Rome & Great

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder is this from a lakorn? romes lookin' hot as always and great is pretty cute.

credit to jane @ tv3

max

sarNie Elites
Rome always looks so good : ) Great looks really good, too! He is the actor in Por and Pat's upcoming lakorn. Totally excited for it!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i wonder whats greats full name. its gonna be weird calling him great
I know what you try to said. Maybe, I have to cap and bold his name if I try to said something great about GREAT. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha i wonder whats greats full name. its gonna be weird calling him great
:loool: I know right Tinah.

Imagine it... That man is -- Great. LMAO. sounds kinda sexual. :loool: okay i'm being perverted again.

Who is he anyways?

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Great is hot!!!! I like the second to the last picture of him! dang.. he is soo p'ek material so i hope his acting proves that he is besides his looks! I would love to see him play as p'ek!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I know what you try to said. Maybe, I have to cap and bold his name if I try to said something great about GREAT. :lol:
haha yeh i think we'll all be getting confused. probaly have to capitalize his name in order for people to know we are talking about him and not the word lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
:loool: I know right Tinah.

Imagine it... That man is -- Great. LMAO. sounds kinda sexual. :loool: okay i'm being perverted again.
Who is he anyways?
haha i should try searching for his full name

he's a new actor. his first lakorn will be ruk ter yod ruk with pat/por and then he has one with yard/chompoo. ch3 probaly trying to promote him to be the new rising star

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I don't wanna know who's Great, I don't wanna know if he's a new actor or whatever, I just want his FULL NAME ! (in Thai letters please). He's just too hot ! I'm almost kissing the screen.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I heard my sister talk about Great but I don't know him. Thanks for sharing the pictures. He is not bad looking too.