Revengeful Love ~ COMPLETE ~ CHAPTER 26

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
thanks girl...

Awww stupid Towin trying to hurt Aerin man that messed up they were friends just because she couldn't love you forced love is not true love man. Sila is an idiot to jump to conclusion and not listen to the real reason Aerin should make him suffer in the future. Sanee is gonna have lots of bad karma if she try to hurt Fang she needs to go mental hospital. The only person that working out great is Ton/Fang. But i have a feeling they can't be together cuz Sila misunderstood Aerin so he won't divorce Fang.

Keep up the good work and we know ur busy so no worries...

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
omg...sanee is becoming a baby killer...XD
so ton was the father...interesting... >.> ... <.<
and love the preview... ^_^
and it's alright with late updates,
i'm running late with my updates also...
when i have an essay, my partner doesn't,
and when i don't have an essay, he has an essay,
so my fanfics is standing at a standstill...
i'm soooooo frustrated... :angry:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 23
By: M&M

Next Day
Sila woke up in the hotel finding himself still on the balcony. He must’ve slept there since last night. He walked into the bedroom area of the room and saw a big bump on the bed.
“Who is it?” Sila questioned himself. He walked over to the bed shoving the person.
“Oiee! Stop bothering me.” a voice spoke. Sila noticed that it was a girl. He shoved the person again. Aerin put down the blanket and faced him.
“Oie!!…. It’s you!” Aerin yelled seeing him. Both of their eyes widened.
“Why are you here?” Sila asked.
“I rented this room last night!” Aerin said.
“I rented this room! Stop lying! Are you trying to seduce me?” Sila asked.
“Seduce you? Nasty! Get out! I rented this room. You stalker!” Aerin yelled. The door for the room opened as a guy walked in.
“Oops, sorry for interrupting you guys.” the guy said holding a tray.
“What do you need?” Sila asked.
“I came to bring you guys breakfast.” the guy said smiling. Aerin looked at him.
“Sir, this man was in my room. He tried to do something to me. Please kick him out!” Aerin said. Sila smirked. He grabbed Aerin by the arm.
“Please leave us alone. We’re just having boyfriend and girlfriend problems. Sorry about my girlfriend.” Sila said smiling. Aerin slapped him.
“We’re not girlfriend and boyfriend. Please trust me!” Aerin said.
“I shall be leaving.” the guy said walking out of the room. Before he left, he put the tray on the table in the living room.
“Come back!” Aerin yelled over and over.
“I guess we should eat before we die in here.” Sila said.
“I’d rather die then stay with you!” Aerin said angrily.
“Oh, about the slap before, you deserve this.” Sila said as he grabbed her and kissed her on the mouth. She pushed him away as their lips unlocked.
“Nasty! You! I hate you more than anything in the world.” Aerin said throwing pillows at him.
“Let’s go eat.” Sila said holding her arm. She moved her arm away from him.
“Don’t touch me. Leave me alone. I’ll starve.” Aerin said looking away from him.
“I’m alright with that then. You’re stomach is not mines. I don’t have to worry.” Sila said. Sila left the room as Aerin started crying.
“That nasty man. One day, I’ll make you regret everything you’ve done to me and my sister.” Aerin said wiping her tears.

Peemai
She was finally at her destined place. She was going to see Chenup and they would be back like normal. Peemai walked into the house happily until she stopped.
“Are you sure you want to get married with me?” Lada asked.
“Of course, I love you.” Chenup said as the words spilled out like it was everyday words.
“I love you, too.” Lada said hugging him tightly. He hugged her back. Peemai turned around not wanting to see anymore.
“They’re both destined but I’m just an outsider ruining everything.” Peemai spoke walking away. Chenup walked to the entrance door and stared out at Peemai’s car drive out of the gates and into the street.
“Lada, thanks for helping me with that.. “act.” Chenup said.
“Sure, no problem.” Lada spoke smiling.

Cheewin and View
“I feel great except for the fact that my mom yelled at Aerin.” View said as they both sat beside each other at Cheewin’s house in the gazebo.
“How about Fang? How is she?” Cheewin asked. View looked at him.
“Why did you ask about Fang?” View asked.
“Well, no reason really. I just want to know how she’s doing now that she’s not married with Sila.” Cheewin said.
“Tell me, you still have feeling’s for Fang, do you?” View asked. Cheewin looked at her.
“I’ll admit it that I don’t have feelings for her anymore. I was just testing to see what you would say. Except, I have feelings for someone else now.” Cheewin said putting his hand on top of hers. A smile crept on her face as she stared into Cheewin’s eyes.

Aerin and Sila
“Are you sure you don’t want to eat?” Sila yelled.
“I’m sure.” Aerin said. Sila walked into the room seconds later and sat beside her.
“Why didn’t you stay with Towin?” Sila asked.
“Please don’t ask me.” Aerin said glumly.
“Did he upset you?” Sila asked.
“I said don’t ask me.” Aerin said.
“Fine, I don’t want to have anything to do with you.” Sila said.
“Then don’t talk to me.” Aerin said. Sila thought about what to say next.
“Remember… when we were small..” Sila spoke. Aerin looked at him.
“You would sleep on my shoulder all the time and I would comfort you… like this.” Sila said as he put Aerin’s head on his shoulder. She was about to move her head but instead left it on his shoulder.
“Whenever I was sad about Fang or anything else, you would sleep on my shoulder and cheer me up by making me think of happy things…” Sila said.
“Like rainbows and eating egg rolls.” Aerin said.
“You would tell me to not be sad or else you would be sad and then I would give you a smile and then we would go outside to play.” Sila replied.
“Then you always made fun of me for not being able to catch up with you when we were playing tag.” Aerin said. Sila laughed a little. He stopped.
“Do you miss Sila?” Sila asked her.
“What do you mean?” Aerin said confused.
“Do you miss the old Sila?” Sila asked her. Aerin’s head was still rested on his shoulder.
“I miss him a lot.” Aerin said.
“I’ll be sure to tell Sila that you miss him.” Sila said. Aerin giggled thinking how childish he was acting.
“Also tell him that….. I want him back.” Aerin said softly. Sila thought about it for a moment.
“He said he’ll come here in a few seconds.” Sila spoke. Aerin raised her head up.
“But first you have to close your eyes.” Sila said. Aerin smiled closing her eyes. When her eyes were closed, she was excited about what was going to happen next.
“You can open them now.” Sila said. Aerin’s eyes fluttered open as she stared at a hand holding out in front of her. She stared up at the person. There stood her old friend, Sila with his great smile and his relaxing personality. She grabbed his hand standing up to level with him.
“Ready for an adventure?” Sila asked. Aerin nodded. They walked out of the room and exited the hotel. Minutes later, they stood outside where cars were rustling around and people laughed and talked. Sila and Aerin stared at each other smiling. They both could see their own childhood friend staring back at them. Both of them walked around the city a bit more not speaking. They were to nervous and wasn’t sure what to say.
“You want to go eat?” Sila asked shyly.
“You already ate at the hotel.” Aerin said.
“But not you.” Sila said.
“No I’m fine.” Aerin said smiling at him.
“Okay.” Sila replied.
“Sila, tell me how you really feel at this moment. Strange? Great?” Aerin said.
“Hmm… what a girl thing.” Sila said laughing.
“No, seriously. Tell me.” Aerin said stopping. They faced each other standing in the middle of the sidewalk.
“Okay. Right now… I feel….like…I want this day to last forever.” Sila said.
“Me, too.” Aerin said as she leaned up and kissed Sila on the mouth. He kissed her back. While they were kissing, flashback stirred in their heads.

