Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

onahc

sarNie Elites
she looks like she can play the servant part, why would anyone waste their eye sight on that.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lolzz @ onahc ! I admit they are not the best looking pair but if the storyline is slap/kiss ..or even more .. sure i give it a try ! O' i think the girl look better den me only 3x haha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the teaser, it looks very interesting. the la korn looks drama, love, revenge kind of thingy. pra aek is mean to nang aek blame her for the death of his love one. yeah it looks like those slap/kiss la korn. which is always fun to watch. the pra aek he's like 20 yrs old and nang aek is only 16 yrs old. dang she's young. i didn't think she would be this young. yeah i agree they are not good looking people but the la korn plot looks very good. they are both singers.

onahc

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
lolzz @ onahc ! I admit they are not the best looking pair but if the storyline is slap/kiss ..or even more .. sure i give it a try ! O' i think the girl look better den me only 3x haha.
[post="170939"][/post]​

as long as there might be a "r" scene huh, sarn? hehehehhe

sarN

sarNie Granny
onahc said:
as long as there might be a "r" scene huh, sarn? hehehehhe
[post="171088"][/post]​

girl , u know if you watch dis lakorn it cuz of dat :lmao:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
i saw the teaser, it looks very interesting. the la korn looks drama, love, revenge kind of thingy. pra aek is mean to nang aek blame her for the death of his love one. yeah it looks like those slap/kiss la korn. which is always fun to watch. the pra aek he's like 20 yrs old and nang aek is only 16 yrs old. dang she's young. i didn't think she would be this young. yeah i agree they are not good looking people but the la korn plot looks very good. they are both singers.
[post="171013"][/post]​
The storyline sounds like Kluen Cheevit with Johnny and Jariya. If it's a remake, I'm going to love it so much. I've been waiting a long while for a remake of Kluen Cheevit!! Hmmm...I was really looking forward to see Pat and Por in there, though. Hahah...I'm a little off topic.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
man..the n'ek is fugly!!!...the guy's not all that either...but the lakorn looks really really really good....but i'm going to look past their looks and watch for their talent and storyline

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah me too...the pair might not be that good looking but i'll watch too because it looks so good and i'm a fan of those those type of lakorn especially directed by exact....they're the best producer.....

i bet there will be lots of kiss/slap scene and wonder how p'ek fell in love with n'ek....so exciting to find out....

cecilia

Staff member
am i the only one that think they're good looking?.. (like sarn said..they're pretty and better than me..so they're good looking ppl)
anyway..i'm excited..my kind of lakorn..i love exact drama..they're as
good as PAOJINGJAO lakorns..i can't wait..the plot looks so intense - the
main actress is only 16?..wow..i give her props for doing a nice
job..even the teaser catches my attention..:lol:..i cant wait..sometime
looks have nothing to do with good lakorn..if we have all the good looking caste
in here with average acting..the lakorn would suck..after all the acting ability is what make a good
lakorn the way it is.. they may not be good looking but if they do a nice job in here..i'm sure..they'll
make it big..you do not have to always have looks to get you pass the lakorns industry..

puppylov

sarNie Adult
way to go cecilia! look at American stars most of themn are so old, but they won an oscar due to their acting ability. why can't thai be like them? have you noticed that most Am stars are old, the talented ones?

pze

sarNie Adult
am i the only one that think they're good looking?.. (like sarn said..they're pretty and better than me..so they're good looking ppl)
anyway..i'm excited..my kind of lakorn..i love exact drama..they're as
good as PAOJINGJAO lakorns..i can't wait..the plot looks so intense - the
main actress is only 16?..wow..i give her props for doing a nice
job..even the teaser catches my attention..:lol:..i cant wait..sometime
looks have nothing to do with good lakorn..if we have all the good looking caste
in here with average acting..the lakorn would suck..after all the acting ability is what make a good
lakorn the way it is.. they may not be good looking but if they do a nice job in here..i'm sure..they'll
make it big..you do not have to always have looks to get you pass the lakorns industry..

thants exactly my point.....i think they look good in there own ways.....and if the actin is good then theres not problem....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
LOL @ Sarn.... guess that rules applies to me too!!! These actors are better looking than me so I can watch it^^^^ I agree as long as their acting doesn't bother me than I'm fine.

