Rook Kard (Dida)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol she gets made fun of in real life cause she seem to be more like a tomboy so people call her lesbian and stuff. i saw dis one clipping from some mag or was it a newspaper anyway it was a pic of her in her soccer outfit and dere was a bubble dat said khon suay gor tee ball gor dai na khrup. i was like aw y they do dat? so mean but it was kinda funny lol so gay though how people see dat girls can only do certain things and guys can only do certain things then if girls do things dat guys do then they're called a lesbian and vice versa :rolleyes:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol she gets made fun of in real life cause she seem to be more like a tomboy so people call her lesbian and stuff. i saw dis one clipping from some mag or was it a newspaper anyway it was a pic of her in her soccer outfit and dere was a bubble dat said khon suay gor tee ball gor dai na khrup. i was like aw y they do dat? so mean but it was kinda funny lol so gay though how people see dat girls can only do certain things and guys can only do certain things then if girls do things dat guys do then they're called a lesbian and vice versa :rolleyes:
awe that's messed up! <_< but that's life. I still can't believe Cheer's my age... :eek: that surprises me. Just like i thought Cee was younger than he really is! -_-

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Poor Cheer, not right how they judge her by her look. I see that Cheer can plays as tomboy and girly roles.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it's rare for a female celeb to have lesbian rumors but then every male celeb has gay rumors lol cheer's pretty as hell so dem people are just jealous LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's rare for a female celeb to have lesbian rumors but then every male celeb has gay rumors lol cheer's pretty as hell so dem people are just jealous LOL
I wonder what people going to said when she starts dressing and acting like girl, do they still have a rumor she lesbian.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
When I think about it, i think cheer's the only actress that i've heard of lesbian rumors. the majority of rumors are about guys. I'm sure Cheer isn't a lesbian. not the way she acts around Cee. :lol: Amy better watch out!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder what people going to said when she starts dressing and acting like girl, do they still have a rumor she lesbian.
she dresses girly already lol but of course people will keep on talkin shiet. once somebody thinks a certain way it's hard to convince them of somethin else

When I think about it, i think cheer's the only actress that i've heard of lesbian rumors. the majority of rumors are about guys. I'm sure Cheer isn't a lesbian. not the way she acts around Cee. :lol: Amy better watch out!!!
pim zaza's had lesbian rumors lol i think da only other female celeb i know is aom sunisa. i think her name is sunisa. she used to act a longgggggggg time ago now she's a dj for efm and people made up a name for her which is aomsak :( i thought dat was mean lol but she really acts like a tomboy so oh well. she don't seem like she care lol she is FUNNY though lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. :lol: I dont mind if Cee has an affair. :lol: jk In my opinion, I want Cee to date Cheer, she maybe more girly. :p :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
she dresses girly already lol but of course people will keep on talkin shiet. once somebody thinks a certain way it's hard to convince them of somethin else
pim zaza's had lesbian rumors lol i think da only other female celeb i know is aom sunisa. i think her name is sunisa. she used to act a longgggggggg time ago now she's a dj for efm and people made up a name for her which is aomsak :( i thought dat was mean lol but she really acts like a tomboy so oh well. she don't seem like she care lol she is FUNNY though lol
Oh yeah, Pim Zaza?? No wayyy... :eek: it's funny how lesbian rumors aren't that big of a deal than guy rumors. But hey, these girls aren't taking it too seriously, so they're okay!

I bet it's girls that spread these rumors!! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I agree. :lol: I dont mind if Cee has an affair. :lol: jk In my opinion, I want Cee to date Cheer, she maybe more girly. :p :lol:
lol Cee have an affair with Cheer! that will be too cute. :lol: but then again, Amy knows Cee's schedule like that so Cee won't be able to get away with it. :loool: Amy will hunt him down!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Cee have an affair with Cheer! that will be too cute. :lol: but then again, Amy knows Cee's schedule like that so Cee won't be able to get away with it. :loool: Amy will hunt him down!!!
If Amy can pass throught Cheer first. :lol: Too bad Amy got Cee's heart so he have to follow her to live. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. Cheer will probably knock out Amy. [i think she can!] :lol: I still can't believe they're going out... :lmao:
I know, I'm not a fan of Amy, I think she better off as supporting role. Cheer and Cee have more chemistry even they not dating. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I know SW forum have ATEAM(Aum&Aff) RTEAM(Rome&Rita), and now all we need is CTEAM(Cee&Cheer). :yahoo:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well I'm in for CTeam...ahahah I was the one that name them that....

Cee and Amy are going to the U.S. during X-Mas to visit her mom

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! My sis say Amy looks like a monkey..lol..she say Cee's too good for her. Anyhow, I think Amy looks alot prettier nowadayz. And for sure Cheer can beat her down :lol: . Cheer looks like she can beat MANY people down guys and gurls :lol: . I see nothing wrong with her being a tomboy. She's fit and sporty :p . I wanna see her in girly roles too but smart roles please ^_^

Cee-Amy going to USA again..hehe..I hope they come to NY again :D