Ruk LoK LoK

Sophie

sarNie Elites

How do you think about this lakorn ?
Do you like Pepper character ? his role are okay for him ?
or you prefer him when he played Leh ratee and buang ruk ?

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
its alright..well i've only seen the first epi..Pepper's chracter is different other roles his played..his less serious ( less form jut??..i think thats the word? :huh: )..

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i want to see this lakorn so bad because p'pepper seem so funny and cute. since i haven't seen it yet i don't know what to think or said but i think he is great in any kind of lakorn

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
This lakorn is funny! You gals have to watch it. Heheh pepper character is really cute in here.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i saw a lakorn cover of this at store today..i was like another pepper's? i didn't know he gotta play with jieb.. i thought she was pregnant? maybe they filmed it like before she had?

numfon

sarNie Adult
duuude..P'Pep "can do"!! :lol: i love his role in this one..i actually like this lakon waaaaaaay more than wangnamwon and buangruk. :p

meenia

sarNie Adult
Pepper is so cute.. i think this lakorn is good.. i love the story line... or so far what happen in part one.. you can guess that Jieb is going to hire pepper to be her boyfriend..that's going to be cute...love it..

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
P'Pep narakkkkkkkkk hihi I like the way he acted ^_^

it's totally different from his past 2 lakorns LOL

:loool:

Susie

sarNie Adult
I DUNNO BUT I REALLY LOVE LAY LA TREE!!!!! I THINK HE'S ROLE OF BEING FEISTY IS CUTE!!! I HAVE THE FIRST TAPE TO THIS LAKORN I HEARD IT WAS FUNNY. SORRY TO SAY BUT I DON'T LIKE THE N'EK'S HAIR NO OFFENSE GUYS BUT U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.......

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I don't know why she keeps her hair short. I guess easy to add wigs and etc. She looks better with long hair. It bring out her eyes and soften her smile. With short hair she looks pale pale. Her hair was long for "febuary" but then it was cut.

Susie

sarNie Adult
:lol:
numfon said:
duuude..P'Pep "can do"!! :lol: i love his role in this one..i actually like this lakon waaaaaaay more than wangnamwon and buangruk. :p
[post="35278"][/post]​
omg I CONCUR!!!!it goes to show that p'pep can take on any kind of role....he's so CUTE when he plays a funny role..so far i'm on #1 and its GOOD!!!

japjapmari

sarNie Egg
he's very funnie and dorky in the lakorn.love it alot that it different from the others that he played.Love his lakorn with ann-leh ratee.