo many lakorns e.g. Leh Pumres (Pong and Pim), The Janie and Ken one, Wimarn Makelah (Kat and Johnny), etc. :wacko:

SaSa

sarNie Egg
^^ I was just going to mention that one. How about this one mostly the girl is either cutting fruits or cooking and bam she cuts her hand, of course the main guy is there to hold it or clean it for her.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Here's one....

Pra'ek gets angry at na'ek so he takes his anger on her and rapes her. In the morning, somehow na'ek forgives him...forgive and forget.

When will there be one where na'ek rapes pra'ek...lol...jk.

harman

here's another one and this one goes both ways.

drugging eighter one of them then pretend that they just slept together or something like that, meaning the bad people and the main character. not the p'ek and n'ek. and BAM!!! the n'ek or p'ek walks in on them. this setup always works in THai lakorn, also used in soooo many lakorn.

I hope I didnt confused anyone, but you know what I'm talking about right?

harman

nancyvang said:
Here's one....

Pra'ek gets angry at na'ek so he takes his anger on her and rapes her. In the morning, somehow na'ek forgives him...forgive and forget.

[post="27463"][/post]​

haha very funny :lol:

that will never happen. but hey you never know......jk

missjoy

sarNie Elites
lol.. this is funny!

how about the one where nang'ek and pra'ek meeting each other for the first time when they are about to run over another with their car.. then they start arguing with each other.

barney

sarNie Egg
this one should be when the bad girl always slept with the bad guy or going to a bar, get drunk get raped or slept with.

another one: when the bad girl always end up in jail cause they are jealous they want to kill the naek which they pay some bad guy to do the work for them.

or the bad guy try to kiss/rape the naek or drug the neak so he can sleep with her.

how the naek always cry...............we all know that!

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
wat about the one where the bad girl goes crazy at the end because of revenage........

haha....and thai lakorn ending at the beach...haha...at one point my dad got so sick and tire of that he said he was going quite watching the end of thai lakorn....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
Here's one....

[post="27463"][/post]​
yeah isnt it so predictable

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
how about this one

in the end, the bad people always ends up going abroad and they are forgiven even though they caused so much pain towards the main characters.. i hate that. i see that tooo many times in a lakorn

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The beach happy ever after ending. Is Thailand an island or what? And I would pay to see a n'ek press charges against a guy for rape. When n'ek trips and falls on p'ek and they do this slow mo 2min. scene of them just staring at each other.

Sorta off topic: Can a guy get raped? I mean technically the definition of rape is that you haven't given consent right? So if a guy doesn't expressly give consent (like say he was drunk or drugged) then it fits the definition of rape. But then a guy would have to be umm aroused right to perform so isn't that sort of giving consent?

noungning

Heartless
jeanie said:
The beach happy ever after ending. Is Thailand an island or what? And I would pay to see a n'ek press charges against a guy for rape. When n'ek trips and falls on p'ek and they do this slow mo 2min. scene of them just staring at each other.

Sorta off topic: Can a guy get raped? I mean technically the definition of rape is that you haven't given consent right? So if a guy doesn't expressly give consent (like say he was drunk or drugged) then it fits the definition of rape. But then a guy would have to be umm aroused right to perform so isn't that sort of giving consent?
[post="27661"][/post]​
lol i don't think that when ur drunk and don't kno who ur doing it with... is completely giving consent... of course they can't be stopped when they are seduced. it'll just be too hard for them lol

but the scene that is quite repetitive is... going somewhere with someone else besides n'ek or p'ek, whether it was planned or not, and it becomes this big thing and they fight... it gets so annoying... but i guess it all happens lol because if i find someone i'm in love with walking with another girl i'll have a big fit too!

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
how about, when the n'ek and the p'ek get reconcile or almost reveal their feeling, there's always the bag guy/girl shows up in time to miss everything up again!!! What a good timing from them...well guess that's why we call a "lakorn" ... :p

juicee

sarNie Elites
what about the nangek running away - arg i'm so sick of that

or how poor people end up rich because they found their long lost parent

sarN

sarNie Granny
oooooo !! i got one !! how about when they aruge ....u just know the p'k goin kiss the n'k LOL -- either out of revenge or misunderstand or just hate her .. there alway a force kiss LOL ... so funnie :w000t:

juicee

sarNie Elites
how about stupid misunderstandings that blow way out of proportion because they can't communicate with each other

and then there's the praek, who doesn't have the balls to turn down the nangrai and just lets her do whatever she wants...