RR's Artwork

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the colors in the Aum one.
I love the trailers that you made!
The movie & book was so sad...one of the best ever!
Pretty awesome artworks so far!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
P'Shone! Haha after watching A little thing called love, I'm greedy. I only want Mario and Baifern hahaha.

Love those cloning RR!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Thanks for all the lovely comments :)

i see you're addicted to Taew and Mario. XD
i love them all. good job~! im looking forward for Mario and Taew's lakorn.
Thanks! I couldn't get enough of Mario right now. I wanted to make some of Boy & Margie because I have a Margie fever after watching her sing, but that will have to wait because I'm still in Mario mode :woot:

P'Shone! Haha after watching A little thing called love, I'm greedy. I only want Mario and Baifern hahaha.

Love those cloning RR!
Thanks! I watched that movie again (3x). Apparently my mind still can't comprehend that Baifern plays Nam throughout the whole movie, even in the beginning.

------------
Here are some simple artwork of A Little Thing Called Love, just blending the pictures together and using the same background in every single one...should have done more but I'm lazy and takes too long to print screen the pictures and crop them. Might do more because I just love the movie. Love the song the OST as well...love the lyrics to "Someday" by Boyd Kosiyapong feat. Marisa Sukosol. I also wanted to do gifs but my colors turn out horrible so I'm gave up on it.

In the next one, I LAUGHED at Mario's hair. He's suppose look older, but :loool: :lmao3:

TubbyTinker

AHHHH! RR! I love it.! Aw, seeing teh third one breaks my heart. She confessed but hsi heart was already "closed". I can see he was hurt too!"

you make me wanna do screencaps now lol...but i dont think i know how haha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AHHHH! RR! I love it.! Aw, seeing teh third one breaks my heart. She confessed but hsi heart was already "closed". I can see he was hurt too!"

you make me wanna do screencaps now lol...but i dont think i know how haha
I know. I almost cried at that part. And was so sad when she fell into the pool too :(
I want to pair up again!! I never watched Fern act before, but I must say she did a really good job in here.

If you want to screen cap, all you have to do is press a button on your keyboard that says: PRTSC SYSRQ, then you paste. I couldn't paste mine in ps, so I and to paste it in Word then drag it into ps.

I love the cloning :D Mario & Fern are soo cute too!
I just love that movie. Your artworks are sooo GOOD!! :D
Thanks! I love your artwork too.

TubbyTinker

thanks RR! Haha, I've been doing that for other things but never used it for screencaps lol

i wanted to do a mv for them but the files i dl was DAT files..idk how to switch it to wmv files

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i tried converting but it wouldnt let me...like it wouldnt open...oh well....
which converter program do you use?

When I download lakorns here, I use bunnii's link because they are already wmv.
And if I get something from youtube, I use realplayer then use its converter to convert the files to wmv. It takes a while, but it's worth it for me lol.

TubbyTinker

i'm using freemake video converter..i actually dl the files of a little thing called love from here that ceci posted but its already in dat files so i cant open it in any program

cecilia

Staff member
I laughed at that scene too .. the curls really didn't suit him lol
My sister makes fun of his voice :(

I love your tutorial works from nikki .. good respond ^^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
ALTCL banners are so cute!
Taew & Mario look pretty cute together! Love their banners & Margie's too!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I finally finished the icons!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to finish them before I start school again tomorrow~ I think I could have done better, but I just look at the pictures and I couldn't think of what to do with it because I already love the picture lol. Enjoy~

Bundai Dok Ruk [Om/Min/Sammie]