RR's Artwork

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
RR, I love Kim and Aum artworks. I also like Noon and Paul too. I wish they can play another lakorn but suck that Paul wont play any more lakorn. :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Finally an update heehee. I'm so in love with Kha Khong Khon and Boy & Margie!

An attempt at making posters again~

This one is the same as my second one, but it's for Asianfuse Idol :]

Kha Khong Khon <3 <3 <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe i love the updates na RR.. ahhh boy/margie!!! hehe.. omg!! love it!! XD love your kkk one too hehe.. i havent started that lakorn yet tho.. hmm.. maybe i should get to it.. hehe..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh RR...I love your Bargie banners and poster. They're so cute together. I've been wondering, us that margie's real hair now...or is it a wig...I've seen her with that hair for awhile now

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ she got extensions thip ^_^..
from what i read, she said she couldn't do much with her hair so she went to go get extensions hehe..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I love your new banners...wow RMMWT must be good...so many good feedbacks lol...I prolly start on it after Sapai ends...too much lakorns I'm watching atm lolz

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
obsessed with Dome & Ploy...watching their lakorn just for them, not really for the plot lol.
i love all the pictures they have with each other, i wished my other lakorns had as many pictures as dome & ploy do~
note, the last pictures isn't from the lakorn, it was from one of Ploy's photoshoots <3