Rook Kard (Dida)

Ana

sarNie Adult
So twisted but I can't wait for this :yahoo:

I was hoping Mo play as Cee's ex-gurlfriend or something..LOL..since ya know we basically know about eveyone's family/Past etc so ya know :p . And how they'll throw Noon's double that'll be interesting ^_^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker Posted Feb 8 2009 said:
credits Noiki @ spicyforum, Mo will be playing kelly's girlfriend in here and will be coming to get reveng for him.....

awww Dancy, I like you Golf and Cheer's banner...cute.
Thanks Thip for your lovey comment.

Thanks for the update Ana & Thip. Can't wait for this lakorn.

Sent we all ready know about Mo and Noon character. I really want to know Cheer & Cee characters in here..hehe

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks Thip for your lovey comment.

Thanks for the update Ana & Thip. Can't wait for this lakorn.

Sent we all ready know about Mo and Noon character. I really want to know Cheer & Cee characters in here..hehe
i'm with u on that...

oh yeah..i think this wont be airing anytime soon b/c when i was reading mo's interview she said that she asked the elders when will this air and they said that once they film half way then they might air this because filming it and airing it at the same time is tiring like the first part

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So on DKJ today they said that Jakajun Akumsiri will be playing in here instead of Tangmo. Sorry Ana since you're such a Mo fan.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Not sure either Diamend. They interviewed Jun today and she's like they contacted her before but she didn't have time in her schedule but now that Artit Ching Duang is about to end, and since the elders contacted Khun Boy and they all think it's good and her schedule works.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Quote Pim @ CFC

I probably got some bad news for you. I heard rumors that TangMo just quits from Rook Kard, and that might be from her knee injuries which impacted on her movement from the previous accident.
I know sooooooooooo sad. My dreams are crushed :(

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't know if this poster was made by fans or the real poster from ch 7 but thought I sure it and it look like May O is in this lakorn too.

Credit to: Cheerclub.net & siwatfamily.com

TubbyTinker

oh yeah...i remember now, forgot to tell you guys...may is in here...read it from cee's webbie a long time ago lol

TubbyTinker

Dang , thats a lot of people lol ^, Thippy, would you happen to know what role she is playing?
here's what it said: เมย์ อรวรรษณา เป็นนักฆ่าประจำตัวของโมครับ...