Request

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
:sweat: it's me again...can somebody make me a wallpaper of Pepper and Ann Alicia please? thanks in advance!

Susie

sarNie Adult
HI THERE MY NAME IS SUSIE..can some make me a banner of cee&amy and an avatar of cee, and another banner of pepper &ann alicia?? thanks a bunch

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
Susie said:
HI THERE MY NAME IS SUSIE..can some make me a banner of cee&amy and an avatar of cee, and another banner of pepper &ann alicia?? thanks a bunch
[post="120909"][/post]​

i can do this got any pics or something? :D

x3xKhieMx3x

sarNie Egg
hey can someone please make me a banner because my friend is writing a fan-fic and I'm helping her, please let the title be: Reflection of a wounded soul and written by:ILostMyTrinket umm she wants a picture of this main korean actor name kim hye-seong and the main korean actress name Park Shin-hye please help since she needs it. Oh Yeah make it look sad as possible :sweat:

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i would like to request a banner and avatar of mo and vee.. pix from their new photoshoot(tv review) thanx in advanced :wub:

Meme

sarNie Egg
i would like to request a banner and avater of Dan Danuwong (tv-inside with Sara) but i dont want Sara in it i just want him..thanks!!

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Mara Phang said:
Would someone kindly please make me a banner of Pat and Por.  Thanks in advance.
[post="137875"][/post]​
I can make it for you. Do you have pics??

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
T3rRi408 said:
I can make it for you. Do you have pics??
[post="137967"][/post]​

Thank you so much T3rRi408. Here are their pictures.

You can use whichever you want or mix and match them to your best interest. I appreciate your time and dedication. Thanks again.

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Mara Phang said:
Thank you so much T3rRi408. Here are their pictures.

You can use whichever you want or mix and match them to your best interest. I appreciate your time and dedication. Thanks again.
[post="138116"][/post]​
I'll start on making the banner now. :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
T3rRi408 said:
Here you go:

Hope you like it! :D
[post="138237"][/post]​
Oh my gosh, T3rRi408, I love the banner so much. :w000t: You are totally creative. Thank you!! You are the greatest!! :wub: