Reun Sawn Ruk [ DaraVdo ]

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
I just hate it,when its ends,i cant wait for more episode,mang now will have to wait til next week,i want some scene between khun lek and khun nit

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I know that DaraRoong character is like the star of this lakorn but I think everybody around her is like giving her soo much credit, except for Lek. Those people say they all feel sorry for DaraRoong but would not admit that she is psycho even when she witness the damage she has done to people in her life including her siblings.. one time Pa Pring mentioned crazy to DaraRoong and she got kicked out of the house LOL

I'm not feeling sorry for DaraRoong character anymore.. it's too much. She got so many perfect example around her but yet still closed her heart to see. For example, her half-brother, he still came back and respect her all these years even when she kicked them out. Then there's Lek & Yai (her next door neighbor). There parent still together after these 2 kids.

Also she's a tiny old lady (suppose to be because it's the 3rd generation already) and yet no guy can handle her. She also has a weak heart but again, people are afraid of her gun ahahhaa... I just find it annoying sometime so I fast forward. The storyline is still interesting but I even fast forward a bit doesn't make much of a different.. hopefully fast pace and drama pack is coming soon. :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
With Khun Roong prohibiting man and not able to see some of the good examples, it is getting repetitive.

Those people who said they cared about Khun Roong, they need to do something major for her other than just verbally expressing their concerns...um...like strap her and drive her to a mental institute so she can meet Chatree! Ah...but Chatree is a good thing and a bad thing as well.

Honestly, I'm scared of Khun Roong, she's so unstable. She think she can kill someone/something and just buried it in her backyard and get away with it. She's in her own wonder land (La La Land).

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or does Kob look younger with the long hair because aren't they suppose to make her look older? She actually looks older with the short hair. They should switch the hairdo backward but I think she's looking very pretty in here especially with long hair.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
For me, if you want to look old, a short hair do will do it, usually long means youth.

But they're probably thinking it like when your born you have no hair but as you grow it grows, so they're sticking to that. Kob looks pretty no matter what. Even as the dirty and hunch back E-Yen in "Nang Tard" she had virtual no make up and was still pretty (in a natural way), not plastered with make up or fake eyelash.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Mint P. guest starred on Wan Wan Young Wan You for Om Akapan.

It's aired already on the 28th of May 2010, if u have obizgotv or thaitv u can watch on the show of "Wan Wan Young Wan You"

http://www.polyplus.co.th/show/wanwarn/index.html

img]http://gi143.photobucket.com/groups/r134/OWJ3VFTT45/A9199846-19.jpg?t=1274908973[/img]

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
Omg i love this couple so much theyre so cute together P'Min is so pretty nd P'Om is so handsome

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
Finally theres jealous scene,so cuteee,i actually dont know which pair i like between P'Om w.P'Min or P'Min w. P'Win or the other way around to P'Win w. P'Kwan

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I dont' know about the new generation. They're acting and characters are mellow. Nothing that exciting.

I'm just watching to see how crazy Kob's character will get...she's definitely hitting on Chatree though. :blush:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
This lakorn will end tomorrow. Episode 14 (END). Win and Min will have a baby girl. :) So you know what that means...

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
haha lol aww,hope too see them in a lakorn together again

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Watch the end at: http://www.youtube.com/user/TsudEhtChannel

It's so tormenting. Roong with burns all over her face and arms, she's ashamed of herself. So sad...I'm crying. I'm kind of angry though, some of the people that Roong did bad too they deserved it at least a bit but at the end it's like they all get what they want even though done wrong as much as Roong. It's mess up. Especially Krai's wife, she hired this guy to kill Krai's maid yet she's not punish for it at all.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg. ep.8 is enev sadder. omg. chatree move n min can't talk n she gets to stay with two of the most craziest physco ever. kob is scary but at least she have a little tiny bit of nice side in her. the leasibean girl is just a total nasty jerk.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Oh god...I love the ending! Lek and Min's child turn out to be the re carnation of Roong. A good and nice one. And Krai's re carnation as well! They got together...so emotional. I think one of Kob's doggie make a special appearance, adorable.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I like the ending to the re carnation of khun roong and khun krai they goin be together and lived next door. But I really want to see nunok and muengyai kid yea the ending was a rush and unexpected well at least it wasn't a long lakorn.

mia07

Introvert
Khun Rong been through so much throughout the previous life so she deserves a happy ending in the next.