Ruk LoK LoK

natty

Chubs
hahaha the look on their face was priceless when they saw all those guests at their wedding.. cant wait to see when kik come and ruin the wedding lol..

natty

Chubs
it's cute and funny karen_moo

jieb's father wants her to get marry to some country guy but jieb doesnt want to so she hired pepper who is a friend of her bestfriend to pretend to be her boyfriend.. at first her father hated him but then pepper saved him from a robber and got shot so her father started to like him.. the pretending got worst when jieb family demand they get marry.. jieb could not stop the wedding because stopping the wedding to pepper meant she will have to marry the country guy so they agreed to a fake marriage.. thinking that after they get marry her family would leave? but nope her sister and her grandmother demanded to stay with jieb in the city because they each fell in love.. the sister fell in love with a boy that is like a brother to pepper and the grandmother found her long lost love which is the man who raised pepper..

it's really cute and funny.. love pepper in this role..

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
hey does anyone know what is going on in this lakorn now, because i have not seen this lakorn for like two weeks now. And does anyone know when does it end?

natty

Chubs
roodaimai said:
hey does anyone know what is going on in this lakorn now, because i have not seen this lakorn for like two weeks now. And does anyone know when does it end?
[post="61325"][/post]​

ending next week.. pepper knows about his girlfriend now.. and i think pepper is rich but ran away from home or something..

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
what? what? pepper is rich? i thought he was an orphan? Well, typical lakorn thai p'eke always have to find a way to end up rich.

natty

Chubs
oh wait.. i think i mistken roodaimai.. i remember now.. yeah he was raised by that grandpa and the monk from the temple huh? i guess the reason why i thought he might be rich because his girlfriend got out of this car with some old rich people and start bitching at him and jieb.. or maybe those rich old people could be his grandparents? i dunno guess we'll have to wait and see..

donna

sarNie Adult
no those are the parents of the guy who her dad wanted her to marry. pepper gf brought them to reveal jieb n pepper secret. her dad slapped her when he found out the truth n he punched pepper. i think that it might be ending soon...can't wait too! ^_^

handicap

sarNie Egg
hahahah this movie is so funny and cute. i think that they how they meet is funny it started out with pepper running (he do run funny) the part that crack me up the most is when he got brid shit on...*_* hahaha that was so funny.