Different FlashbackS
“Sila, you promise me, we’ll be like this forever?” Aerin asked. They were little and sitting on swings beside each other.
“Yeah, but if you grow up not being mature, I’ll ran away from you.” Sila joked.
“Hey!” Aerin said chasing him.
“Sila, don’t go!” Aerin yelled as Sila crawled into the car. The car drove away leaving little Aerin kneeling beside her sisters and mom.
“Only on one condition..” Sila replied looking at Aerin. Aerin knew that this Sila wasn’t the same guy that she met in her childhood. What happened to sweet Sila?
“What?” Aerin asked wondering what it was.
“Fang has to marry me.” Sila replied in a monotone voice. Aerin’s eyes widened as her mouth opened.
“This wedding is great except for one fact, the bride and the groom don’t really love each other.” Aerin said staring over at her sad sister, Fang.
“Hey, I really do love your sister.” Sila remarked.
“I do believe that.” Aerin said sarcastically.
“Wait, are you just jealous? I could’ve sworn that you used to have a crush on me when you were little.” Sila said with a smirk on his face.
“Stay. I’ll be going.” Aerin said but before she left, Sila pulled her close and kissed her on the mouth. Aerin kept hitting him trying to make him let go. Fang stood there staring at them gasping. Aerin pushed him away as she slapped him hard. “You! I…hate…you!” Aerin said running after Fang.

Back to the real world
Aerin pushed him away from her unlocking their lips.
“I’m sorry… but things can never be the same.” Aerin said running away.
“Aerin!” Sila yelled standing there all alone.

Fang
Fang was at the hospital walking around. She touched her stomach rubbing it with her hand.
“Baby, you’ll grow up as a good person.” Fang said smiling tenderly. Sanee walked over to Fang exactly knowing how to destroy her. Fang turned around in time to see Sanee.
“Sanee, w-why are you here?” Fang asked. She looked around hoping for someone to be near them. No one was.
“Hm…to see the baby.” Sanee said walking towards her.
“I won’t let you. I don’t want my baby to know someone mean like you!” Fang said touching her stomach.
“Is that so? Come here!” Sanee said pulling Fang by the hair. She lead her outside to the hospital balcony.
“Let go. Please Sanee.” Fang said. Sanee let go off her hair.
“Help, please help me!” Fang yelled trying to get past Sanee. Sanee closed the doors.
“No one can hear you, you nasty woman!” Sanee said smiling.
“Sanee, please. I beg you.” Fang said bending down. She put her hands together begging. Sanee slapped her across the face.
“You can’t beg me. All I need for you to do is die! I hate you. You’re the one who’s having Sila’s child!” Sanee said angrily.
“But, the child is not Sila’s, it’s-” Fang said.
“Not Sila’s? Liar! I won’t be stupid and believe you.” Sanee replied.
“You have to. Trust me!” Fang said.
“Hmm.. Do you want to die? I’ll push you off this balcony and you’ll fall down… and die!” Sanee said.
“Please stop.” Fang said standing up. Sanee got her by the hair again and made her look down from the balcony at the road.
“Do you think I can’t do it? I will push you off this balcony and watch you.. Die!” Sanee spoke into Fang’s ear.

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted this chapter to end on a cliff hanger. Tehee.., sorry if some of you guys are like…”Come on! I really want to read more!” haha.. Sorry, I’m evil. Tehee.,

PREVIEW
“Aerin, I’m very sorry about back then. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I was just thinking about myself. I was a jerk.” Sila said holding Aerin’s hands. He was kneeling by her feet and crying. Aerin was also crying.
“Sila, I’m sorry but I can’t forgive you. I’ve been hurt too much. Not only have you hurt me, but you also hurt my sister.” Aerin said crying.

“We have to get them together.” View said.
“Aerin won‘t even forgive Sila anymore.” Cheewin replied.
“Sure, she will. I have an idea.” View said smiling.

replies:

dancy: no prob :] Great, it wasn't Sila as the father, :] misunderstanding,.. again, lol.

jeeja: Agreed. Ton = Nice guy. Haha.. maybe it'll end, lol.

puch: Let's see. Lol. let's see when they'll understand each other.

aslisakhmer: You're welcome :] Ohhh, long comment. Thanks, everyone loves long comments. Bad karma, yep yep. :] Thanks for understanding.

daimondlakorn: Baby kiler, urgggg. Agreed. I like the preview, too. lmao.., Yepp, busy.

kikichue1: Well, Ton and Fang were dating a long time before the story started. They were boyfriend and girlfriend for a while, so there must've been a sleeping-together-part. Lol :] sorry, i didn't put it in. ;P

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Ohhh...that kiss. It was so painful. T_T

Short, me no like SHORT! X_X

Next chapter will b great, wonder wat they will do to put the pieces of puzzels back 2gether! :D

puch

sarNie Egg
Oh no.... sila!!
what's next??? Why does he kneel down?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww the being part of Sila & Aerin was cutie...hehe waking up in the same room. But at the end of the chapter is so sad for them...lol

At the hospital scene with Fang and her baby was sweet before that craze Sanee came and ruin the scene. I hope someone come and save Fang before something bad happened to her and her baby.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 24

“Please, I’m scared. Please, stop it!” Fang said. Sanee held her smiling. She was ready to push her off until a hands pulled her away from Fang. Sanee fell onto the floor.
“Are you okay, Fang? I’m sorry I left.” Ton said holding Fang. Fang looked at him smiling.
“Ton, I’m…al-alright.” Fang said as she fainted. Ton stared at Sanee with killer eyes.
“You baby killer! How could you kill a baby that’s not even born yet?” Ton yelled at Sanee.
“Hmm… I don’t care. I didn’t tell her to sleep with my Sila!” Sanee spoke standing up on her feet. Ton looked at her angrily.
“You tried to kill Fang and my baby just because you thought the baby was Sila’s?” Ton said looking at Fang.
“Your baby?!” Sanee said as those words spilled out of Ton’s mouth.
“Of course, Sila hates Fang. Why would they sleep together? You’re unbelievable. Sila will never love a mean girl like you!” Ton said carrying Fang. Ton walked away from the balcony. Sanee stood there holding her head between her two hands.
“This can’t be true. This can’t be true. It’s not Sila’s child. I tried to kill her. Why? What is wrong with me?” Sanee asked herself shaking.

