Request

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
sallysosilly727 said:
OMG im soo soory i reply in with the wrong person. im soo soory i was talking about sweet_azn. im soo sorry. :(
[post="75416"][/post]​
That's ok! ^_^

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
To: chinkywinky

Here You Go:

Or

You can pick both or one of it!
Hope you like it! :D

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
sweet_azn said:
okay thanx!! can u please........ make it!! I WOULD really appreciate it! thanx a lot !!! :D
[post="76007"][/post]​

here ya go

hope you like it :D

sammie

sarNie Egg
:lmao: can some1 make a wallpaper of kob,num,tik J. and joy R. for me plzzzzz.....and also can u guy chose the best pixs out of the actor and actress gallery.......especially i want the best pix of Num Sornram thanks :p

numluver

sarNie Egg
kaxiong said:
i was just wondering if anyone can make me a banner of dan and aff from mon ruk lottery.. will thx..
[post="78163"][/post]​
I will make you one!! :D Check bak laters na!

jbjb

sarNie Egg
hi!

Can someone make me a banner of the fist pic and a avator of the last pic.pleaseeeee.. Thank You Thank You

bill

sarNie Egg
Can I have the other Chakrit banner? Please. Thanks.

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
jbjb said:
hi!

Can someone make me a banner of the fist pic and a avator of the last pic.pleaseeeee.. Thank You Thank You

[post="78364"][/post]​
Here you go:

Hope you like it! :D

Please Save It To Your Own Computer And Upload It To Your Own Serve. To All That Is Using The Avatar Or Banner That I Made.Thanks. ^_^

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i would like to request a banner of pat and film please?... the pix from their upcomming movie? thanx in advanced!!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
sweet_azn said:
i would like to request a banner of pat and film please?... the pix from their upcomming movie? thanx in advanced!!
[post="80535"][/post]​

here you go...i don't know why i do so many...but if you like it, you can choose either one....

:sweat:

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
Pepper_UHT said:
here you go...i don't know why i do so many...but if you like it, you can choose either one....

:sweat:
[post="80717"][/post]​
thanx a lot!! it looks sooooo pretty!!! :D ... I love the background!!! sp pretty!!! thanx!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
sorry to bother again, but can someone make me an avatar to go along with my pat and film banner please? thanx :)