Request : Khmer Song/Karaoke/Movies

Rickella

sarNie Egg
Does any1 have CD SSB #16. Especially a song sung by Kanika "Veacha srey langcer " meaning " a word of a call-girl ". Thnx a bunch

Heang

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have the DVD Cambodia Today, Volume 7? If you do, can you rip the songs into MP3 format?

Rainy

sarNie Egg
ummm...Nattown1 I was wonderin if you had SSB 13 if you do can you please upload it for meh... thanks in advance.. if not its okaies

Nattown1

sarNie Egg
Rainy said:
ummm...Nattown1 I was wonderin if you had SSB 13 if you do can you please upload it for meh... thanks in advance.. if not its okaies
[post="35691"][/post]​
Sorry Rainy, I don't have SSB 13 :(

harman

does anyone have this songs its two version one is sang by Pich Chanda and the other one is sung by Preap Sovath.

Ma orm Sreah Taeh Klen-----Pich Chanda mp3
Ma orm sreah------------------Preap Sovath mp3

or perhaps RHM DVD vol. 52

thanks in advance.

Nattown1

sarNie Egg
harman said:
does anyone have this songs its two version one is sang by Pich Chanda and the other one is sung by Preap Sovath.

Ma orm Sreah Taeh Klen-----Pich Chanda mp3
Ma orm sreah------------------Preap Sovath mp3
or perhaps RHM DVD vol. 52

thanks in advance.
[post="38314"][/post]​

I got the songs in DL section :D Sorry that I couldn't upload the DVD vol.52 for you cuz I haven't figured out to do that yet :unsure:

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Hey I have RHM vol. 52 would you like me to upload that video for you..that's if you still need it...

Heang

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have RHM 275? Can you upload, please?

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
:wavecry: Does anyone have the songs:

Plov Snae Baek Baet by York Thitratha
Pleung Snae Pleung Tok by Preab Sowath
Tirk Pnaek Gnuy Dorng by Kim Leakena and Pich Sophear

Thanks, I would really appreciate it !:wavecry:

belle20

sarNie Elites
Hey guys!!
im looking for a song dat was sang in the CTN teen singing contest.....on dat day the guys had to sing moom mara song n the grls had to sing Pich chenda song......so all the grls sang the song.....it goes by something like "kroi tek pleang...meak srelach" (after the rain..the sky brighten) dats all i remember.......i fell in love with this song so if any1 know the title or have to song can u pls pls upload it for me!!!!!!!!....thank u! :D

russe

sarNie Adult
does anyone have SSB vol.8, can you upload it... please? I don't want to buy it cause the last time I bought it, it didn't work and I had to exchange it twice. is this vol. any good?