Sila

“Aerin! Aerin! Come back! We need to talk!” Sila yelled walking around. He caught Aerin sitting on a bench in front of a little antique shop. He sat beside her.
“Aerin, we need to talk.” Sila said.
“About what? I don’t need to say anything else to you anymore.” Aerin said with tears rushing from her eyes.
“I need to talk to you.” Sila said holding her shoulders.
“Well, I don’t want to hear anything else from you. You’re a hateful person and I’ll always hate you.” Aerin spoke trying to walk away. Sila held her arm leading her a different direction. She pulled her arm back and slapped him across the face as he turned around. He touched his cheek staring at Aerin.
“From now on, we won’t have any contact with each other.” Aerin said walking away. Sila grabbed her arms still looking into her eyes. Aerin struggled to break free.
“We need to talk or else I’ll yell out that we’re married right here.” Sila said as Aerin looked around. People walked by staring strangely at them.
“Make it quick then.” Aerin said rolling her eyes. Sila smiled happy that he was letting him explain.
“I always liked you ever since we were young. I just thought I was in love with Fang but really it was you.” Sila poke. Aerin looked at him feeling like the words he said had so much meaning.
“Then why did you hurt Fang?” Aerin asked.
“Not only did I hurt Fang, but I also hurt you.” Sila replied.
“You just noticed. It’s too late.” Aerin replied.
“I noticed a long time ago but just never told you. Ever since you worked at the modeling place, I was so happy you were finally working with us but I never admit it.” Sila said holding her hands.
“I was only doing that job to pay for my grandma’s staying at the hospital and soon I’ll have enough money and get out of that job.” Aerin replied confidently.
“Oh.. About that. I already paid for the hospital.” Sila said as Aerin’s eyes widened. She slapped him hard.
“You already paid for my grandma being at the hospital?!” Aerin asked.
“Of course, I did it right when they needed the money. I just didn’t want you to stop working as a modeler” Sila said.
“I worked for you in modeling just for the money for my grandma and you already paid the cost! There was no point in working for you. You know how much I hate you. Why didn’t you tell me?” Aerin asked.
“There was no point of telling you….. I like seeing you suffer.” Sila said. Aerin was ready to slap him again but he held her arm.
“Wait, I didn’t finish. I liked seeing you suffer because I thought it would make me feel better but actually, it made me feel worse.” Sila said.
“I’m wasting so much time talking to you now. Bye.” Aerin said walking away. The words “bye” hit Sila so hard, he fell onto the ground on his knees. A tear drop fell from his eye as the sky turned dark and started raining. Aerin walked out of the rain and sat down on one of the mall’s steps. She was glad that no one could see her tears. It’s great to cry outside when it’s raining, because no one can see your tears. She hugged herself trying to feel the warmth but all she could feel was the coldness. Aerin closed her eyes trying to think about happy thoughts.

Thoughts/ Flashbacks
“Dad will always be with you…no matter what.” Aerin’s dad spoke.
“But… what if I grow up and you don’t like me anymore?” Aerin asked still being a little toddler.
“I’ll love and be with you no matter what.” Aerin’s dad grinned. Aerin hugged her dad remembering the warmth her dad gave her. She smiled at the thought and then remembered about the accident that caused him to die.

Back to the real world
“Stupid! Who would have done that to my dad? Who would?…” Aerin said thinking about her dad’s death. She remembered people saying that he dad died in a car accident due to the not working breaks. She was too young to understand anything but remembered.
“Hm….. That wallet.” Aerin thought remembering about the wallet at Towin’s house. It seemed familiar but why did it remind her of her dad’s. What was she really thinking? Why was she thinking that? Towin couldn’t have had anything to do with her fathers death…right? She shuddered at the thought then opened her eyes and stood up. The rain had softened and there was old little drips now.
“I have to find a way to get in his house….tonight.” Aerin replied confidently. Somehow there was something inside her that was pushing her to get that wallet.

Sanee
She was driving around the place until she spotted Sila walking along the side of the road. She stopped her car right next to him. He turned to see who it was.
“Sila, come in.” Sanee said. Sila shrugged climbing into the passenger seat. Sanee started the car driving. She was expecting Sila to tell her what happened but instead he just sat there silently.
“Sila, what’s up?” Sanee asked.
“The car top.” Sila spoke monotonous.
“Haha.., still the funny-joke-around Sila.” Sanee said laughing. She stared over at Sila who still had on a straight face.
“Sila, what’s wrong? I now something’s wrong.” Sanee said putting her hand over his.
“Thanks for the ride, but if you’re going to ask me this, then just drop me off here.” Sila said. Sanee moved her hand away from his and continued driving. They both stayed silent the whole ride. Sanee stopped in front of Sila’s house.
“I can’t live here.” Sila said.
“Of course you can, it’s your house.” Sanee said surprised at what he said.
“Seriously, I’ll tell you another time. Just drop me off here and I’ll go somewhere else tonight.” Sila said opening the door to get out. Sanee held his arm.
“You can’t go anywhere. There’s no where else to go. Stay at my house tonight.” Sanee replied.
“Thanks.” Sila said sitting back in. Sanee smiled. That simple thanks made her feel better. Sanee started the car again heading towards her house. She drove into the driveway and stopped the car.
“We’re here.” Sanee spoke. Sila got out of the car and walked into the house as if it was his house. Sanee stomped out of the car running after Sila.
“I’ll sleep on the couch.” Sila spoke.
“No, you can sleep in my bed. I’ll sleep on the couch.” Sanee said.
“I’d rather sleep on the couch.” Sila replied laying down onto the couch. He kicked his shoes off and closed his eyes as Sanee walked away angry that Sila wasn’t talking to her as much.

Towin’s House
“Aerin, you are too beautiful.” Towin spoke holding a picture of Aerin. He rubbed his finger over her face in the picture and then set it down on the table in the room and walked up the stairs closing the lights to the living room. Aerin was at the always open entrance door disgusted.
“Crazy man.” Aerin replied seeing him touch her photo. She stared inside at the house which had no lights on. Everything was only pitch black. Aerin tip-toed into the room over to the photo that Towin had just set. She picked it up putting it into her pocket. Being very cautious about anyone watching her, she walked up the stairs. There was a loud sound of snoring as Aerin noticed it was Towin who was already sleeping in bed. She quickly walked into the room focused on getting the wallet.
“Aerin, I love you.” Towin spoke in his dream. Aerin took a sigh.
“Disgusting!” Aerin spoke softly. She walked over to the table opening the drawer. There it was, the wallet, that seemed so familiar. This mission seemed as if it was too easy. She closed the drawer and was about to turn around until arms wrapped around her. She was startled.
“Towin.” Aerin spoke sweetly. She turned around to face him. Towin was half awake and half asleep.
“Aerin, why are you here or am I dreaming?” Towin asked. Aerin decided to play along for a bit so she could escape. He kept his arms wrapped around her waist.
“You’re dreaming of course, silly.” Aerin spoke laughing. Towin smiled.
“Come with me.” Towin said leading her over to the bed. Aerin was getting nervous. She took his arms off her waist and smiled at him. She pushed him onto the bed as he sat up holding her hands.
“Aerin, come here.” Towin said standing up to her. He was about to kiss her neck until she pushed him back onto the bed whispering into his ear.
“I can’t love you. There’ll never be a way.” Aerin spoke softly. She walked out of the room quickly before anything else would happen. From a far distance, she could hear Towin yelling her name but she was okay since he wasn’t following her. She stepped outside of the entrance door feeling accomplished. Finally, she was going to see the owner of this wallet.

