Roy Leh Saneh Rai Or Sawan Bieng?

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I prefer Sawan Biang, though there's too many times of rape but I'm annoyed with the cat fighting of the girls in Roy Lah Sneh Rai more and it make me unable to finish this lakorn.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll have to say Sawan Bieng...i love Tik&Aom too...but i'm reallie into the twisted, dark characters like Kavee....and i tink SB has a betta moral....and it involved more than just the pra'ek and nang'ek...it included the parent & child relationship...*sigh*...but Aom P. is still my fav. actress...but i gotta give it to Ken & Ann's acting...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
my take on it

Loved Roy Leh Sanae Rai because of Tik & Aom; Hated the multiple cat fighting scenes
loved how Grongpop character was willing to fight for his woman back after he realized what he did wrong
hated how he was a dumb jealous freak (but at the same time jealous men are hot; providing they aren't over jealous)

Sawan Biang ... Ken & Ann x3 love the chemistry .. the one thing I never really liked was Kawee's character ... jack arse; at least in this version they had a great pra'ek like Ken instead of a walking tree trunk like Brook... -.O the multiple rape scenes I saw before I got busy .. must be eliminated; poor narin's heart
I never finished watching it because I was busy at the time it was airing

so it wouldn't be fair to pick one because I never completed one... -.O

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooooo this is hard..... ooooooo .. i cant choose hehe.. but.. i will choose one lmao.. n thats sb hehe..