Revenge Love *COMPLETE*

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
thank you mak mak mak ka,,,, finally nadech n yaya get married happy ending but I want it in real life too lol :)
Looking forward for your next FF

Falada

sarNie Adult
LOL Your welcome, vorlek. I also want it to happen in real life, too. And yeah please stay in tune for my next FF, too. My next FF is called Messy Circle of Love. I already post it in. :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada i came back n read again after watching your ytube RL teaser! u did a great job falada ! u r a v talented girl, v multi-skilled, im really proud of u ! HAK key

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Really? There're teaser on youtube? Got to check it how! Great job I love your FF, Fahlada! :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi Falada i'm one of your fans 

btw this is my first time to react most of the time i'm just a silent reader of all YADECH FAN FICTIONS

i'm so glad and so proud that some yadech fans are genius and talented in writing fan fictions :thumbsup:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:

btw this is my first time to react most of the time i'm just a silent reader of all YADECH FAN FICTIONS

i'm so glad and so proud that some yadech fans are genius and talented in writing fan fictions :thumbsup:
hi yk glad ure here reading our dear faladas debut ff ! her follow-up messy circle of love is so good im feeling yadechs pain ! falada is super talented in so many things, i love her !

Falada

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:

LOL I'm really glad that you told me that. :D And yes there's a lot of Yadech fans that write very good FF.  And if you would like. Please support me with Key and the others by reading my other FF Messy Circle of Love. 

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
It reminds me of Sawan Bieng a little bit. Very cute Fa! Can you imagine if they ever remake Sawan Bieng with Yadech...?❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ .. I'd be lost in a trance.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Amya said:
It reminds me of Sawan Bieng a little bit. Very cute Fa! Can you imagine if they ever remake Sawan Bieng with Yadech...?❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ .. I'd be lost in a trance.

LOL I know right. It does kinda reminds me of Sawan Biang, too. When Charles was being mean to Fahlada in Game Rai Game Rak, it reminds me of Sawan Biang, so I think Yadech will also do good if they ever do a remake on Sawan Biang. :D  And thanks, Amya. 

Jinkookshi

sarNie Egg
Your FanFiction is good, but I'm still caming up with something to my story.

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Thank you for writing this NY Fanfic! :clap::cheer:
I enjoyed reading each chapter and I'm glad that Natwara had a change of heart for Nadech and Yaya's relationship as well as both couples getting married at the end. FINN! :):icon12: @Falada