Responsilibities

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
for me to think this way? I'm a 19 yrs old gal who goes to school while working a PT job and my sister in law wants me to buy RICE (taking turn buying rice for the family) while her and my brother work, full time and has EBT. I just find it weird that she wants me to take turn doing her responsibilities. It's not right. I'm thinkin' pretty soon, I'll get to run the house... Ua niam tsev~~~ which i don;t want to anytime soon. idiot2

*I know this sounds a bit immature...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
for me to think this way? I'm a 19 yrs old gal who goes to school while working a PT job and my sister in law wants me to buy RICE (taking turn buying rice for the family) while her and my brother work, full time and has EBT. I just find it weird that she wants me to take turn doing her responsibilities. It's not right. I'm thinkin' pretty soon, I'll get to run the house... Ua niam tsev~~~ which i don;t want to anytime soon. idiot2

*I know this sounds a bit immature...
If im not wrong, your a sister living with your brother and sister n law?

Okay, here's my opinion. I understand where you are coming from but just because your brother and sister n law works full time and gets EBT, that doesn't mean they have all the extra money in the world. Don't get me wrong for saying this. I have lived on my own before, i know what's it like to have a bunch of bills. The more you make, the more you spend. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, everyone has bills. Rent, utilities, car insurance(s) and etc.

So, since they want you to take turn buying the rice, do you pay for rent? Because If you don't, then buying a bag of rice shouldn't hurt and don't complain. A bag of rice is nothing compare to rent. lol But if you do help pay rent, depending on how much they get for EBT. They should be the one to buy the rice, that way you will have a little extra cash for gas and etc. :)

And uhm. buying a bag of rice to feed yourself and your family isn't about being a niam tsev. It's about helping and putting food on the table for everyone in the household. Doesn't matter if your ready to be a niam tsev or not, your gonna start somewhere. Maybe buying rice will be the first step. :)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I don't know if you share the rent too or not, if not I agreed with Like YM_gurl that you should help buy the rice...I know that a bag of 100 pound of rice might be expense for you, but think about it, we all need to eat so spending money to help your family is better than throw it on for fun...you still young so there are many things you will learn in your future...and a bag of rice to help your family is something that reasonable...