Rook Kard (Dida)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
puri's lakorn when he pra'ek aren't good at alllll but when he's supporting he outshines pra'ek LOL gosh he's a real good actor. i watch any/all of his lakorn and i finish it too no matter how stupid it is LOL
lol. My favorite puri lakorn is the one he did with Tong. That made me go ekkkk over him. lmao. I also like his lakorn with paula taylor & tanya. The one with Paula he spoke a little bit of english. OMG, I was dying when I heard him speak. so hottt! :drool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw when i started liking him i couldn't find none of his old stuff! boo maybe youtube might have it now. my mama likes him a lot too. if she remember a actor dat means somethin lol gar i'm tryin to remember da first lakorn i saw him in but i can't remember. he was supporting though

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aw when i started liking him i couldn't find none of his old stuff! boo maybe youtube might have it now. my mama likes him a lot too. if she remember a actor dat means somethin lol gar i'm tryin to remember da first lakorn i saw him in but i can't remember. he was supporting though
I think the very first lakorn I've seen him was probably Roy Ruk Roy Adeed with Captain & Pim. He wasn't the pra'ek, just a supporting. His gf in the lakorn was raped by the evil dude. lol.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
for me it was fung fueng, something along these lines with tik and don't know who is the girl. he made a lovely couple with jackjann or jackann

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol. My favorite puri lakorn is the one he did with Tong. That made me go ekkkk over him. lmao. I also like his lakorn with paula taylor & tanya. The one with Paula he spoke a little bit of english. OMG, I was dying when I heard him speak. so hottt! :drool:
OMG....I remember that lakorn...it was my first lakorn of both of them. Puri was hott in there and he was a boxer too....whoooooo...his biceps...dang....but now he's eh.....

maijune

SarNie Adult
i thought this is about kom faek 2....why about puri now?....

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL, exactly. Like, PRRA. That lakorn gave me a headache and it wasn't all that great, but it reached to almost 400 pages when the lakorn ended! :lol:

But I have to say this lakorn was the best of they year :) Or, maybe Cee was just in it :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO dis thread aint so bad compared to other threads dat spam for 10s of pages LOL
lol. I like spamming so you'll find me spamming in one of these thread! :lol:

LOL, exactly. Like, PRRA. That lakorn gave me a headache and it wasn't all that great, but it reached to almost 400 pages when the lakorn ended! :lol:

But I have to say this lakorn was the best of they year :) Or, maybe Cee was just in it :lol:
Uh... which lakorn is PRRA...?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So boring here. Nothing to watch now that Kom Faek end a while ago. I miss Kom Faek and mostly Plerng & Tapao :wub:

ChenrukNote

Goddess

I spammed in the PRRA thread haha! Up until the issue with Kwan/Poo M. and Poo P. because there were sensitive fans in there so I decided to just leave them and be cool in a new thread :lol:!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I spammed in the PRRA thread haha! Up until the issue with Kwan/Poo M. and Poo P. because there were sensitive fans in there so I decided to just leave them and be cool in a new thread :lol:!
lol. way to be respectful of the sensitive fans! :D. What happen to being internetless for a few days??? Couldn't stay away from Cee huh...? :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol dats y i avoid dem threads when deres some scandal going on unless it makes me pissed like how new did LOL or if i hab somethin on dat dara hahaha

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol. way to be respectful of the sensitive fans! :D. What happen to being internetless for a few days??? Couldn't stay away from Cee huh...? :p
My sister was setting up her net connection at her new place the same day I moved into the dorms and when I moved into the dorms I forgot to register my comp to connect to the campus internet lol, i know bad me should've done it at orientation to save time but nope i didn't, so I had to do that and I figured I might be internetless for a couple of days but it only took a day, well not even a day but it sure felt like it lol. And of course I can't stay away from Cee. I even showed my roommates his pics and they're like he's good looking! I told them yeah but he's out of my reach and he's taken so they said at least I still have Erik (he's my hot orientation leader).