Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
First look at them they not that good looking but then I find them very cute specially p'ek and n'ek looks like she still have her babyfat! ^^

Thz for the summary Teedee!!

cecilia

Staff member
^anyone watch this yet?..
is it on air yet?
i went to exact..and they have a 2nd teaser..even better than the 1st teaser..:lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah..sarnyou crack me up..always very direct..
but yeah..i saw that too..a possible 'r' scene too.. :blush:

anyway..i hope someone upload this..because i'm interest in it..the plot seem promising..
anway..on one part of the clip..the p'ek have a funny face expression on..i though it as funny :lol:

EDITTED:
I SEE AN ANGEL CAME MY WAY AND SAVE MY LIFE..thanks Sarn.. :w000t:

cecilia

Staff member
^i won't bet because looking at the ending credit..they seem to fall in love..so i'm not sure if there gonna be one or not..

but i got done watching episode 1 and it was good..didn't catch my 'big' anticipation..but i'll continue to watch to it..the foreshadowing seem promising..so let's hope it pick up in episode 2..

haha..just a though p'ek remind me of fluke sometime..:lol:..though fluke is way hotter...

n'ek..kindda remind me of fang :lol:..just a thought..:lol:..

anyway..acting wise..she's doing a great job..he's okay, he need to step up the plate and be a littl emore aggressive and 'manly'..like all the current p'ek..:lol:..

hm?..i like Num..he got a lot thinner..dont' you guy agree..i love him in LOVE LETTER..and here..he still look good..i hope he shave though..because the shaggy looking num look unattractive *just a little*

sarN

sarNie Granny
hmm.. lol did you get an inside info sarn?

ok no R scene but willing scene right?

i have no inside info but i just have a inside feeling :lol: .... i say it a "WILLING" ......anyone want to bet with me ?

cecilia

Staff member
^hm?..willing..maybe there could be ..so far..i see him using strenght and force *plant* a kisses on her..:lol:

and she have long before gone fallen head over heel for him..if he soften up..she'll soften up..then BOOM..we'll see what we want to see.. :w000t:

insider huh?..is this a remake ?

THANKS NATTY FOR THE SUMMARY..^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think the N"k look like dat chinesee actress Noel(Vivian) Leung! Just dat her nose is kind of wider den her and cheek is chubbier but other den dat she look just kind of like Noel. I say it a "willing" .. who agsiant me raise their hand now lol

natty

Chubs
I say it a "willing" .. who agsiant me raise their hand now lol

hahah i think everyone know that will be a scene.. probably willing if she feel so guilty right now and she's in love with him.. i dunno if exact will mar bee's image by making his first lakorn a R one lol.. so you're probably miss sarn :lol:

mew should get a nose job... she'll look better..

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
It's so stupid how his gf died...she just stand there to be hit and the truck saw her too but still not stop but just hit her -___- and of course it has to be n'ek's fault!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
mew and bee star 3 who were the top the other dude is cute i dont think mew is that pretty but i think her acting is good

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I think the guy is alright but the nang ek isn't all that. I'm still watching it though because the storyline seems so interesting! Plus its my fav type of lakorn....sadit pra ek LOL!

natty

Chubs
epi two is kinda slow.. wish they go faster.. but i do agree that fang would be good for the part.. but so does every exact nang'ek...

puppylov

sarNie Adult
the n'ek is not that pretty. compare the p'ek and the n'ek i think the p'ek is better looking than the n'ek although both are not that good looking.