Rita @ Scotch Collagen E event

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, she's really pretty!!! She's kinda look like this bollywood (indian|) actress, Katrina Kaif and she's very beautiful!!!

Katrina Kaif

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, she's really pretty!!! She's kinda look like this bollywood (indian|) actress, Katrina Kaif and she's very beautiful!!! I don't know if you agree or not, but here is a pic of her.

Katrina Kaif

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry for the double post!!!! This is my first time posting images and please ignore the first post!!!!

solin

sarNie Adult
Sririta is very gorgeous & I find that she is the prettiest thai actress !
Corlor clothes suit her very well and her hair is so beautiful.

Yeah, Katrina Kaif is very pretty and the first time I saw her I found that she looks like an thai star, if I know she is also mixte (her mother is english no ?)

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Sririta is very gorgeous & I find that she is the prettiest thai actress !
Corlor clothes suit her very well and her hair is so beautiful.

Yeah, Katrina Kaif is very pretty and the first time I saw her I found that she looks like an thai star, if I know she is also mixte (her mother is english no ?)

Yeah, Katrina is a halfie. Her mother is English and her father is Kashmiri Indian. Do you know she is currently dating Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. I think they look good together, but she is half of his age.

Jay88

sarNie Egg
Of course Rita don't look thai, she's mixed right? -_-

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, Katrina is a halfie. Her mother is English and her father is Kashmiri Indian. Do you know she is currently dating Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. I think they look good together, but she is half of his age.
oh wow didnt know she was half indian?!

solin

sarNie Adult
Yes I know it from my sisters who are big fans of her and I was a little surprised because their ages are so different !