Morning
Aerin woke up finding herself in a house that was familiar. She sat up rubbing her eyes. She looked around for anyone.
“Hello?” Aerin asked. The house was surely not hers and it wasn’t Sila’s house, too. What happened last night? Aerin thought. Fang and Ton walked into the room with bright smiles. Aerin turned to them surprised to see them. She suddenly realized that this was Ton’s house. She remembered going to Ton’s house and telling scary stories when Fang and Ton were dating.
“Aerin, are you alright?” Fang asked sitting beside her. She hugged Aerin making her feel like everything was alright. Aerin smiled.
“I’m fine. But how did I get here?” Aerin asked questioning.
“Well, Ton and I were driving from the hospital yesterday night and we saw you sleeping on the bench and of course we were kind enough to take you here.” Fang replied smiling at Ton.
“Thanks.” Aerin answered. She must’ve fell to sleep after she came out of Towin’s house. She remembered being very sleepy.
“No problem. Now I already made breakfast. Let’s eat.” Ton said cheerfully.
“Yep, my husband’s a good cook.” Fang said as Ton wrapped his arm around her shoulders.
“Husband?” Aerin asked.
“Oops, it was supposed to be a surprise.” Fang replied.
“Yeah, we decided to get married as soon as possible so people wouldn’t say anything about her getting pregnant. We got married yesterday. It was a small one with only Fang and I, but it was the best.” Ton said. Aerin smiled at the sweet couple. She finally saw Fang’s meaningful smile. She had seen Fang’s smile when she was with Sila, but it was always a fake smile, never a true one.
“Sure, breakfast. I’ve starving.” Aerin spoke. She knew that those were bad manners but hey, it was her sister’s husbands house and she was starving like crazy.

Sila
Sila yawned opening his eyes. It took a while for him to see what was before him. Sanee stared down at him holding a tray.
“Good morning.” Sanee spoke as Sila sat up startled.
“Sanee, I’m going.” Sila spoke walking out of the house. Sanee dropped the tray and pretended to fall and get hurt. Sanee yelled for help.
“Help, I’m hurt.” Sanee yelled. Sila walked back into the room as Sanee smiled knowing that he was going to help her. He leaned in closer to her ear. At first, Sanee thought he wad going to kiss her.
“Stop lying, I know these tricks. By the way, our love is long gone.” Sila spoke walking away.
“Sila, get back here!” Sanee stood up stomping her feet and yelling.
“Sanee, about our past, forget it.” Sila said getting into a cab. He got in remembering about Aerin and his kiss, how she pushed him away and said the words, “I’m sorry… but things can never be the same.” Those words repeated over in his heads.
“Aerin, I’m sorry. I can’t stop this revenge of mines. It’s for my brother. Cheewin still loves Fang and I won’t let him suffer anymore.” Sila spoke in his head. The driver turned back at him and stopped the car.
“We’re here.” the driver said as Sila handed him the money. Sila walked outside of the car staring at his house. It seemed as if this wasn’t even his house.
“I can’t marry Aerin. I’ll tell Grandma Vin and Cheewin that.” Sila spoke confidently. He walked into the gates which were already open. There was a car parked in the driveway. It was View’s car.

View and Cheewin
View and Cheewin were walking in the backyard of the house on the sidewalk. Cheewin stopped making View face him.
“View, I love you.” Cheewin replied. View stared at him with her glittering eyes.
“Yeah right.” View replied pushing him away. She continued walking as Cheewin followed her. He held her arm pulling her back in front of him.
“I mean it. I really mean it. I love you with all my heart.” Cheewin said.
“But how about Fang? You still have feelings for Fang.” View said.
“Fang and I are over. I don’t love her anymore.” Cheewin replied.
“By the way you look at her, I know you still love her.” View replied walking away with crossed arms.
“But…. I love you more.” Cheewin said putting his arms around her.
“You mean it?” View asked facing him.
“Of course. I’ll prove it.” Cheewin said as he kissed View on the lips. Sila stood nearby watching them.
“Cheewin, is this really what you want?” Sila asked himself. He stared at the loving couple and walked away from the house.
“Cheewin, I’ll stop… the revenge, now that your happy.” Sila mumbled. He walked out of the gates.

Sanee
Sanee was driving around looking for Sila. She stopped her car noticing once again that it was Sila. She stopped her car rolling down the window.
“Sila, get in.” Sanee spoke.
“Sanee, leave me alone. I want to walk by myself.” Sila replied not facing her.
“Sila, we need to talk….about us.” Sanee said getting out of the car.

Coffee Shop
Sila and Sanee were sitting down across from each other in the coffee shop. A person walked by setting down a tray of two coffee cups onto the table.
“Sila….about us.” Sanee started.
“We’re over.” Sila replied not looking at her.
“What?!” Sanee replied surprised.
“We can’t be together.” Sila said.
“You promised me we would be together forever. I knew that wedding would change you forever. I didn‘t agree with you getting married. It‘s all that girl‘s fault.” Sanee spoke.
“No, it’s no one’s fault. The truth is that I loved you before, but times have changed and now I don’t. I don’t want anyone else… except for Aerin. I hope you understand. Just remember I’ll still be there for you like a brother is for a sister. Sorry, Sanee.” Sila replied. Sanee set down the cup of coffee disappointed.
“Sila,…how could you say that to me?” Sanee asked bawling.
“It’s the truth.” Sila replied.
“….If that’s what you want, then I’ll…..leave you.” Sanee replied standing up. She ran out of the shop wiping her eyes. She stood by the door trying to pull back her tears. Sila sat there as a teardrop fell from his eyes.
“Sorry Sanee. I’ve hurt you and many other people, but the truth is that I don’t love you. I love Aerin.” Sila replied.

Aerin and Fang

“Fang, I found this.” Aerin spoke holding out the wallet she got from Towin’s house. Fang took the wallet holding it carefully.
“Why did you give me this wallet? What’s in it?” Fang asked curiously.
“I’m not sure. Doesn’t it look familiar? I didn’t look in it yet. I was too scared what I thought.. Might be true.” Aerin spoke. Fang looked into her worried eyes opening the wallet. There it was…. Satnee Yoogthatat’s ID.
“D-dad.” Aerin spoke taking the wallet from Fang. Fang was too speechless.
“W-where did you find this?” Fang asked looking at Aerin. Aerin was shaking. She started crying.
“I-I found it at…T-towin’s house.” Aerin said as Fang fainted. Her head fell onto Aerin’s shoulder as Aerin set Fang down on the couch. Aerin stared at the pockets in the wallet finding a receipt. The receipt was the day before her dad’s crash. She stared at the receipt reading the top, “Bangkok Car Fixers.” Aerin stood up quickly staring at Fang.
“I must find out the truth.” Aerin spoke running out of the door. She passed Ton who was holding a bag of strawberries.
“Aerin, where are you going?” Ton asked.
“I’ll be back later. Go check on Fang, she just passed out.” Aerin spoke as Ton ran into the house.

Sila
Sila was driving past Ton’s house as he peered at the house for a moment. All of a sudden, he stopped the car thinking seeing someone in front of the car.
“Not now.” Sila spoke lazily. He walked out into the front of the car to see no one. The engine started as he looked at the front window to see Aerin in the driver seat.
“Aerin!” Sila yelled.

No Previews for this Chapter, Sorry :[ Hopee you like :]

replies:

jeeja: sorry, for the short. haha.. ;P painful kiss. agreed. && everything was getting good, too ;P maybe next chapter.

puch: you'll find out in next chapter.. maybe ;P

dancy: agreed, cute parts are destroyed ;P

jeeja

Ton is a lovable husband. Fang is so lucky!!! :D

we need some more Aerin&Sila scenes, some good ones. :D
urgh...no previews....

puch

sarNie Egg
Oh...no....all of sudden...Sila and Aerin been on well and then bad...!!
No preview...!!
What's next??? :unsure: :unsure:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for this chapter.

