Request

Twinky

sarNie Elites
ohhh...can someone make me a banner with film and poo and an avatar with with arnus....pleazzzzzzzzzzz...thanks

Twinky

sarNie Elites
ohhh...I saw Kayla pretty artwork with the nang'k I was wondering if you can make me something like that but I want the p'ke on it. I want...Cee, Arnus, note, and Oil on there please................ :rolleyes:

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
where can i get a free trial on one of these graphic programs...like photoshop elements or something???

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Twinky said:
ohhh...I saw Kayla pretty artwork with the nang'k I was wondering if you can make me something like that but I want the p'ke on it. I want...Cee, Arnus, note, and Oil on there please................ :rolleyes:
[post="13679"][/post]​

Hiya Twinky..I'm not too familiar with all of the thai stars so if you can post picture of them on here..I can make the artwork for you..

i know cee and oil...but not sure about arnus and note..give me an example pix, k.

do you want banner or wallie?

pecco, go to download.com and search around...you might be able to find a free trail version there. :)

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Ok Kayla I'll try to find some pic of note and vee...thanx a lot..I want a banner and wallie if it's not too much...and keep up the great work...you have major talent.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Twinky said:
Ok Kayla I'll try to find some pic of note and vee...thanx a lot..I want a banner and wallie if it's not too much...and keep up the great work...you have major talent.
[post="14917"][/post]​

no problem ja..i can make it for ya..

you mentioned vee? i know who vee is, but i'm not sure about arnus.

just give me a list and i'll make it.

thanks for the compliment ja. *muah*

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Wow..you're quick...i just posted and saw you posted already...

got it! thanks for the links.

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
AsianFemale said:
opss sorry about the first one...i want a banner of Kullunat and Aum....boths of ems
[post="13570"][/post]​
Here you go AsianFemale:

Hope you like it! :D

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Twinky said:
ohhh...can someone make me a banner with film and poo and an avatar with with arnus....pleazzzzzzzzzzz...thanks
[post="13675"][/post]​
Here you go Twinky:

Or

You can pick which one like best. :D

Brb w/ Arnus Ava.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
If someone has the chance and has the pictures, can some one make me a banner? Thanks so so much!!

numluver

sarNie Egg
Leila said:
If someone has the chance and has the pictures, can some one make me a banner? Thanks so so much!!
[post="16307"][/post]​

Leila, I know you like Dan and I made this banner a while bak thought u would be interested.

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
T3rRi408 said:
Here you go Twinky:

Or

You can pick which one like best. :D

Brb w/ Arnus Ava.
[post="15545"][/post]​
Here is the Arnas Avatar:

Hope you like it! :D

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
numluver said:
Leila, I know you like Dan and I made this banner a while bak thought u would be interested.

[post="16438"][/post]​

AWWWW!!!! THANKS NUMLUVER!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! What video is that???

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Leila said:
[post="16307"][/post]​
I forgot to mention that the banner I wanted was of Hua Jai Chocolate, with Aom and Mos...LOL....Thanks! Especially Numluver for the Dan one!!