Ruen Phaa (Exact & Scenerio)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I bet after Gun dies, Son and Tono will realize the meaning of their friendship, they might realize how they used to go through hard times and good times together. My guess is Son will give up and allow n'ek to be with Tono. Too bad why can't all of them live, and all have their own love instead of one girl. Destiny really is playing a joke on their friendship... I'm going to cry my eyes off when Gun dies Iove his character.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so proud of Son in this lakorn. I can actually believe him to be a serious actor now. He's so dorky too. But his walking still looks stiff but acting wise has greatly improved.

I'm Tono bias so I won't say anything on who is acting better. I'm a history freak so the whole James Dean look for Tono is HOT

I really like how the fight scenes are set up in this lakorn. Like Tono said it needs to look real and not fake so the hits have to be real. It looks great. The fight scene with Tono and the two guys was hot. I was like yeah, beat them. I think that was where Tono go the scar on his arm when he was interviewed a while back. I like how he didn't even wipe the right spot where he got hit and Egg had to do it for him. That was hot.

Personal observation, Egg likes Tono in a sense already don't you guys think so. I mean his hand was over hers on the boat ride and she didn't even move her hand. She left him leave his two little fingers on her hand. So Cute. I really like how he's sort of clueless when he's with her.

Gun sort of reminds me of a needy guy. No Offense so his character hasn't been doing much but song writing and stalking Egg. Sort of annoys me. But he's so cute you just can't help but love him.

Son made the first move, starting with Egg's father asking to date her. Dang that is a bold move. I sort of feel sorry for Tono and Gun now since they're not as educated or career oriented like Son. But who knows what is gonna happen. I just hope they don't change the storyline.

I think my other favorite scene is when Son told Tono and Gun that Egg's father is letting him date or jib Egg. It was sad, they didn't know if they should be happy or upset or mad. I mean imagine your friend telling you that when you just basically spent the day with the person they are gonna date. SAD .

Sanyah thanks for the screencaps. I really like the pacing of this lakorn. It gets straight to the point fast. We know that Tono will be the one protecting Egg , Gun will be the one making her smile and laugh, while Son will be the one everyone approves is a good match since he's just a honest person .

Ahh the Drama.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Caps from today.

Credit to: Tono fans @ pantip

Gun & Ann...sweet. I hope in this version Gun won't die and end up with Ann. They cutie. :wub:

So sad it break my hear...when Tono see Son and Egg... :no:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
gun a cutie! ann & aerin r very pretty! I personally don't think n'k is all that pretty...she ok when she all dolled up....it sad to have 3 friend fight over (persay) 1 grl...hope they are coupled with other ppl

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode, I think will set the tone of the lakorn. Gun knows what's going on and just putting things together, whereas, Tono is pushing Egg away because he doesn't have a future. Son on the other hand is just needy for Egg.

I like Aerin, but at times she does overact as the tough girl. But she's cute.

I thought it was funny when Gun and Tono went to the Radio station and Gun was in awe of everything there. Tono really supports Gun and I can see why they have a better relationship in the lakorn than Tono and Son or Son and Gun.

Ann is cute, but a little too dull for me for her opening scene. I think Ann and Gun are gonna hook up or something.

The scene where Egg was waiting for Tono to show up was cute. You could totally tell she's into him. I liked how she was worried and actually got the courage to go see if Tono was okay. I mean she's not really hiding her feelings for Tono. I think he knows too but because of Son, he's not willing to break up the friendship for a girl.

I thought the boat scene with Son and Egg was well captured. It was so peaceful and the looking scene from the river banks of Tono and Gun was sad. I could feel the disappointment in Tono.

My favorite scene of the episode was when Egg confronted Tono about why he was acting that way towards her. It was really heartfelt and sad. The whole raising of the voice to the soft "No Need...I can do it myself" was so touching. I can see that Egg is trying to get Tono to see that she's interested in him, but he's not gonna deal with the drama. Tono beating up the plant was super sexy. If only he took off his shirt. Hehehe. I really liked how Egg really pushed Tono to say what's on his mind. The whole hands on his chest was so . I really liked how Tono grabbed her hands and guided them off. Making his stand that she's better off without him. At least Egg didn't let Son wipe her tears, she shrugged him off. Good Signs that she only have eyes for Tono.

I do like the fact that they actually let Gun sing in the lakorn without those backtracks of lipsyncing. The emotions aren't as real when lipsyncing.

Super excited for next week.

tinam_123

sarNie Egg
Im watching Ruen Phaa without subs but I dont understand what they are saying.
& I was wondering does anyone know where can I watch this in eng. sub or know whose going sub it?
Please let me know.
I will apperiate it.

I love Son, Tono & Gun in this lakron...... they all are cute and adorable.

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
I really like Son's look in this lakorn. And even in the first episode, I already noticed that his acting has gotten better. I really adore him in here. x3
And I agree with meshen. Peung would've matched this role more, because she's been in 2 period lakorns already and she has the old-time beauty in my opinion.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Aerin was cutie in today episode. Love when she dress up girly :lol: . I'm going to feel sad for Aerin she won't end up with Tono.

I don't understand why couldn't Tono just tell Son he also like Egg too. He seem to know that Son also like her too.

Credit to: pantip

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Gun & Egg @ Bangkok Station

Credit to: GunTheStarFanclub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KByBvJmA8y0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kaGWolc9-M

The cast were @ คุยกัน frank frank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH8AqP5zVq0

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Finished finished watching today's episode.

I was looking forward to the scene of Tono and Egg chasing each other, but didn't see it. So Sad

Anyways I really like how Tono played on his emotions to get over Egg in order to move away. It seems to him it was love at first sight, but then again she was never really forthcoming with her feelings either. So he has very right to move away.

Son...you acting has improved but now it's sort of lame. He needs to really learn how to walk naturally. His walking looks like he's counting steps. I mean please don't do that, it makes him look dumb.

Aerin...i love the chick and all but she's gonna be someone needy. She's like all over Tono already. It's good but we all know she is gonna not get him.

I really liked the fight between Tono and the gang. It was really like he was trying to get away. I wanted to jump in and help him. I still don't get how his bag got big all of a sudden when he was with Gun and Son on the boat it was smaller.

This part was more focus on the development of Son and Egg's characters. Son is someone who just wants to satisfy everyone cause he has no brain of his own (personal opinion). Gun on the other hand is weak, he needs pushing from someone to get him out and about.

I totally wanna see how Egg is gonna react now that Aerin is helping Tono get better. I sort of feel bad for Tono cause he wants to go away but yet still close to Egg.

The feelings Egg has for Tono was actually believable. I still don't understand why Tono didn't wash the handkerchief. I mean it has blood on it. Wash it. You're next to a river for god sakes.

Mae has an idea of Egg and Tono, but I think she's gonna be like Gun gotta get more proof before making claims.

If Tono told Son, and Son gave up with Egg..it will be boring. I mean Son is gonna give up later but right now it's more of how Son is gonna trust Tono with Egg. WOW the Drama. It will be soon. Bring on the love scenes.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It look like its going to get mess and misunderstand between Tono & Egg when she see Aerin & Tono :coverlaf:

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
i guess i'm just being very negative about this drama, but i don't like the storyline at all, the fact that Son won't get the n'ek!!! that makes him not the pra'ek right? Anyways, seems like TONO is getting all the romance shot with Ake bc she's in love with him.... so i guess he's the main guy....don't like him that much bc like i like son ever since his first drama with vill lol and Gun is ok...but don't like his character...i'll pass on this drama! Can't stand the fact that you will let one girl ruin ur friendship! Gets me angry!