Somehow I think I like Ton & Fang couple more than Sila and Aerin...hehe

I hope Sila and Aerin have some more sweet scene. I don't think they have enough of that..lol

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Awww just when they know they love each other they can't be together. What did somebody kill their father? I agree with the peeps more sweet scenes between Aerin/Sila. Ton/Fang so kyote jealous of this couple. View/Cheewin interesting he already confess his love for her. Still feel bad for Peemai only her and Aerin are never happy.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love
Chapter 25

“Move!” Aerin yelled. Sila stood in front of the car surprised to see Aerin in the driver seat.
“Aerin, stop it. This is my car!” Sila replied.
“I need to get somewhere now. Move!” Aerin yelled. It took a while as they kept repeating the same things over and over. Finally, Aerin got out of the car with her hands on her hips.
“I said move!” Aerin replied. Sila crawled into the passenger seat before Aerin could get in. She got into the driver seat staring at Sila.
“Get out!” Aerin replied.
“This is my car!” Sila said.
“I need a car. Please get out. I need to get somewhere now!” Aerin said.
“You’re unbelievable. I’ll go with you.” Sila replied sitting back into the seat. Aerin was tired from arguing with him and wanted to get to the place quickly. She started the engine following the address on the receipt.
“Where are we going?” Sila asked.
“You’ll find out when we get there.” Aerin said. Sila took the receipt from her.
“This receipt is dated a long time go. What do you need with it?” Sila asked.
“Stop asking.” Aerin said getting angry.
“Tell me.” Sila spoke. Aerin looked at him and onto the road.
“It’s my dad’s receipt.” Aerin said.
“Your dad’s. I thought he already died.” Sila replied.
“That’s why. This receipt it dated the day before my dad died.” Aerin replied. Sila was shocked.
“So….?” Sila started.
“So, I need to find out how my dad died!” Aerin blurted out impatiently.
“But, where did you get this receipt?” Sila asked.
“I found it…somewhere.” Aerin said.
“Of course but where?” Sila asked.
“I found it at….” Aerin started.
“Towin’s house?” Sila asked.
“Huh? How do you know?” Aerin asked.
“Just a funny guess. So I’m right?” Sila asked.
“I have a feeling that Towin was the cause for my father’s… death.” Aerin stated. Sila looked away from her.
“Towin.” Sila said softly.
“Yes, Towin. He knew my dad for a long time but I’m not sure why he would do this.” Aerin replied.
“Well the receipt says the name of the person who helped your dad which is…this guy named Benz Chokaki.” Sila said saying the weird name.
“Then we’ll have to get there.” Sila replied shutting his mouth. The whole ride was silent except when they were talking about the right directions. Aerin was surprised that she told Sila everything. He seemed as worried about it as she did. Although, there was this feeling in her that made her seem happy that he was going with her and that she wasn’t going to be alone…on this… mission.

Bangkok Car Fixers- Sila and Aerin
Aerin stopped the car and got out of the car as Sila followed her.
“Are you sure this is the right place?” Sila asked staring at the old aged building.
“Sure.” Aerin spoke walking over to the entrance doors. She walked in seeing an old guy sitting by a table.
“Ahem, sir.” Aerin said. The guy looked up from his papers and faced at both of them.
“Are you here to get your car fixed?” the guy asked.
“No, no. We’re here to meet someone… Benz Chokaki.” Sila said remembering the unique name.
“Benz?” the guy asked.
“Yeah.” Aerin and Sila said.
“Do you know him?” Aerin asked.
“Of course, he used to work here. He was a great worker but then quitted two years ago because of some incident.” the guy replied.
“Can you tell us where he is?” Sila asked. The guy looked at them strangely wondering why they were looking for Benz.
“We’re looking for him because I need to ask him some questions.” Aerin said handing him the receipt. He stared at it then at them.
“Here’s his address.” the old guy replied writing down something on a slip of paper. He handed it over to Aerin as she nodded and smiled.
“Thanks, sir.” Aerin said. Sila nodded as Aerin and he walked away. Sila and Aerin walked out oft eh building staring at the address.
“We’re lucky we got the address to this guy’s house.” Sila spoke. Aerin didn’t answer. Aerin handed the address paper to Sila.
“Hold onto this.” Aerin spoke handing it to him. A gush of wind flew by as the paper slipped out of Sila’s hand.
“You!” Aerin said staring at Sila.
“It slipped.” Sila said. Aerin was reading to hit him.
“Hey, let’s go get it first.” Sila said pointing to the paper. The paper flew high and then into the lake nearby. Sila and Aerin stopped staring at the paper.
“I knew I shouldn’t have gave it to you.” Aerin said as she sighed.
“Maybe the guy can give us the address again.” Sila suggested.
“We’re lucky he’s still here.” Aerin said as they walked towards the building. All of a sudden, a car went past them.
“The guy was in that car.” Sila said.
“We have to get him!” Aerin said getting into the driver seat of Sila’s car. Sila got into the passenger seat.
“Go.” Sila spoke as Aerin started the engine. She drove after the car as Sila kept an eye on which direction the car headed.
“Wait, I know a short cut.” Sila said.
“Which way?” Aerin asked.
“Go left.” Sila replied as Aerin drove left. Seconds later, their car stopped in front of the car they were chasing. The guy ran out of the car panicking about where to go next. Sila and Aerin got out of the car.
“Stop right there.” Sila replied. The guy looked worried and scared.
“Why were you running away from us?” Aerin asked studying the guy’s face.
“I can’t tell.” the guy spoke softly.
“Can’t tell what?” Aerin asked.
“What happened.” the guy spoke.
“Spit it out!” Sila said getting impatient. Aerin gave Sila an annoyed look.
“Is it about my dad?” Aerin asked.
“I was trying to keep this a secret for so long but now I can’t.” the guy started. Aerin and Sila looked at each other wondering.

Peemai

She stared outside at the happy world. She knew she wasn’t a part of it. Peemai sighed.
“What to do today?” Peemai asked herself. Her cell rang quickly. She took it out and answered it.
“Hello?” Peemai asked.
“Hello, this is Lada, Chenup is hurt right now and he wants to see you. He just got…..he just got…shot! We‘re at the… modeling place now.” Lada said.
“Chenup?! I’ll be right there!” Peemai said dropping her cell phone. She rushed out of the room determined to get to Chenup.

On the Road
“I can’t believe it.” Aerin replied angrily.
“Aerin, calm down.” Sila spoke.
“I can’t calm down knowing that Towin killed my father!” Aerin replied.

Flashback
“T-towin gave me money to let him fix your father’s car. I accepted the money because my wife was at the hospital due to her lung and I had no money. He fixed the car but I wasn’t quite sure what he was going to do. I noticed later that he made the breaks not work, so I asked him. He didn’t answer but said that he was going to give me more money to keep my mouth shut, so I kept my mouth….shut. I’m sorry. Kill me if you want! It’s my fault!” Benz explained.

