[Request]Bang Rajan subbing

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
Is there anyone kind enough to sub Bang Rajan in Eng/Chinese? It's rare to see a quality historical lakorn out there. It might be a bit of a challenge because I guess it has some periodic wordings in it. Right now there isn't any subbed versions out so it would be doing a great service to all the fans out there.

Pretty please with a cherry on top :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
It is a Boran or historical lakorn so not many people are interested in subbing.  Also, the cast are not popular or well known so they don't have people to sub for international fans. 

Sorry, I cannot help out here.

scratchthat

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
It is a Boran or historical lakorn so not many people are interested in subbing.  Also, the cast are not popular or well known so they don't have people to sub for international fans. 

Sorry, I cannot help out here.
it's perfectly ok. I posted this with minimal hope, wanting to get lucky, because it's a really enjoyable lakorn. Thanks anyway.

fun

Expired Sarnie
fun said:
Still no English sub? 

I have an inactive fan channel at Viki that I can replace this lakorn with. As you know Viki has deleted many lakorns just a month or so ago due to copyright. I am willing to use that space for this lakorn. In order for it to work, video links must not be from YouTube, the title will be completely different and unrelated to the lakorn, people cannot comment with the lakorn name or actor/actress names in the lakorn and lastly do not promote it on YouTube. If people request for English subtitles on related YouTube videos, please do not reply or comment that subtitle can be found at viki. If you must, personal message that user. 

I am busy downloading Lom Sorn Ruk, splitting the file and upload it onto Dailymotion. I am also doing all the segmenting and editing on Viki. I just need translators. So I cannot work on this unless someone is willing to help download the lakorn, split the video to fit Dailymotion standard, and help me with the channel. Once I finish with LSR, I can help the downloading, splitting, and uploading. Softsub will later come. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Bang Rajun would be a struggle to translate with all the old fashioned wordings. Just a thought, if I was your friend I would happily re-watch it with you and try my best to translate it in person. I would do it for any of my friends :)

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
No, I just did it so that it won't get deleted off. 

rainruma

sarNie Egg
So will we ever have subs for Bang Rajan/Bang Rajun? .... I would love to watch it ..... I don't care that these actors are not very popular .... I love the story.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
@rainruma Key Hui is a subbing group that is subbing this lakorn at the moment. I believe they subbed up to ep. 12 already. But they are not willing to release it out free to the community. They want people to pay for membership on their website and then they'll let those people watch it. I also hope someone else will be willing to sub this lakorn out for the community. I mean there is no point in subbing if no one gets to watch it.o_O Hope that helped.

Link to first part subbed by KeyHui uploaded on Youtube by fans:

rainruma

sarNie Egg
@P'SweetXin .... Thank you :) .... But I think Key Hui closed their accounts .... at least that is what is on their facebook page, along w/ posts of people demanding their money back ....
Key Hui did the same thing w/ Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart .... so very few people got to see it fully subbed because no one wanted to pick up the project after they did :((

alaysiakeodara

sarNie Egg
@fun hey i was wondering if you ever got around to subbing the bangrajun lakorn. Keyhui didn’t finish the subbing and nobody else subbed or is subbing bangrajun i hope i find someone who can and will tho