RS Artist for Grammy - vice versa?

.diane.

Media Fanatic
so yeah i'm not a big looktoong fan but i found out that jintara has moved to rs and willl be releasing a new album soon. the last thing i remembered was that she was with grammy but from searching information guess she was also with another company before or after grammy again before her official change to rs. ah so now here's my question did p'James really move to Grammy? i thought p'James was an RS Lifer. I mean i know this is old news about p'Tong switching to RS and p'Dome switching to Grammy. Also would kind of make sense if he did move because I happen to be watching one of the quick news clips of Dao KraJai....old episode too that a bunch of RS Artists [Ae Sasikarn, Tao Somchai, Dunk] were there but I didn't see p'James...so can someone confirm that he has switched?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Jintara has been with Master for mannnnnyyy years nows..She was just a guest for Bird Tongchai's album..That's all..But other then that she wasn't with GMM..

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
as for James, the last i've heard was that he works at Grammy nows
since they have a singing school called "Mee Fah" , which is James dreams to have or run ? a singing school giving other people the opportunity to become a singerrr :)
but yeah, so i guess he has ? since he works at Grammy now :p

.diane.

Media Fanatic
Jintara has been with Master for mannnnnyyy years nows..She was just a guest for Bird Tongchai's album..That's all..But other then that she wasn't with GMM..
wow really? i swear i had at least two vcds of hers that was produced with gmm and a few others that aren't. thanks for the info ;)

as for James, the last i've heard was that he works at Grammy nows
since they have a singing school called "Mee Fah" , which is James dreams to have or run ? a singing school giving other people the opportunity to become a singerrr :)
but yeah, so i guess he has ? since he works at Grammy now :p
ah so that's what it was that i heard about him changing jobs or pursing a job - hmm working under grammy as like a vocal lesson or teacher seems that it would not coinside with his actually record releases if he did happen to still be under rs' contracts. it's odd lol. thanks again. i really appreciate it. i am normally a fanatic of gmm but since i can remember i always wished they could all play nice lol. i mean you know how ip concerts are separate for gmm and rs and so many other projects.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
yea i dont believe jintara was ever with GMM just as a guest as stated earlier....

as for James... James has completely moved over to GMM and has brought Ae with him (no suprised there i think) he has his own school under GMM and is also releasing music under them as well...

hes part of the Cross Cultural Program GMM has going on and he was just at the Asia Music Festival singing his new Korean Single (which will debut on thai radio stations on Oct 1

i thought James would be an RSer for life but i guess he still wanted to produce music and RS wasnt really giving him that chance... at least not good music like in his old days ... GMM likes to snatch RS's big guys (the ones that were famous before the D2B days) anyways just to stick it to them i think

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ thank you thank you again so much. yeah that was odd that i saw ae at an rs conference with p'tao somchai but p'james wasn't present so i wondered if he officially switched why she didn't tag along. i use to laugh too that when p'nat myria was married to p'tao somchai when she had an event he totally couldn't go perform but he could show his support and vice versa. wow korean single i'll have to look forward to that xD

.clash

sarNie Egg
Keyword, GMM Grammy is a dream place to work for if you are a Thai singer. RS don't really give that much opportunity and that is why P'Jame decided to move. Plus as you can see singers like Golf & Mike and Ice Saranyu already going inter unlike RS singers.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
Keyword, GMM Grammy is a dream place to work for if you are a Thai singer. RS don't really give that much opportunity and that is why P'Jame decided to move. Plus as you can see singers like Golf & Mike and Ice Saranyu already going inter unlike RS singers.
speaking of going inter p'katreeya is suppose to go international. the khon jai ngai japanese version was awkward for me. :huh:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
talking about tao and ae....

i thought it was funny that the second nat and tao got married tao was totally in at GMM and now that they arent together what happen to tao?

i just saw ae with james at the rawat buddhinun live press conference so im assuming she did tag along

i heard knews about pkat going inter too but does anyone know waht country or when? because i thought she would be a part of the cross cultural program but i dont think she is... but i would assume they would promote her with english songs... if they did that i hope they dont try to do the same thing tata did which was become a 2nd britney

as for ice... since hes in this convo now haha... im not to fond of the japanese verisons of his song (probably because im so use to the thai version) but after i saw him perform Koi Nan Ja Nai? live it grew on me so i gotta share this link

its the 2nd song in this clip after Kon Mun Ruk... which is from his debut concert in japan

dailymotion clip

if your interested other songs he sang at the concert were kon jai ngaai and roan.... and then accustic (sorry cant spell dont know if thats right or not) versions of mon 2 pai gub jai ngao ngao and glub ma dai mai... u can find them on my dailymotion site

(gotta promote my boy :p )

as for the comment for RS.... i think if your one of the choosen ones at RS then you got it made otherwise your screwed (the same is with GMM but your less screwed i think)

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
seeems like RS just promotes new singerss ( -___-' )
besides like D2B/Dan&Beam, Four Mod, Film, I-Nam

the others just disappear out of no-whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
its more of the LOOOKS*

i see Grammy with more of the Quality Singers out there :)
because it seems like each album, they take a while to produce and all that.. thats why each singer/band/group and their new album takes ahwhileeeeeeeeeeee :D

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
WOW, really!!! i didnt know James and Dome move to Grammy. i thought they were both still with RS, guess i am really late on the news. tthank you guys so much for sharing. well i hope they both will come out with an album soon ( Dome and James).

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
RS only keep their best sellers if not they get rid of them.... gmm takes any one even if they cant sing ha aslong as gmm know they are gunna make money they take em on

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i believe that too, seem like gmm grammy takes anyone, unless they could sing or act...it's good that james & dome both move to grammy, cuz james, he have his own future dream, and now he's achieve what he want...that's good for him...for dome, he's also got an album out too, and the great thing about gmm is that gmm accept anyone beside the young and old...gmm still support them...gmm is the best...keep up the good work grammy singers...i cheer for you guys....

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Only true OG's that still remains with RS Promotion is Sornram, Touch, and Parn... but that can change in the future?

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
^ i think that too.
and im not even thai.
im so into all those record labels,
and i think IF i had a chance,
i would totally work with GMM Grammy.
*moves to thailand, takes thai classes* :p

i believe that too, seem like gmm grammy takes anyone, unless they could sing or act...it's good that james & dome both move to grammy, cuz james, he have his own future dream, and now he's achieve what he want...that's good for him...for dome, he's also got an album out too, and the great thing about gmm is that gmm accept anyone beside the young and old...gmm still support them...gmm is the best...keep up the good work grammy singers...i cheer for you guys....
^ sounds good.
GMM Grammy artists are very talented.
so is RS. but i feel like GMM will work
more broadly than RS. i think.

but, i LOVE james.
it doesnt really matter where he is stationed.
as long as his music keeps making it out, then it's all good.

THANKS.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Just to let everyone know Jintara has moved to RS.
Its official.
Saw the interview on Jun Pun Dao.