RR's Artwork

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Thanks everyone!! I forgot to post these up as well. These are on my fb a while back but wanted to share them here too.
Credit to original uploaders for brushes, textures, fonts, pictures

some "blah" ones of taddao bussaya when i was trying to reteach myself ps

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
more artwork i forgot to post:

i made this one, but i didn't really re-check it. i didn't do that great of a job erasing and blending. i have to be more careful when working with a black background. i will probably remake this one because i love RR.

i love Big Bang's song: Tell Me Goodbye <3

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
you're SOOO GOOOD!
they're all SO nice!
too AWesome!
i LOVE Cinderella's
Sister!whoooo!
you're soooo GOOOOOOOD!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
good job RR! I love that weir and pancake poster. I like how u did the coloring and blending on your poster. keep up the good work!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you all ^^ here are some current ones I did

Louis & Susie in their upcoming lakorn: Ruen Hor Ror Hien

i'm currently in love with Mart/Matt's lakorn. I'm planning to do some artwork for that ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^thanks. i forgot to post this up as well. this was for the PS Battle, that I was about to join but was busy at the time. I think it turned out all right, I don't really like the font though. Oh well. ENJOY!

nikki1786

LizQuen
^thanks. i forgot to post this up as well. this was for the PS Battle, that I was about to join but was busy at the time. I think it turned out all right, I don't really like the font though. Oh well. ENJOY!

love the effect RR ;) you didn't joined last time right?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^thanks nikki. no I didn't join---it was the same week when I had to clean my house for my brother's graduation party and stuff. i might do this week if i can come up with something idk. lol now that i look at it, i made bee's eyes and lips too dark.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
my latest artwork: haven't done much though, i want to, but haven't had much time.

I really like Mart/Matt's lakorn. I think my favorite couple is Mart/Matt, but I think out of the girls, I really like Mint the most in lakorn. I like her personality and I like the clothing style & different hairstyles they give her. ^^

I actually made this a few months ago but it was in a different folder lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hey rr.. cna u tell me where u found that scribble font? i remember i used to have it but.. my comp crashed last time.. so i dont have it anymore.. i only find the other scribble font when i search for it.. >_<..