Rotmay Kaneungnij Jaksamittanon

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
credits to magazinedee

*sort of a funny story, at the same time I was looking at these pictures, I thought out of no where, "Hmm, I've never seen Rotmay in a photoshoot before...I wonder if she will have one, she's really pretty." Then BAM it turns out that this is Rotmay, which was so weird LOL.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
She looks gorgeous..really miss her onscreen eversince Dung Duang Haruthai...hope she has lakorn line up this year..and why isn't Polyplus promoting her as much.??? Really really hope she stars with Wan again becuz they are soo cute...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ohh those puppies are tooooooooooooooo cute! What kind of breed are they?? Anyone know? They're superduper adorable! :wub:

Rotmay looks different here, mature.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Aww! She is sooo Gorgeous&&pretty! XD

the dogs are cute! haha it's so good at modeling..i mean look at it's face! ROFL :p

anyways, Thanks :]

btw, Funny story Rahut-Rissaya ;P

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Rotmay is sooooo adorable! Love her lakorn with Wan! They're so cute together! Hope she gets more n'ek roles soon!! And Omg, the dog is sooooo cute!!

Hahaha, RR, funny story! I'm glad she finally have a photoshoot out!

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
Ohh those puppies are tooooooooooooooo cute! What kind of breed are they?? Anyone know? They're superduper adorable! :wub:

Rotmay looks different here, mature.

^ the dogs breed is called "Pomeranian" ... its so cuTEEEE !!! xD

i do miss rotmay onscreeen and like others, i agree with her getting a nang ek role !!
support rotmay all the wAYYY! !! :D

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
great photoshoot!!! thanks for the upload.... i've missed her role as nang'eak from Kom ruk kom sanae ha..... she's too adorable :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
she is so adorably cute.. the doggies too.. ^_^..

dang i havent seen her like forever >_<.. xp..