Rongram Pee (Exact)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Watched the teasers, scared the crap out of me... well just one of the scene since I didn't expect this to be a horror lakorn lol... yeah I haven't checked this thread out in a long while. But I am glad Krit is not pra ek... call me bias but I just don't like him. I mean I could finish his lakorn since he has good taste in choosing his lakorns.

cecilia

Staff member
anyone know the plot? i've tried looking and found none, the trailer looks scary with Krit wanting revenge on them or separating them.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ I was just going to come in and comment about the song! It's really good. Just barely getting started on it. :D

cecilia: Quoted from Lyn's blog for you:
Luang Narueban Bureerak (Chakrit) is an evil lord. He buys the very beautiful Sarapee (Namcha) from her peasant family to be his servant. Though he had other women, he secretly loved Sarapee the best. He wanted her, but she kept rejecting because she was repulse by his cruel nature. Angered that she would reject him, he tortured her until she would give in. But she never did. Pan (Anuwat Niwatwong), a clerk at Luang Narueban Bureerak’s home, saw all of this and felt pity for Sarapee, so he decided to help her escape from Luang Naruebarn’s home.

Pan and Sarapee did escape with Luang Narueban in pursuit. Luckily for them, Luang Narueban Bureerak got into a severe accident while chasing them. On his deathbed, he plotted and vowed to punish them and their families and their future family members for eternity. In his will, he gives Pan and Sarapee a house in Bang Lamung where his spirit waited for them.

Pan and Sarapee did set up home in Bang Lamung and had two children together, son Parinya (Pepper) and daughter Pattama (Namcha). Sarapee dies while giving birth to Pattama, her daughter that will grow up to look exactly like her.

When Parinya graduated from college, he decided to go into the hotel business. He transformed the house his family inherited from Luang Narueban to a hotel. Unbeknownst to Parinya, he woke up Luang Narueban’s spirit and all heck breaks loose.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i 4got bout this krit lakorn.. but i did remember that it was a horror lakorn!!

ahhhhhhhh pepper!!! i miss him......

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i want to watch this lakorn but i had second thought because i dnt like watching horror lakorn...i dnt know...let me c if this lakorn have a good rating...

cecilia

Staff member
thanks chouakim for the plot .. it does not sound so bad but the lakorn itself is CREEPY .. give me chills thinking about it ..

so many scary scenes T_T ... i won't watch this by myself 0r perhaps skip it b/c i horror film creeps the living h&ll out of me :(

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone see this yet? I want to watch it, but at the same time I am scare as hell!! :blink: Like cecilia, I will not watch it alone. I like horror movies, but will not watch it alone...not unless I have no one to watch it with. In this case, I am way too curious to wait...so I am going over to that section and dl it now. ^_^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
O-em-gee! This look so good and I really wanna watch it, but I am too scare to watch it by myself. I'm gonna go make my cousin watch it with me.

cecilia

Staff member
yup, quite the scary lakorn -- i wouldn't watch it by myself ^^

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ah my pepper!!! :drool: i don't like chakrit at all but i love pepper!!! what should i do???? tina, any advice?

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
At first, I thought it'd be too scary to watch, but it's not too scary at all. Chakrit's acting in this role is really good so far...it's so different from what we've seen him play before.

jakjann

Jakjann
I am finished with all 2 episodes, for me it is very scary because I can not watch all horror film or scary film I can not try to watch it too... >.<

It is very too scary for me but I love it and want to try to look it until the end.
Love Pi Chakrits´s ating, his acting is always the best!!

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Finally finish two episode, too. So far so good. I had to say, it's scary, but not too much like Jakjann said. The only scary people on here are those two girls (Chakrit's servants). It scared the hell out of me when that long...long hair wrapped around that girl's face! I feak out and couldn't watch it.

Chakrit acting here is very good. Love it and I don't think he's scary at all. ^_^ But man, he's evil!