Roung Keing Dao

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i m putting off this lakorn till later. all this lakorn seem to b talking about is the sleeping together scene and worst two sis with a guy that is abit sick. worst i dont understand the story so far. i can tell the different..............omg i m going crazy :shock:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
WHAT WHAT...MAN AND I WAS PLANNING ON WATCHING THIS LAKORN TOO..NOW THAT YOU GUYS TALK LIKE THIS MAKES MEEH NOT WANT TO WATCH IT...I GBUESS ILL PUT IT OFF AND LISTEN MORE ABOUT IT!

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
So, is the lakorn suck or what?? I haven't watch it but, sound like u guys don't like. I don't want to rent this lakorn if it is boring and the storyline stink.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well I just saw episode 5 on Doozija (skipped 4) even though I was gonna wait till the end. Not much too watch besides Joy/Paul, Ken/Aom so being bored drove me to watch this one.

Dao's definitely got some serious problems. Kade's really dumb and Rung's finally getting some personality. I think the dad died too. Here's a brief summary though of epi 5.

You'll really feel sorry for Jamie. She's starting to fall for Sorn (kade's friend) but she went to go help Dao when that bad guy Pisak was gonna rape Dao. Anyhow Dao got away cause Jamie distracted the bad guy but she herself got raped cause Dao left her. I can't really tell if Dao left her there on purpose cause she did try to go get help but then again she didn't even try to go help Jamie and afterwards she only felt bad for a second that Jamie got raped instead of her.

Rung pretends to be Dao to help out her sister. She thinks by pretending to be Dao she can fix the problems between the 2. It kinda backfires though cause Kade really falls for her and Dao discovers the 2 and gets really pissed. Rung was gonna go back to America but Dao forced her to stay and keep on pretending to be Dao. She wants revenge on Rung for some bull crap about the mom picking Rung. KhunKao calls Dao out on treating Rung badly and said he was gonna tell Kade that there's 2 of them but before he can he falls down a broken bridge (that Dao knew was broken but didn't tell him)and Dao leaves him there hurt.

Stupid points? 1. Kade sorta hears Rung talking about Dao and calling herself Rung so for a second it looks like he knows there's 2 of them but later on he acts like he doesn't know 2. Dao and her bitterness? still don't get it, at this point I don't really think she loves Kade. It's more like the I don't want him but you can't have him either attitude. She knows that Rung is starting to like Kade though and she's getting her revenge by forcing Rung to be with Kade but can't reveal the truth to him.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn isn't boring at all if you actually watch it and not read what people wirte.. I watched it and enjoyed it. I mean i think they could have choose a better actor. I don't like Kade. :angry: I like the lakorn. :D I think you people should watch it. it's pretty good.

japjapmari

sarNie Egg
It's getting interesting now. I think kade suspect that there are two character/person that look alike. When he heard rung talk to the aunt about dao. Will something bad happen to dao at the end? It seem she get looney when something bad happen.(no offense to those that like her character)

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I think this lakorn isn't boring.. i mean.. and like i said before.. instead of reading what people have summazie or post.... you should rent it and watch it. It's very good. Both the Mo's are so pretty. Dao is my favortive one. even though she's the bad one. The nice Mo is pretty too.. but too kind hearted. :D I say... WATCH THIS LAKORN.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Unlike most, I really enjoy this lakorn! Mo and Kade are doing wonderful! Just cannot wait until Kade finds out there's two Mo's and so does everyone else, including Jamie.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
hahah.. somehow or what.. i don't like kade. They should have choose a better p'ek :huh: .

kels

I'm actually enjoying this lakorn, at first I was rooting for dao since she's not "evil" just tormented. But she's scheming and getting a littel psycho while the Roong is just too nice. I like it though, keeps me guessing. :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ummm...Sorry out of topic here...But Dee Vang...YOUR BANNER IS FREAKEN ME OUT.... :w000t: :w000t: :shock: :shock: I'M SCARED.... :shock:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, it freaks me out too! I can't download any lakorns or read anything that you've had comments in until the morning time.

Susie

sarNie Adult
uhh I"M a fan of kade gosh i just finish one of his lakorn the one called sa naerak nang sin which was SO GOOD!!!!! neways yeah he's a GREAT ACTOR NEXT TO THE ONE AND ONLY DAN!!! i haven't watched any of mo's lakorn so I'm hoping this will be good....can't wait!! :p

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well I saw epi 6. Just hmm I don't know what to say. "Interesting" concept but might be hard for some of the more conservative people to swallow.

Kade slept w/both Rung and Dao within a day of each other (Rung first then Dao). Now if that wasn't gross enough Rung confessed to Dao that she loved/slept with Kade and Dao still went out and married Kade under false pretenses and proceeded to sleep with him while making Rung stand right outside the freaking balcony door while they went at it like bunnies. Yeah :shocked: That's how Kade found out that they're twins.

Comments: 1. I am sooo glad for once that there was no rape involved anywhere. Both were willing (but I guess you can make the argument that Kade was somewhat deceived since he didn't know head from tails). That's the only good pt. in my opinion since I hate hate the whole raping concept.

2. I have no sympathy for any of the 3. Dao good golly girl you had the man but your attitude problem and psycho need for revenge backfired on you. Kade you're dumber than a box of rocks, couldn't tell the drastic personality difference but after getting with both you finally had a lightbulb go off. Rung you're such an innocent naive fool with a self-sacrificing complex rivaling Mother Teresa that you played with emotions and in the end it came back to bite you in your behind.