Rook Kard (Dida)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I read at Pantip for the next time slot of lakorns and it said this is going up against Jam Leuy Gammathep on Mon-Tuesdays

Mann

I musta missed it, hehe thanks Natusume^^ your avvie so adorable btw ^_^
Thanks for the news thip! I hope it does hehe

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay so Cee's admin posted that this lakorn is airing on July 20 for sure.....

oh on July 1, the casts are going to go tape the WWYWY show...but I don't know who is actually going but for sure Cee and Poh are going....and on July 4, they're going to 7 see concert

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thanx. I think Cee got cuter..LOL...

Anywayz, the whole cast Cee, Por, Noon, Oh, Win, Benz, Cheer, Kratip and kelly went to tape WWYWY today. The show will air on 7-17-09 :yahoo: . Gotta say Cee looks cute/fresh B)

sokk

sarNie Egg
Cee is the hottest one in this lakorn. I'm just so excited about this one badly. Just love the couples and dorkiness of Oh character and the tomboy-ish for Cheer. Win look so innocent and doesn't fit action lakorn hehehe but we'll see aye. Isn't Mo suppose to be in this one too?

Mann

Cee is the hottest one in this lakorn. I'm just so excited about this one badly. Just love the couples and dorkiness of Oh character and the tomboy-ish for Cheer. Win look so innocent and doesn't fit action lakorn hehehe but we'll see aye. Isn't Mo suppose to be in this one too?
Mo dropped out because of her Knee, but this lakorn had gone through many girls
Jui > Mo > Jakjaan > and its confirm to be Pang