Ruk Nai Marn Mek (Dida)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Nam says there's 4 peak Tengnueng, Tle Tawan, Tle Thanapol & Nam Rapeepat and neak is Min (neak from Pla Boo Thong) Nam will play a bad role in here. They already start filming the lakorn and we will probably get to see it soon.

pix from minnie-club

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a remake lakorn of Nat Evitra and Natt lakorn by RS....where the n'ke can't walk in the beging and p'ke have to married her...credit to: Noiki @ SPICY Forum

=====

Here a pix of the n'ke...for some of ya don't know who she is.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ying Rak Ter right? Actually Nat's version was a remake too. There's an older version with the exact same title, Ruk Nai Marn Mek. I want to say Suntisook was the p'ek but I could be wrong.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i believe it's ben(the twin) with phatra was the older version.

i liked it. 2v2b was the person uploading it but for some reason all her old movies are not on her playlist anymore in youtube.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
pictures from opening...

Credits pantip, teng1number1, pancakefamilyclub…I love Tengneung’s shades lol…..and Tle actually look good in suits lol

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is Tle the main guy in this lakorn? who is the main girl, the one in pink dress or in the purple dress?

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I actually find Min more likable in this modern lakorn..don't know why but I don't like her in boran(especially in Blaboothong)..hopefully she can persuade me into adoring her..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
pix from minnie-club pix of min before

Now

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oo thanks... she's really pretty...

eek.. 4 p'eks.. muahaha.. but of those 4 i like tle tawan n teng1 more.. lol..

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Wow 4 guys!!! I just hope it diesnt turn out to be a story where naek gets confused with her heart n cannot pick!!! That'll b annoying n if the guys starts fighting for one girl that'll b even worse stupid to b fighting for 1 girl.... I need a storyline cause I think min is adorabeau... N she looks better on screen than in some of the pictures I see... The praek looks weird to me y can't they pair het with someone better looking!!!!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
what's the summary or story line of this lakorn? btw the nang ek looks very pretty...hope to see more of her in modern lakorn...