RSX Turbo vs. BMW M3

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

For the people who LOVES or likes the BMW M3, please do not be like this cocky guy in this video, I hate people who can't "ADMIT" that they been defeat in a street race, well enjoy the video clip and you see why how some people who own BMW would talk like they know everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT9E6VTA4kc

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

does he act like that guy in that video? If he does "shake fist" I have no against him drving it.

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
ok i've always been in love with german cars because they are beautiful cars and they were designed very well inside and out. i've never had an m3 before but i'm totally eye balling the m4 though..hehe! i only had a 328i back in 2001 but then that was jacked from me by gun point so now i'm driving an x5.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
beammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmer!!!!! They're the most beautiful cars out there ever~ I know ppl say they're hard to fix once they break down, but i still want one.

_Pleasure

sarNie Egg
sweet i own a black rsx also but 05 and people talk shitty about them see that video proved it..lol but yea i love my new toy even better G35 baby..all the way..RSX still OWNS!!