Rook Kard (Dida)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
nai u never heard of pantip? dat forum is sooooooooooo popular and it has a mall in thailand LOL mostly electronic stores. it's so damn hard to navigate through dat forum though. it has all dese sections and subforums. it's like a damn maze

Ana

sarNie Adult
SO it's not connected to Kom Faek then?

Anyhow, I'm thinking Aof might be the fouth couple with ??

Ana

sarNie Adult
I meant this lakorn sine it's a new title and all. So it probably doesn't have anything to do with part I?

LOL! Aof and Win is about the same size..lol..Anywayz, I think neither of them fit. I like Aof but he seem so weak..lol..like the wind can blow him away ^_^ .

nina07

sarNie Adult
I dont get why'd they have to change the title. <_<
LOL Aof and Win. haha. I don't think Aof though because he looked so goofy in SBS as the "tough" pr'aek. :lol:
As for Win..who knows...:lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
nai u never heard of pantip? dat forum is sooooooooooo popular and it has a mall in thailand LOL mostly electronic stores. it's so damn hard to navigate through dat forum though. it has all dese sections and subforums. it's like a damn maze
Nope I've never heard of Pantip lol, I've been living in the boons for too long. :lol: Just kidding, wow I never knew that it has a mall in Thailand too. That's kinda cool I guess if people are into techie stuff.

I dont get why'd they have to change the title. <_<
LOL Aof and Win. haha. I don't think Aof though because he looked so goofy in SBS as the "tough" pr'aek. :lol:
As for Win..who knows...:lol:
At first I thought you guys were talking about Aof, Diamend's lover lol. I was like I thought Aof (Diamend's love) is bigger than Win but Aof Chanapol is relatively the same size I think. Ummm however, I would not like to see him as the 4th couple even though sadly since Ch7 has no more pra'eks to match this role, it might just after all go to Win or Aof.

nina07

sarNie Adult
ahh. So it is confirmed that Win is the fourth pra'ek, but the n'ek is uncomfirmed.
oh boy, :lol: Let's see how he'll turn out in this one. LOL.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yup, i guess its confirm....I just read it from welovewin.....

hey we thought cee wouldnt fit action...maybe win will be the same....i hope his character is a wuss so his nangek is the one doing all the fighting...something different from the other couple lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
WOW!! So it's confirm huh? Well I'm okay with win :p
Who's his n'ek????? TangMo :p
I wanna see Mo in action B)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I meant this lakorn sine it's a new title and all. So it probably doesn't have anything to do with part I?

LOL! Aof and Win is about the same size..lol..Anywayz, I think neither of them fit. I like Aof but he seem so weak..lol..like the wind can blow him away ^_^ .
i think it's a sequel w/ just a different title. oh my garsh yes he do look weak enough for da wind to blow him away LOL

Nope I've never heard of Pantip lol, I've been living in the boons for too long. :lol: Just kidding, wow I never knew that it has a mall in Thailand too. That's kinda cool I guess if people are into techie stuff.

At first I thought you guys were talking about Aof, Diamend's lover lol. I was like I thought Aof (Diamend's love) is bigger than Win but Aof Chanapol is relatively the same size I think. Ummm however, I would not like to see him as the 4th couple even though sadly since Ch7 has no more pra'eks to match this role, it might just after all go to Win or Aof.
HAHA aoffy aint never worked w/ ch7 b4 so i knew they was talkin bout little aof lol aoffy is like por's height. and if dere was even da slightest possibility dat he's in here they'd probably make him saen's younger brother like somebody else suggested b4 LOL

i hope his character is a wuss so his nangek is the one doing all the fighting...something different from the other couple lol
dats what i said earlier LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL so afterall it's going to be Jakajun? That's too funny because yesterday my friend was telling me that if they're going to make Aof be the pra'ek might as well have Jun be the nang'ek since she did a good job protecting Aof in Soo Sang Tawun lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
when da girl look stronger than da guy and they're paired up i just can't get into it like dat. i'm watchin but i frown LOL just like how i do when i watch dat one ghost series. p'oh is paired up w/ pueng. they make him wear heels and even though he's always in a jacket she still look bigger/stronger than him lol oh my garsh he was all up on her in dis one scene and i swear i saw her roll her eyes LOL when they have to go at it, she just look so bored lol ugh dem scenes are disturbing i'm glad they stopped doin dem

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
So It's Aof & Jakjaan??? LOL. it'll be like So Sang Tawun all over again!
Jakjaan's gonna be fighting all of Aof's battle! :loool: