Which lakorn you thinks is better?

• Klin Kaew Klang Jai

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Soi Saeng Jun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg
i actually love all the lakorn that they both did it together... i enjoy every single one... man can't wait for more of there lakorn in the future.... love them both so much hope they r dating n real life.... for real mam...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
although they didnt get together in Sroy saeng jun, they both were most. def looking how together in there..in Klin Kaew Klang Jai, it was sooo cute :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i <3 RTEAM and these 2 lakorns!!
i have to say i like KKKJ more since there was lots of cute scenes with p'ek/n'ek .. <3

but i have to say i enjoyed SSJ as well too though ^_^ they were hot! in the old style clothing XD

somp9

sarNie Adult
I chose KKKJ. It was a good lakorn. Rome & Rita has so much chemistry with each other. Hope they'll have another kiss/slap lakorn together again in the future.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
KKKJ...@ 1st I was like...when did they come out with SSJ? Then I realized I watched it & didn't even remember that Rome and Rita was in that together.

I even prefer Gae Roy Ruk before SSJ. SSJ freaked me out, the scary crazy guy who is a crow or whatever. It seemed like there will be a part 2, but who knows??