RR's Artwork

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
simple...haha please don't joke lol. that is awesome. i super duper adore ur artwork. the Rome & namfon one is beautiful. makes me wanna watch a lakorn of them together XD

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wow!
Super Nice posters youu made<3
&&i always love yourr Suay Rerd Cherd Sod Banners.
I love your Artworks,Make More Soon:)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for all the comments!!!!

Here is a poster for the photoshop battle for this week...I want to promote this! Heehee. Kind of blah though :(

banner:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
you should have kept that for ps battle 98! nevertheless, thanks for the promotion...im taking it that you're not joining our battle then? so sad, you haven't even joined us once.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe rr!! u suck!!! u should join T_________________________T bleh!!! T_T

aiko is dissapointed!!!! lol j/k ... it's very created ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it was a promotion lol....yeah I haven't participate, sorry Bau :( maybe later.
LOL thanks!
aiko, sorry but prepare to be disappointed. this was just to motivate people to join ^^

My latest artwork:

My simple yt background:

My current desktop:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Creative Alien Vs. Predator poster:)
Wahhhh;i'm so amazed by those Banners!
Loving Sao Chai Hi-Tech.Barry,Mark,and Om are Hotties:)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
here are my artwork. some are recent and some were from months ago. i posted most on my fb so some of you have seen these before. (credit to the original people for everything. without them, i would have nothing)

not sure if i uploaded these before, well here they are again if i did. I Am Legend. I liked the drama in the beginning but it disappointed me. the ending was disappointing :(

my current siggie & one of the love of my life:

Mary Stayed Out All Night...I can't wait for this. I love both of them!!

For Elusiveflames. just to promoting it, but do come join the challenges: http://elusiveflames.com/index.php

my current obsession: Thara's Himalaya...LOVE it! except for the little part where Nam decided to sneak out >.< the wallie was done quick---it's okay. but i do like my avatars/icons that i made. more to come :)

if you would like to use one of the icons/avatars, just tell me and i can just post them here for you to use freely.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
OMG That's just wow! So many goodies.
I really like your TH wallie--and where did you get those pictures of Aum/Kim, they look quite intimate. :coverlaf: