ruj the star

amythao

sarNie Adult
Ruj is Chinese/Thai for those who doesn't know.
Ruj have a very nice voice and I love the song he have sings so far.
Yes, he look like Beam and I love Beam too.
As for acting, any of his fans will not being see that so soon because he did get some offer to act but he don't want focus on an acting career yet. Until he fulfill his singer career first.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
As for acting, any of his fans will not being see that so soon because he did get some offer to act but he don't want focus on an acting career yet. Until he fulfill his singer career first.
Ruj has a fairly large fan base and I"m sure there has been demand, but like you said, his new album is his first priority. He did mention that everything is up to the higher up and if there is offer for him he'll consider it.
His new ablum is coming out in 2009 (counting down - can't wait)

Anyways, he will be acting in a sitcom lakorn or 'series online'. If you see the one with R and Bie the star, Ruj and Dew are working together with sitcom show staring 2009. Fortunately, they have finally found the leading actress after some audition; they got to choose the lead girl :D. The filming is set for beginning of 2009. I enjoy the one with Bie and R, and I'm looking forward to the one with Ruj, Dew, and the new girl, Jessy (or something like that :p)

source: LOOK at 4:57 (toward the end)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXKp4iArRww...re=channel_page

and other clips on youtube about Ruj and Dew encouraging University women to audition :D

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Yes Ruj is a very great singer but I would love to see him in lakorns just like how SOn is right now in his lakorn, hope he would get to star with the types of girls he would like to sing with such as Paula Taylor and those who are in Mos's MV. Ruj does look like Beam D2B but sometimes he does look like Andrew Cronin a little bit.

Patty

sarNie Adult
voice is okay @ some points, but looks kills me cuz his hair...doesn't fit him @ all....he should have stick w/his hair from the star 4
i agree with u about the hair...suits him WELL!!!
Ruj is such a cutiee...

.clash

sarNie Egg
His voice is good and yeah he's like really popular right now. I don't know that he will be as popular as Bie though unless he start acting. Bie got to superstardom because his lakorn and album came out at the same time and both did well. If GMM put Ruj in a lakorn and release his first album at the same time then yeah he can be huge.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
His voice is good and yeah he's like really popular right now. I don't know that he will be as popular as Bie though unless he start acting. Bie got to superstardom because his lakorn and album came out at the same time and both did well. If GMM put Ruj in a lakorn and release his first album at the same time then yeah he can be huge.
Bie started out 2 years ahead so if Ruj were to catch up, that mean he's super good :p
But they had just finished The STar 4 in the summer so we'll have to see a couple years from now - to see how far he will grow and improve
But I'm sure he's HOT stuff right now. Right after he 'graduated' from the Star 4, he won at least 4 popular awards. I do not know if Bie had received such awards right after The Star 3, but for Ruj, receiving such awards is pretty good for a starter, consider that he had just came out of The Star 4.
The thing with Ruj is that he wanna to focus on his singing career...as far as acting go, he is considering :D
I hope to see him in Lakorn some day, as of right now, I'll anticipate his sitcom show with P'Dew.
His first album is coming out in Jan. 2009 and he is working on a sitcom show with P'Dew.
The song in Kaew Lom Pet is gonna be in his album and that song is a hit right now...so I"m looking forward to the rest of his album :D

Bie got quit popular after his album and got very much attention after 2 On the Stage Musicals, esp. the one with Pat.
I thought Bie's acting with Mew was not so good, esp. when he got mad :p, the one with Fang was okay...However, he had improved a lot after his Musical shows. I also like the fact that his singing voice is very clear.

There are two years worth of experience apart from Ruj and Bie, so I really don't like to see them being compare