Back to the Real World
Tears streamed down Aerin’s eyes as she could feel a hand go over her hand. She turned to see that the owner of the hand of Sila. Sila smiled a comforting smile.
“Aerin. We’ll get back at Towin for this.” Sila said. Aerin nodded still crying. She stared out at the window as flashbacks of her daddy and her occurred. Sila stared at her feeling hurt for her. He knew the feeling of losing your parents. It hurt him to see her like this. Sila suddenly wondered why he was so mean to his childhood friend…

Towin’s House
“I must go find Aerin today.” Towin replied determined. He fixed his collar and was about to walk out of the door when Sila and Aerin stood there blocking him.
“Towin.” Sila said. Aerin held a fist angrily.
“Aerin, hi.” Towin said smiling.
“Don’t say hi, you killer!” Aerin said about to punch him. Sila held onto Aerin.
“Towin, don’t hide anything. We know that you killed Aerin’s dad.” Sila said. Towin looked scared. He was nervous. Towin wiped the sweat of his head and smiled at them.
“Are you guys lying? I killed who?” Towin asked. Aerin couldn’t stand this. She walked over to Towin and slapped him across the face.
“Y-you killed me father! You wanted him to die! You kept this a secret!” Aerin said hitting him. Towin held her arms as tears ran down from his eyes.
“Aerin, it was all for you. Ever since I met you, I loved you. Your father was going to fire me, but I still wanted to stay with you, so I had to.” Towin said.
“Stupid! That’s it! Stupid!” Aerin said over and over still hitting Towin.
“Aerin.” Sila said as Towin pulled onto Aerin’s arm pulling her upstairs. Sila followed them.
“Aerin!” Sila yelled running after then. Towin walked into his room pulling out a gun from the drawer.
“Towin…what are you doing?” Sila asked staring at the gun. Aerin was too shocked to say anything.
“Aerin, w-we are going to die together and meet in heaven.” Towin said pointing the gun at Aerin.
“T-towin, please don’t.” Sila replied.
“Don’t come any closer Sila. I’ll shoot her either way.” Towin said smiling. Aerin tried to get his grip off her arm but it didn’t work. Towin held the gun pointing at Aerin. All of a sudden, a noise of a gun shot filled the house.

Peemai
Peemai walked into the rather silent room. She was at the modeling place where Lada had told her to go to. She heard noises by the nearby room. Peemai walked into the dark room as the door behind her closed…
“Hello? Chenup?” Peemai asked getting a bit creeped out. All of a sudden, lights flickered on as Peemai’s pictures appeared on these white sheets. Peemai’s pictures were everywhere on these white sheets with lights flashing on them. Peemai looked around amazed by how pretty the place was.
“So pretty.” Peemai said admiring the room.
“The thing that makes this room pretty is the person in the photos.” a voice said from Peemai’s ear. She shook her head thinking that it was just her imagination of Chenup’s voice. Peemai continued looking around until arms wrapped around her. Peemai turned around to see the person. Truly, it couldn’t have been her imagination. There standing in front of her was Chenup smiling big.
“Peemai, you don’t know how much I miss you.” Chenup said as he hugged Peemai. Peemai hugged him back as tears rushed from her eyes.
“Chenup, I missed you, too but I thought you and Lada were-” Peemai said as they let go of each other.
“It was just an act. Aerin had told me to stay away from you and I didn’t want you to get hurt but from now on, I’ll take great care of you and never let you get hurt ever again. You’re my princess.” Chenup said. Peemai smiled at him as he pointed at the pictures.
“Like my creation?” Chenup asked.
“Pictures of me?” Peemai asked.
“Of course because in my world.., you’re everything.” Chenup said kissing her on the cheek. Lada stood by the doorway. The door was slightly open so she could see anything. She quickly closed the door and walked away from it.
“What makes you happy is seeing the person you love happy. Stay happy, Chenup.” Lada replied heading out of the doors.

Sila’s house
Aerin sat up from the unfamiliar bed touching her head. She didn’t remember anything. What had happened? Where was Towin? Sila? Where was she? Aerin got up from the bed and walked out of the room recognizing the place now. It was at Sila’s house but how did she get there? Aerin scanned the place for any sight of Sila. She walked down the stairs to see Sila, Cheewin, and Vin talking.
“My son, I’m glad to have you back. I missed you.” Vin replied.
“Thanks, Grandma. I’m sorry about my past choices. From now on, I know better.” Sila said.
“That’s good, bro.” Cheewin replied as they all smiled at each other.
“Ahem!” Aerin replied walking down the steps. They all looked at her as Sila smiled.
“Awake, sleepy head?” Sila asked. Aerin nodded walking over to them. Vin still looked a bit disturbed and disgusted.
“Where’s Towin? What happened?” Aerin asked. Sila stood up walking over to her.
“I’ll tell you everything. Let’s go outside.” Sila said as Aerin exchanged glances with Cheewin and Vin. She followed Sila outside. Sila had her back facing him.
“When Towin was going to shoot you, you fainted because you probably were in shock about what was happening. Good enough, I had called the police. So they were all around the room leaving no choice for Towin except for him to put down his gun. He was about to shoot himself but instead had no bullets in his gun.” Sila explained.
“Then what?” Aerin asked as Sila faced her.
“Towin’s in jail now for killing your dad and then….ahem, I took you home.” Sila replied. Aerin took the information in that Towin was going to be in jail. The guy that had helped her for a long time, the guy that had loved her, the guy that had been through everything was the one that killed her father and now was the guy in jail.
“Sila…..ummmm, thanks.” Aerin spoke shyly not looking up at Sila. Sila walked over to her putting his hands on hers.
“No problem, Aerin. Anyways, I knew your dad and….I wanted to help, plus…I will do anything for you.” Sila said as Aerin looked up at him. Was he really nice to her now or was he going to go back to mean Sila? They stared at each other for a long time that seemed to be about 5 minutes until Sila let go of her hands and smiled. He walked away leaving Aerin there. Aerin stood there alone. Thinking.
“See, Grandma, it looks like they really love each other.” Cheewin said as Vin and him stood by the doorway.
“My boy is in love with this girl!” Vin replied.
“Grandma, you have to face it that Sila is getting older. Ever since he was young, he never asked for anything in his life….but this time, I know what he wants. He wants… Aerin and we…have to help him.” Cheewin replied.
“We?” Vin asked.
“Yes we.” Cheewin said taking out his cell to dial some numbers. Vin smiled at Cheewin.
“Fine, I’m excited to see my grandchildren and yours, too.” Vin said smiling.

The Plan Rearranging
“Is everyone here?” Cheewin asked. Everyone nodded. Peemai and Chenup were sitting on the couch beside Ton and Fang. On another couch, Vin was sitting beside Cheewin and View.
“So…let’s get started.” Fang said.
“We have to get these two lovers together. They both won’t admit it.” Ton said smiling.
“Yeah, now we have to help them. We already got our lovers, right?” Chenup said. All the kids looked at Vin.
“Hey. I’m old.” Vin said as everyone laughed.
“Wait!” View yelled. Everyone faced her knowing that she had just thought of a brilliant idea.
“What?” Cheewin asked.
“Come here.” View said as everyone huddled in to hear the plan of getting the two lovebirds…together.

Next Morning
Sila walked down the stairs to see everyone standing there and smiling. Cheewin, View, Chenup, Peemai, Ton, Fang, and Vin were there.
“What’s up with you guys?” Sila asked.
“They have an idea.” Aerin said getting up from the sofa. She walked over to Sila. Sila rolled his eyes.
“What is it…this time?” Sila asked knowing his grandma’s crazy plans.

