Rov Los Pib Dua Lub Neej

leek18

sarNie Adult
i saw this movie at the flea market and it was so funny and good. i see the part where Paj Thoj and Niam Vam Tsuj (the mean mom in pob kws kaus kaus) fight at the new year and it was so funny. have you guys seen the movie? two main characters in this movie is Kooj Hawj and Ntxawm (Caslubnis) Thoj

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
is there a picture of the cover? :D sounds like those movies my mom would like...hehe...thanks for sharing!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I only saw a bit of this movie. I think it has two parts to it. I don't recommend this movie because there's alot of bad words and cussing in it. Especially those nasty words about private parts and all "caus pis, caus qaus." I don't think this movie is appropriate, kinda lame.

leek18

sarNie Adult
:loool: :loool: really, they used lot's of bad words in this movie well i got to watch this movie

nancyvang said:
I only saw a bit of this movie. I think it has two parts to it. I don't recommend this movie because there's alot of bad words and cussing in it. Especially those nasty words about private parts and all "caus pis, caus qaus." I don't think this movie is appropriate, kinda lame.
[post="151081"][/post]​