RR's Artwork

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Thanks everyone <3 I have been super busy, but I wanted to finish my DJA icons. lol. I will do PLR during my winter break hopefully~ It was hard to do DJA because there was sooooo many pictures to choose from, but here are the ones I chose. Since there was so many, I decided to do just Yaya & Barry, not any of the others like I did for TH. I think my TH ones were better overall, but I do like some of the ones I did for DJA. I wished I had more time to do more of them~

banners:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I've been screaming all day AHHHHH! Those are awesome! Wush I could do those kind of icons LOL...great job RR...cant wait to see MTeam...love those two!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
AHHH! Those icons of Jeed & Fai are awesome!!!
I can't wait to see Mteam's collection!! Missing Mteam <3

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I couldn't help myself. I fell in love with Boy & Margie. I'm going to save Mark & Mint last because I <3 Mark and want to spend more time on his icons heehee. After watching 3 episodes, I decided to do the icons for Wayupak Montra. This is the fastest I've done them, usually I do them after the series is over, but I couldn't wait. Here they are, I hope you guys like them...for the most part, I like them. There are some I wished I could do better :) I may do more because I REALLY LOVE their chemistry together and I mostly used the same pictures for multiple icons (like the last set lol). ENJOY!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I almost forgot, I recently did a wallpaper with Yaya & Barry. I suck at fonts so I didn't include any. I hope you guys like this!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
AHHH! Love love Wayupak Montra icons! I'm loving Boy/Margie in the lakorn! They really do got some good chemistry!! Oh, I so can't wait to see PLR's icons! Save the best for last <3 Mark <3

Yaya/Nadech's poster is absolutely HOTT!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I love them.
btw,i've been missing OUT!
i love your Fai Ruk Jeed Icons.
Cute Banners.I love those WPM Icons also.
Love the awesome poster you made,it's HOTTT!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OH WOW !!!!
I just frkin love Barry & Yaya's poster.
There's no need for text, it's already magnificenttt !
I also love the Wayupak Montra icons.
I just love your icon sets.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I almost forgot, I recently did a wallpaper with Yaya & Barry. I suck at fonts so I didn't include any. I hope you guys like this!

OMG i am adding this to my wallpaper folder :) i have 4 hua jai theme wallies to change every minute... lol cause i'm that weird. keep it up. woot woot!!