Minutes Later
“I don’t see why you guys made me come here. This place is for little kids.” Sila said staring at the sign that read, “The Best Carnival.” Sila laughed at the ridiculous sign name.
“Sila, come on. Let’s have fun and forget that we’re older people. Pretend that we’re….kids.” Cheewin said.
“Erggg.” Aerin replied.
“Hey, you two! You guys are party poopers.” Fang said holding Aerin’s arm.
“Come on, Aerin. Have fun!” Peemai said.
“Fine.” Sila and Aerin said at the same time. They stared at each other and looked away quickly. Everyone had been watching them glance at each other. They all smiled.
“What!” Sila asked noticing their smiles.
“Nothing.” they all said at the same time.
“Okay, guys, we’re going to play a game…it’s fun, trust me. You’ll have to find a partner. I have here four strings. You’ll have to tie your hand and theirs together.” Cheewin explained.
“I don’t want to join.” Aerin said.
“Hey, no interrupting.” Vin said. Aerin rolled her eyes not feeling the spirit.
“Your goal is to stay with the person. The string will have to be attached with both of your hands at all times. Okay! Choose a partner!” Cheewin said. Everyone choose a partner as Sila, Aerin, and Vin were the only one without partners.
“Grandma, be my partner.” Sila said not wanting to be paired up with Aerin.
“Hey, I’m not participating. I’ll get too tired.” Vin said. Aerin and Sila stared at each other.
“Come on.” Sila said.
“Actually, Sila, do you want to be partners? I’m not scared of you.” Aerin said.
“Are you sure because I’m not scared either.” Sila said. They both looked at Cheewin.
“Tie the string!” Sila and Aerin said at the same time. Everyone smiled and nodded as Aerin and Sila gave each other a competitive look. Cheewin tied the string. Right after that, everyone left with their partner as Sila and Aerin stood there.
“Guys!” Aerin yelled.
“Scared already?” Sila asked.
“Hm, no. We might…as well…have fun.” Aerin said.
“Yeah.” Sila said as they both walked into the carnival doors giving them the tickets that Cheewin had handed to them earlier. Sila stared down at both of their hands. He had a sudden urge to hold her hand into his like they had done…..before.
“Hungry?” Aerin asked.
“Let’s get some food. We probably look ridiculous with a string on our hands and walking here.” Sila said. Aerin laughed.
“Yeah.” Aerin said. They looked at each other and cleared their throats as if it was a problem for them to be laughing. They both walked into the restaurant.

Cheewin and View
“I wonder how those two stubborn people are doing now.” View said as Cheewin and her were holding hands.
“Probably arguing but they won’t get away from each other that easily. It’s a competition between them…all the time.” Cheewin said.
“Cotton candy?” View asked.
“Blue?” Cheewin asked.
“Of course. Our favorites.” View said as they headed over to the cotton candy stand.

Chenup and Peemai
“Haha, Sila and Aerin were so not-in-the-mood for this but we still got them.” Chenup said.
“Aerin’s always like that. I always knew she liked Sila.” Peemai explained.
“Everyone knew. They clearly showed it.” Chenup said.
“Remember when we took modeling photos, Sila would always stare at Aerin.” Peemai stated.
“Haha, Aerin’s his angel.” Chenup said as they laughed.

Ton and Fang
“So….this was all just revenge for Cheewin?” Ton asked.
“I’m not mad at Sila. I mean, if someone made my sister sad, I would get revenge on them, too.” Fang said.
“I would, too. I just hope you’re fine…..and our baby.” Ton said rubbing her stomach. She smiled.
“Baby’s fine.” Fang spoke.

Back to Stubborn Couple
“Hurry with the food!” Sila yelled.
“Impatient, much….like always.” Aerin said.
“Hey, I’m hungry here. I might die because of starvation.” Sila replied.
“Sure, die here, so I’ll win.” Aerin replied.
“Never! I won’t let you win.” Sila said. The waiter came over setting down the food on their table. He walked away right after that. Sila and Aerin looked at the food. There was spaghetti in front of their eyes.
“Hey, this isn’t what we ordered!” Sila yelled.
“Wait.” Aerin said. Sila looked at her.
“What?” Sila asked.
“Remember…..when we were young, your mom would make spaghetti for us. We would share the same bowl and always end up with the same noodle. We would fight over the noodle piece.” Aerin said.
“Then I would win…..because I would…” Sila began.
“You would hit me! Then I would cry and your mom would come yell at you.” Aerin said. Sila and Aerin laughed. They stared at each other for a minute. Right then, they both forgot the revenge Sila did and they were focused on what really was real for them…
“Aerin…., about…marrying Fang..” Sila started.
“Hey, stop! How about this? Today is fun day. Let’s just relax and be….our old selves.” Aerin said. Sila nodded as he put his hand that was tied with the string on Aerin’s hand. She could finally feel the warmth of Sila. Sila put his other hand and rested it on Aerin’s cheek. She smiled as they looked at each other.
“Shall we eat, my little crybaby Aerin?” Sila asked in a jolly tone.
“Yes, my meanie Sila.” Aerin spoke. They got the forks and started eating the spaghetti.

Author of RL:
omggg, I lovee this chapter. Typing this chapter has made my day. Thanks for all the readers. As you can see, this fanfic is ending quite soon. Sad, but it's ending :) I think there'll only be one more chapter. Thanks again :)

jeeja

aw...such a KUTE chapter! I love this chapter, my most favorite one so far along with the other sweet, but yet painful scenes.
can't believe it's ending soon. T_T i'll miss this fic alotz!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Revengeful Love LAST CHAPTER
Chapter 26

Minutes later, Aerin moved the bowl away from her as she glanced up at Sila who was also staring at her.
“Sila, full?” Aerin asked. Sila nodded putting the bowl away from him. He took a sip out of the cup as Aerin stood up. He followed her because they were tied together.
“You’re going to have to follow me everywhere.” Aerin replied.
“Wherever you go, I’ll go.” Sila said. Aerin turned around to face him thinking about the words he had just said.
“I-I mean, like…because we’re tied…together.” Sila said clearing things up. Aerin nodded. They both were smiling about what was happening and didn’t care much about the revenge anymore. Sure, the revenge was a big thing but they both could feel their feelings towards each other.
“Oooooh, I want to do that game!” Aerin yelled rushing over to this game that said, “Hit 100.” Sila followed her as he could feel his hand get a red line over where the string was. He ignored it.
“Sure, you go first.” Sila said.
“But I can’t do it myself. Plus, we’re tied together. It’ll be too hard.” Aerin said.
“You ask too much.” Sila said as the person handed them this huge mallet. Their goal was supposed to hit this platform and make this rising thing go all the way up to 100.
“We’ll both do it together, then we both will get prizes.” Aerin suggested.
“That’s what I was about to say.” Sila replied as both of their hands went on the huge mallet. The pulled it back ready to hit the platform.
“Losers!” a voice yelled from behind them. Sila and Aerin turned around seeing Cheewin. Cheewin was standing beside View and looking away as if he hadn’t said anything.
“We’ll show them we’re not losers.” Aerin said. Sila looked at Aerin and nodded. They both were anxious to win and wanted to show off their prizes to Cheewin and View. They pulled back the mallet and then hit the platform as they stared at the little thing get all the way to 100. Aerin and Sila turned around to face Cheewin and View like it was a piece of cake. Cheewin and View looked away scratching their heads like they weren’t watching.

Hours Later
It was getting dark outside and almost everyone was leaving the carnival. Sila and Aerin stood by each other. Aerin was holding bags of pink cotton candy as Sila was eating some.
“What last thing do you want to do here?” Sila asked.
“Hmmm…, it has to be significant.” Aerin stated.
“Hmmm…., and what could that be?” Sila asked.
“Bingo!” Aerin yelled pointing to a ride. It was a Ferris wheel. Aerin looked at Sila’s tired face.
“Oiee…” Sila said.
“Hey, lazy, come on. It’ll be fun.” Aerin said walking over to the Ferris wheel. Sila shook his head and smiled. He followed Aerin as the guy opened the door for them to get into a seat. Aerin and Sila turned around noticing that Peemai, Chenup, Ton, Fang, Cheewin, and View were also there. It seemed like everyone’s idea of a perfect carnival day was to go on the Ferris wheel. All the couples smiled. Sila and Aerin sat into the seat quietly as the Ferris wheel started turning.
“It’s so pretty.” Aerin said staring at the sunset in the sky.
“Just as pretty as you.” Sila said smiling at her. She rested her head on Sila’s shoulder as he rested his chin on her head.
“Sila,….” Aerin said.
“Do you know what? No matter where we are, we’ll still be seeing the same sunsets.” Sila said.
“Now that you say that, it’s kind of incredible.” Aerin spoke.
“I want this day to last forever, Aerin. I….” Sila said then stopped.
“Just say it.” Aerin nagged him.
“I…love you.” Sila said out quickly.
“I love you, too.” Aerin said as she hugged him. He hugged her back. The Ferris wheel kept going for a few more seconds until it stopped.
“Done, already?” Aerin asked.
“Quick but I guess it was because we had so much fun.” Sila spoke.

Later -- Night
“Sila, I want to stay like this forever.” Aerin replied with her head rested on Sila’s shoulder. She was shivering until Sila put his arm around her.
“Be quiet, loudmouth.” Sila replied covering her mouth. Aerin moved his hand away.
“Me, loudmouth! You’re the one!” Aerin said covering his mouth. He pushed her mouth away holding her arms.
“You better stop it, or I’ll rape you!” Sila joked. Aerin sat down.
“Hm, so mean.” Aerin said smiling.
“How about this? I’ll get some tea for us to drink, it’ll pay back for what I’ve just said.” Sila decided.
“Yeah. Hurry.” Aerin said laying down on the bench. She stared up at the twinkling stars that had seemed like they were hiding forever until now. Sila walked into the house to get the tea thinking about how perfect everything was.
“Sila.” a voice spoke from behind him. He turned around to see Sanee. Sanee stood there with a smile.
“Sanee. ..W-why are you here?” Sila asked walking over to her.
“Sila, I just came to say bye. I’m going to France in an hour.” Sanee said holding her purse in front of her.
“Sanee,.. How come you didn’t tell me earlier?” Sila asked.
“I didn’t want you to worry about me. I’ll always love you as a brother. You’ve always been there for me, Sila. I’ll remember everything. I just wish you a happy life with someone you love.” Sanee said as a tear slid down her cheek. Sila wiped it away.
“Sanee, I’ll always love you as my little sister, too. Now I just wish for your life to be full of happiness and I hope you find someone special.” Sila said as he grabbed Sanee into a hug. She hugged him back knowing that this was the best thing to do. Sanee walked away as she walked past Aerin.
“Aerin, please take care of Sila well. I hope both of your lives will be full of happiness and only happiness.” Sanee said holding both of Aerin’s hands. Sanee smiled politely as she walked away smiling. Sila walked over to Aerin as he saw her confused face.
“Bye, Sanee!” Sila yelled as Aerin and Sila stood there waving. Sanee turned around and waved at them walking away.

Weeks Later
“Haha, look at Cheewin and View.” Fang said to Ton. Cheewin and View were standing in front of everyone doing the chicken dance. They were making fools out of themselves but what mattered was that everyone was having fun. Chenup and Peemai sat there with Peemai in his lap. Vin and May were talking to each other on a bench. They were at the beach on a wonderful day.
“You’re so lucky to have a pretty girlfriend.” Ton said as he and Fang were walking over to Sila. Sila stared at Aerin taking the photo shoots. She was wearing a long golden dress with flowers in her hair. She glanced over at Sila and smiled.
“Yes, but she’s mine. Don’t try to steal her.” Sila replied. Fang stood there crossing her arms.
“Sorry, Sila, but I’ve got myself someone special. I’m luckier than you.” Ton said glancing over at Fang. Fang looked at him smiling. Aerin stepped down from the set and over to Sila.
“Was I doing great?” Aerin asked nervously.
“You always do.” Sila said kissing her on the cheek. Fang, Ton, Aerin, and Sila walked over to the crowd as everyone clapped their hands at how great Aerin’s shoots were.
“It’s almost my turn.” Peemai said standing up.
“Wait, I want everyone here for this.” Sila said.
“Huh?” Cheewin asked as he and View stopped dancing. Sila went down on one knee and took out a box from his pocket. He opened it as it showed a shining ring.
“Aerin,…will you marry me?” Sila asked. Aerin stared at the ring speechless.
“I, I….yes!” Aerin said as Sila stood up putting the ring on her finger. Everyone high fived and cheered at the couple.
“Do you like it?” Sila asked.
“Of course. It took you this long to ask me to marry you?” Aerin asked. Sila held her hands in his.
“I was too shy anyways I thought you would be surprised and hit me.” Sila replied.
“Like now?” Aerin asked giving him a slight punch.
“Hey you!” Sila said holding her arms. He started tickling her.
“Stop it!” Aerin yelled as everyone laughed at them like it was a movie.
“Revenge!” Aerin said chasing Sila to tickle him back. Everyone laughed staring at Aerin try to get Sila.

After that, everything was pretty much perfect and right in place. After this, they all continued to meet each other and their children grew up being great friends. Aerin and Sila forgot about the revenge and just think about what matters most to them. I guess revenge does suck.

Aerin sat in a circle with her four beloved sisters around her.
“Doesn’t revenge hurt? Does it hurt more for the person doing the revenge or the person getting the revenge?” Aerin asked. She had always thought that revenge was evil but it was kind of also a way to get lovers together.
“What does revenge hold?” Aerin asked her sisters.
“Hate.” Fang replied.
“Sadness.” Peemai answered.
“Punishment.” View said quietly. Aerin agreed. Revenge was a big thing but what was more important?
“Love.” Aerin replied.
“That’s why I shall never do my evil revenge….ever again.” Sila said as he, Cheewin, Chenup, and Ton walked over to the girls.

The End!

Author of Revengeful Love:
Girls and ?Guys?, thanks for reading this fanfic of mines. I really hope we meet each other in another fanfic or just in comments or messages.
Thanks for reading this fanfic. Sad it's ending but thanks overall.
Overall, I love this fanfic really much and omgg, isn't the ending the cutest thing ever?
Haha... :)

Please give me some feedback on what you liked and disliked :)
Tell me your favorite exact scenes && couples..
&& thanks again :)

<333youu:)

BTW, MY FIRST TRAILER-EVER-MADE. TRAILER FOR REVENGEFUL LOVE.
I KNOW IT'S KIND OF LATE BUT WHAT THE HEY? HAHA...., :)

jeeja

that is such a cute ending. my favorite is of course Sila and Aerin lol :D XD
i'll keep supporting u. keep up the great work. love ur t-ser so cute! :D

Leemyis asked me to b the co-writer of You Belong with Me with (Bie & Aerin). lol who wouldn't take that offer huh? Yeah, i'm trying to manage all my fic and at the same time help her out too. Maybe coming soon! well get to read about the couple again :D XD

puch

sarNie Egg
Well.... i love all the parts with Sila and Aerin....!! Especially this last one...!!
For sure i will stay with you...dont worry!!

Did you see trailer DRRT?