Roy Leh Saneh Rai

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Just wondering did you guys subbed this lakorn cuz one of my Vietnamese friends miss watching thai lakorns that I showed her but she can't understand so right now I want to show her this lakorn since it was a very popular lakorn...if it's not subbed that's okay...:)

Thanks

sulad

sarNie Adult
It would be great if somebody subb this lakorn....I have been waiting for years...But nobody subb it..... :(

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
isnt this lakorn out on DVD w/ subbs..i've seen it somewhere..gotta go find it i guess... :( i wanna see it too..

thea

sarNie Hatchling
Hm..really...nv knew the lakorn have subs to it? Well if anyone willing to sub this lakorn I'm willing to provide you good quality video file for this lakorn...ahehe...!

sulad

sarNie Adult
rukD2B said:
isnt this lakorn out on DVD w/ subbs..i've seen it somewhere..gotta go find it i guess... :( i wanna see it too..
[post="123468"][/post]​
You serious..... :w000t: ......AHHHH!!! If you can find it....I would really appreciate it.....I have been dying to see the sub verison.... :)

vina_lek

If anyone has the thai version to this and is willing to upload it, I'm willing to sub it. :arrg: Right now, it takes me about 10 mins. to completely sub 6 mins. of a lakorn. So I can probably sub at least 1 ep. per week (10 mins. a day :loool: ) if not 2 eps.

Although my translation isn't all that great, but maybe someone can tweak w/ the subs later. :unsure:

gozie

sarNie Egg
If someone can sub this lakorn that would be great!! i love this lakorn so much but so sad I can't understand a thing!!

Rebecca

sarNie Egg
If anyone has the thai version to this and is willing to upload it, I'm willing to sub it. :arrg: Right now, it takes me about 10 mins. to completely sub 6 mins. of a lakorn. So I can probably sub at least 1 ep. per week (10 mins. a day :loool: ) if not 2 eps.

Although my translation isn't all that great, but maybe someone can tweak w/ the subs later. :unsure:
Is there anybody can put English Sub, too. I really really like this drama.
I download whole story in Thai Version, but don't know what they said.
So sorrow.

sulad

sarNie Adult

Such late reply, but I do have the Thai Version. I just don't know how to convert it into the computer. I can upload it for you. Since I really want to see the Subtitle Version. :D

cecilia

Staff member
hm, did you gals see it in BUDDY MEDIAS section .. i mean, 7 subbed it up to episode 2. i still need to upload the dat files for her though .. :/

sulad

sarNie Adult
hm, did you gals see it in BUDDY MEDIAS section .. i mean, 7 subbed it up to episode 2. i still need to upload the dat files for her though .. :/
I think I saw before it, but forgot about it. Thank you. I'll check it out. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I need to fix my labtop... sound is not working so i cant sinc anything if i dont hear talking... lol...