RR's Artwork

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol... XD i love Ae's banner... she's pretty there too... ^_^
i really like the picture that i used for that one. it was funny though, because whenever i kept looking at it, i would think of aff. they do look the same, at certain times.

but i don't have a favorite one, that's really hard. but i really like my kat english and joy ones. can't just pick one ;)
GiRL YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME!!
whatever, i saw yours. AWESOME! mine are okay at most.
oooo i love my rr's artworks hehe.. remember u gotta teach me ps.. lol.. haha..
thanks <3 ah yes, i will try to help teach you, but the big time ones are probably everyone besides me ahahahha

nikki1786

LizQuen
i really like the picture that i used for that one. it was funny though, because whenever i kept looking at it, i would think of aff. they do look the same, at certain times.

but i don't have a favorite one, that's really hard. but i really like my kat english and joy ones. can't just pick one ;)

whatever, i saw yours. AWESOME! mine are okay at most.

thanks <3 ah yes, i will try to help teach you, but the big time ones are probably everyone besides me ahahahha
maybe because of the hair? lol im not sure... but she's really pretty here indeed... for sec i was like... "woah... is this Ae..." hehehe ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh myyy... I love the Atichart's ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY.. lol..

When I see your artwork somewhere, I know right away it's yours RR.. lol.. they are really distinctive and unique and cute and simple! Love them.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Ooh I like the Taylor Swift one. :)
I love that song. LOL.
thanks. i really like that song, Love Story. it's very catchy.
maybe because of the hair? lol im not sure... but she's really pretty here indeed... for sec i was like... "woah... is this Ae..." hehehe ^_^
yeah, but i think ae doesn't get as much noticed. she is a good actress too. i hope she gets more noticeable later on ^^
PSHH WHATEVER RR YOURS iS TOTALLY BETTER!!
nuh uh. YOURS ARE SUPER AWESOME!!
oh myyy... I love the Atichart's ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY.. lol..

When I see your artwork somewhere, I know right away it's yours RR.. lol.. they are really distinctive and unique and cute and simple! Love them.

awwww. thanks a lot. heehee that's sounds so cute, me having my own style =)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you know this will just go back and forth lol. i love your artwork.
and i suck worst than you, not just you but everyone. :p i just suck in general. maybe one day, i will get better, but i highly doubt it ahaha.
today i was ps-ing, it wasn't that great ahahahah. practice makes perfect is a lie.

Saifah

bite me x___
OF COURSE i LOVE YOUR ARTWORK TOO!!
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA!! SO MAKE MORE!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks. here's one more, i made this today, inspired by Smart & Cherry's lakorn Mae Ka Khanom Wan :wub:
note: the images used (beside mart & cherry), credits to deviantart. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
some more of MKKW, if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It has 15 episodes, and there is eng. subs on wishboniko's yt page. It's a cute, sweet, funny, awesome lakorn with great chemistry between Mart and Cherry ^.^ LOL.