RR's Artwork

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I really like Film/Janie lakorn so far. It's really funny and hilarious. Here are some artwork for it that I did today--very simple ones. I put my icons/avatars as a set for convenience, but if anyone wants one of them individually, I can give you them :) I was inspired the Kayla's artwork ^^

My current siggie & avatar:

Both combined and the gif is faster:

My artwork of Taew & Mark...going to do another one, this one turned out okay.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the janie and film ones are cute! I have yet to watch that lakorn! hehe....

i wanna learn how to make gifs..lol...do u need like a special program for that or u could make it using just photoshop?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo those are cute rr!!!
i dont even bother myself to do photoshop anymore eek >_<

thip.. you dont need a special program.. you can make it with photoshop..
if im not busy and lazy.. i'll make a tut for u.. lol.. i think i promised lome that a long time ago but never did.. ahahaha..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks everyone.

Thip, it's like aiko said, you don't need another program...unless you want to make video gifs (I believe). All my photoshops on my laptop can't make video gifs for some reason, but I have my old laptop which does. But videos gifs take too long for me, I tend to use still pictures to make my gifs now lol.

aiko you should do some more photoshop, I love your artwork ^^

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
WOW!I love Film and Janie's
Lakorn...those are some cute icons!
Mark and Taew one is also cute:)
LOVING your beautiful artwork!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ooo those are cute rr!!!
i dont even bother myself to do photoshop anymore eek >_<

thip.. you dont need a special program.. you can make it with photoshop..
if im not busy and lazy.. i'll make a tut for u.. lol.. i think i promised lome that a long time ago but never did.. ahahaha..
oh that would be swesome! Thanks Julie... :D

cecilia

Staff member
GOODNESS .. overload JANIE/FILM -- those are some cute avies -- it actually got me start on the lakorn and so far so good.
AWESOME BLENDING WORKS.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for all your comments.
YAY ceci you're watching this Film/Janie's lakorn. It is a relaxing and funny lakorn.

Here some more artwork I finished up today:

I really like Om & Min...I wished they had more pictures together or starred in a lakorn together.

I think this is my favorite one I did of them so far, although there was some places that didn't blend well. Oh well:

some simple ones:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMg!!all of them are sooo pretty and nice...Keep up the good work..Like the om and min ones!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
RR, I love your artworks. They're looking as beautiful as ever! Really loving Taew&Mark and Om&Min's posters! Hoping those 2 pairs would pair up in a lakorn one of these days!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I love your artworks. So well blend colors and simple. Those icons are so love and so is the beautiful posters.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
More ps-work. Some of them are a few weeks old...because I wanted to do a couple before posting. Need to find some inspiration.
Credit to original uploaders of picture/texture/brushes/text/etc.
Starting from oldest to most recent:

I just love Janie & Film together<3 <3 <3

I love Rotmay & Wan together. I wished they could be the lead couple again. There were some of her pictures from her recent photoshoot that I really like, so I decided to ps some simple ones~ The last one, I decided to put in Rome because there aren't that many pictures of Wan :( But I like how my last one turned out even if it's kind of plain.

This week is my last week of summer classes and so I will have more free time for a month---does anyone have an idea of what I should ps next? I'm kind of running low on ideas....and I don't want to take a long break from ps-ing because I will forget everything and have to reteach myself again. Thanks!