So, when does this one airing??? It sounds really good!! and is it a remake of Johnny and Jariya's "Kluen Cheevit" I don't remember watching the lakorn cause I was really young, I only vaguely remember the plot. But my mom really like it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think they look ordinary..but oh well..i love exact's revenge..well according to thaidramafan..this is airing in october!..no exact date yet

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it will air Oct 2nd. from the summary i read from exact webboard. pra aek is the owner of a famous magazine. he was gonna get marry in 1 week ahead, the night he & his girlfriend went to celebrate his birthday, he was drunk so his girlfriend drove home she wasn't careful and hit nang aek. she came out from the car and yell at nang aek who is hurt. then a car from the other side came and hit his girlfriend and she died. pra aek was so sad that his girlfriend died. he hate nang aek even though she try to say sorry to him everyway she can but he won't forgive her. and he said the person who should died is her not his girlfriend. nang aek's 2 cousin is so worry about her because she's really sad of what happen and she was disappointed in pra aek because she use to admire him never thought he can be this mean. so she decided to go away and stay with her mom at the beach. pra aek try to forget about what happen and went out drinking often. his guy friend who is a doctor suggest he go take a vacation at the beach a long with his crew team who will be doing work there also and there he saw nang aek he try to cause her trouble but his doctor friend help her. while they working on the magazine fashion they both became close and he found out she's really a friendly person and a fighter. last day of doing fashion one model didn't come in time so the crew member decided to take nang aek instead. they dress her up. she was pretty. pra aek think so too. but act like he doesn't like it that she does this and doesn't like it when he found out his friend like her. and his friend ask her to come take care of pra aek's grandmother because nang aek finish studying nursing so she came to live in pra aek's house to take care of his grandmother. and they both saw how eachother really is. and the same time nang aek has to always fight with the girl that like pra aek who try to make pra aek & his grandmother to misunderstood nang aek. then his grandmother fell has to go to the hospital because of the girl that like pra ek and she lied to pra aek said because nang aek didn't take care of his grandmother was talking to her cousin pra aek got so mad at nang aek. yell at her. so she decided to quit. his grandmother found out tell him to go bring nang aek back but when he went to see her, her 2 cousin tell him to go away he ask her to think about his grandmother so she decided to go back with him. while they were going back he got a call from his friend said his grandmother fell down the stairs and is dead. he was in shock. after his grandmother funeral he found out nang aek left went back to her mom at the beach. he came try to say sorry but she doesn't care. so he got mad pull her into the car to go back home with him, they argue while he was driving and they got in a car accident. and follow what will happen to them next. first air Oct.2nd. mon-thurs ch.5

but before his wedding day he got drunk so his girlfriend drove home and his girlfriend almost hit nang aek so she came out from the car to yell at nang aek and then a car pass by and hit his girlfriend and she died. so pra aek blame nang aek for his girlfriend's death. nang aek felt bad of what happen. she apologize to pra aek but he won't forgive her. his friend that is the doctor like nang aek. and his grandmother is a unhealthy lady so hire nang aek to be his grandmother's nurse so nang aek went to live in pra aek's house.

calla

sarNie Adult
i think they both are cute as a newcomer......and their acting really good, i mean by watching the teasers.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
teedee, thanks for the summary. Sounds really good from the summary and teaser. I wonder why they gave this script to newcomers. They must be good. Looking forward to seeing this one though!!!

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
i dunno what u guy think about the p ek but for me he is cute for a newcomer!!! cant wait for that sounds really good! yeahh finally my kind of lakorn lots of kiss/slap scenes yummy! hmm...for the nek she is not that pretty but i think she is cute

cecilia

Staff member
she's still young..she still hve room to grow..cuz as you grow older..you're getting wiser and prettier..some ppl look better as they mature..anyay.l.i can't wait either..

thanks for the summary..too bad..nothing about baby..awed :cried:

numfon

sarNie Adult
omggg.. what the hell happened to mew? x_x she was so much prettier when she got her make-over in The Star. she was one of my favorite contestants!

..agh.. Bee's face...... bugs me. lol