Reduntant scenes in most thai movies................

tinah

sarNie Coma
how about when nang ek or praek is about to go comfront their love to one another then all of the sudden they overheard he/she saying something bad about him/her or sees him/her with talking with someone else..or thinking their doing something..then there comes the misunderstanding scene..

Kina

Dubsteppin'
well...here's what ive noticed about thai lakorns. the majority of thai lakorns almost always include "pinai gam" (a documented will) or something to do with that. like.....this is the only thing that ignites the lakorn with excitement. i think not. producers need break out of the original egg and hatch new ideas.

tinah

sarNie Coma
on and it always deal with busniess..someone's family getting bankrupcy..then the main character goes and help or something..or nang ek has to marry praek to pay her father's dept..i miss the lakorn where nang ek has to go live in praek pretends to be a maid or is the maid..something different..not same storyline over n over..u start to predict and know what is gonna happen but i dont want to know..i want it to be mysterious and shocking..and unpredictable..

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
Another reduntant scene or scenario is when the p'ek is rich and pretend to be poor and falls in love w/ the n'ek and when the n'ek finds out the the p'ek is rich and gets upset...shoot if that was me I would be like hell yeah..i got a rich boyfriend..heheheh :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
how about when someone gets kidnap their always either in a factory or in a lonesome isolated house somewhere in the woods...and why is it when the n'ek is about to get rape...she goes near the bed :rolleyes: * I never got that...*

noungning

Heartless
BlueMoon said:
how about when someone gets kidnap their always either in a factory or in a lonesome isolated house somewhere in the woods...and why is it when the n'ek is about to get rape...she goes near the bed :rolleyes: * I never got that...*
[post="27792"][/post]​

:w000t: yea why the bed lol

Nameless

N i n j a
The bad guys are always complete psychos. There's barely any redemption on their parts.

How about the 'third-wheel-guy' added in only to create complications between the two leads and made to look stupid in the end.

nang rai's are always snotty/highclass -- that way they could look down on poor people -- for ex. n'ek

-n'ek being poor

-p'ek being rich

-evil step mothers

-annoying servants

-funny gay guy

I'd have to go with the beach scene ending. This has gotta be the most predictable, overplayed, over used ending scene ever. How about we all go to the beach and then kiss and make up? So much for a sweet ending.

barney

sarNie Egg
what about this: the bad girl always in up pregnant, going to abortion.

_________how the mother always take the bad girl side until she know the truth about her, she turn good again or always forcing her son or daughter to marry their pick of men, women for their marriage.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Nameless said:
The bad guys are always complete psychos. There's barely any redemption on their parts.

How about the 'third-wheel-guy' added in only to create complications between the two leads and made to look stupid in the end.

nang rai's are always snotty/highclass -- that way they could look down on poor people -- for ex. n'ek

-n'ek being poor

-p'ek being rich

-evil step mothers

-annoying servants

-funny gay guy

I'd have to go with the beach scene ending. This has gotta be the most predictable, overplayed, over used ending scene ever. How about we all go to the beach and then kiss and make up? So much for a sweet ending.
[post="27858"][/post]​
ditto!!!

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Hey i got one...

when n'ek twist her angkel and p'ek is there to recuse her. Carrying her somewhere and help cleaning it.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
How about when the n'ek get pregnant with the p'ek and wouldn't tell the p'ek and alway run off somewhere else.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
SunnyS said:
Another reduntant scene or scenario is when the p'ek is rich and pretend to be poor and falls in love w/ the n'ek and when the n'ek finds out the the p'ek is rich and gets upset...shoot if that was me I would be like hell yeah..i got a rich boyfriend..heheheh :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:
[post="27767"][/post]​
ahahahah... i agree!!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
LOL you guys are too funny! Everyone one of you just helped me picture every lakorn i've watched. hahahaa :D

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Here's one. The whole revenge thing (usually n'ek's father did some crap to p'ek's father-almost always cheating in a business thing) and of course p'ek and n'ek always fall in love w/one another romeo/juliet style. Its like the guaranteed formula for maximum drama and angst.

I'd pay to see a lakorn where at the end the the one who wanted revenge didn't fall in love with the enemy kinda thing and was like well sucks to be you for being stupid enough to fall for the act. Revenge for revenge sakes you know.

Or the one who was being played goes, screw you for ruining my family and my life, I never really loved you anyway.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
mmm....what about when n'ek and p'ek meet forthe first time and hate each other and somehow end up falling for eachother.....theres only a few lakorns where p'ek and n'ek like each other from the start......lets see another one..where p'ek and n'ek are about to kiss then the phone rings or somehting interupts...

SaSa

sarNie Egg
I can not count how many movies i've seen where the guy moves to the country to be a cop, and there he encounters a tomboy (main girl) in which he later falls for...he..he...

Mint27

the girl is harassed or eighter kidnapped by the bad guys, and BAM! the main character is always there in time to help the girl.
[post="27445"][/post]​
[/quote]

:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: I TOTALLY agree with THIS! :loool: :loool: sounds really STUPID! :loool: :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh and another scene..where the praek or nang ek is getting ready to leave to the airport to go out of the country cuz she had an argument with praek..and then praek hurrys up to the airport but then all of the sudden theres traffic..and he might not make it in time..then wow what u know..he makes it in time and he trys to look for nang ek but he cant find her but then a minute later shes standing in front of him..this scene is usually the ending scene..