Rook Kard (Dida)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
no cee and amy are not marrying naytime soon...he said he wants to focus on work and he still has to go into monkhood next year too

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol maybe after he seuk they'll get married. sometimes they become a monk b4 they get married

oh my garsh so p'oh comes up as a ghost in eps 10? damn dats 4 eps after he died.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
ok. is por gonna deid in dis one i mean its seem like it n a way.
but still i like the part when cee n cheer where he was like why u touchiing my girlfrind or
sumthin
that was kute =]

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Nope Por's not going to die in this one. And Cee was fighting Por because he felt used by Por since Por requested Cee to help save Kratip from Kelly and Pang. So Cee was fighting with Por because he felt that no one should live above the law including Por since everyone thinks Por is a suspect/fugitive.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i understand why cee did that...in his whole life he had always respect the laws and believed that no one should live above the law...he just showed what a true cop he is...but in the other side what por said to cee is also right...you know what i mean if you watch this scene...

so exciting about next week eps...wonder what's going to happen between cee and cheer....cheer have been crying for the last 3-4 eps....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope Por's not going to die in this one. And Cee was fighting Por because he felt used by Por since Por requested Cee to help save Kratip from Kelly and Pang. So Cee was fighting with Por because he felt that no one should live above the law including Por since everyone thinks Por is a suspect/fugitive.
hi nai. i just wanted to come in here and say hi cause i stopped watching lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
OMG! LOL! Did everyone quit?
Today episode was good. @ least the Cee-Cheer scenes was sweet :p
2morrow looks like even more drama ^_^
But I love it. Noon and Oliver..LOL..can't wait to see it :D

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
True i still watch it. even if it doesnt go as i wanted but hey
todai was alright.
Cee n cheer was very kute.
i feel really bad for cheer nextep
seem she gonnaget beat up ..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes the Cheer-Cee scene was soooo cute! The chocolate cake! AWWWWWWW!

Hi Diamend! I misssssssss ya! What are you up to these days? Has grad school started for you already?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
CEE WAS TOO CUTE TODAY! =) SOOO HOTTT!

Ahhhhh!! More problems.. grrr!! Seems like everything is JUST happening.. and i would hate to see CEE with PANG! WTHECK!! ;( Noon & Oliver? Ogoshhh... sad sad sad.. i might have to skip a few eps.. haha!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno y i can't get into cee and cheer as much as erybody else here lol they are cute in dis lakorn but da lakorn aint good to me so i stopped lol

Yes the Cheer-Cee scene was soooo cute! The chocolate cake! AWWWWWWW!

Hi Diamend! I misssssssss ya! What are you up to these days? Has grad school started for you already?
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii! yea i started since august 24th. man i was so nervous b4 i started but it's just like undergrad lol well for now at least