Ruk Nai Marn Mek (Dida)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i think i am actually gonna watch this ch. 7 lakorn. i wanna see all the hype about Min. & the storyline seems interesting to me. I wish Tengneung was the main, but I guess he's gonna be like a hero/friend to n'ek? Too bad Nam is mean one in this.

little

sarNie Adult
Min can walk, shes just pretending she cant. probably trying to test people out...her dad send her to get treatments overseas...the mom in this one overreacts wayyy to much...

Min is pretending but from what it looks like she has polio that made her unable to walk since she was a girl. plus her dad said that she is weak and testing her out to stay with the in law if she could make it on her own. Why would she fake herself without walking for life from it seems like there's only her family with her. I think she is not pretending. if she is pretending that is a cool, revenge, storyline with n'ek and p'ek. Seems like p'ek is mean towards her too.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Min is pretending but from what it looks like she has polio that made her unable to walk since she was a girl. plus her dad said that she is weak and testing her out to stay with the in law if she could make it on her own. Why would she fake herself without walking for life from it seems like there's only her family with her. I think she is not pretending. if she is pretending that is a cool, revenge, storyline with n'ek and p'ek. Seems like p'ek is mean towards her too.
according to the storyline and the old versions that i've seen, she can walk....shes gonna run out when Pada tries to rape her...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
if they didnt change too much she couldnt walk but she got help by learning to walk and was encouraged. later on she was able to walk. p'ek mom felled and couldnt walk and n'ek took care of her and she regret all she did to n'ek...

saephan17

sarNie Egg
Who is uploading this lakorn? i can't find anyone on youtube that is uploading. Someone please share! Thanx in advance

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
somehow i kinda wish Teng1 was the pr'ek, but oh while i'm still fine with Tle.
just finished epds 2 and damn that mom needa cool done a bit.
somehow her overreacting makes her suck at acting lmao...
can't wait for this friday....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I love this lakorn so far!!!!

I've started my screen caps on this lakorn. http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns

I will have all 4 episodes done by the start of next week's episodes. Enjoy!

little

sarNie Adult
just finish ep 3 and i'm hooked to this lakorn. n'ek dad is sure that his daughter is strong in the inside but look weak from the outside. it's going to be more drama cus of all the guys that are interested in n'ek. cant wait until tle is jealous. the thing that i hate is that p'ek already married to chom so that means he's not innocent anymore unless he hasn't done anything to chom yet since they were married due to p'ek is busy with work. But I do like this storyline but i couldn't stand the other version though. can't wait for tomorrow.

little

sarNie Adult
what the heck i thought it airs only on sat and sun. when i scroll down more in the buddy section it has ep 4 oh love it so this airs on fri-sun that's 3 good days thanx

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I like to watch it because I remember the old version a little bit. But like someone else says, the overacting and screaming of pra'ek mother and ex-wife is very annoying. I get annoyed so easily with screaming nang'rai but then again, I am watching a Thai lakorn. I'm sure there is a better way to be a villian without screaming and throwing tantrums. I just can't wait for pra'ek to be jealous.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I really adore MIN she the only new n'ek that interest me now. SO far I like it she's is really cute. I don't remember the old version

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i'm liking it so far, though the mother annoys me, but Tle is looking much handsomer these 2 epds.
i can't wait 4 tomorrow. Sai, is gonna be heartbroken TT_TT

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm liking this lakorn. I can't wait for more scenes with Min and Tengnueng! I know he isn't pra'ek but I still can't hope he is haha!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I'm actually liking this series a bit. The story line is moving pretty quick which I like, I just hope that it won't be too rushed, I want to see more chemistry between the pra'ek and nang'ek, I want to see more screen time of them. Min is growing on me, she's a pretty good newbie actress.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm watching it , but what i find annoying , is the mother , the N'K and the ex wife ? Isn't it obviously to the N'k that her mother in law doesn't like her and the P'K isn't standing up for her either ? Like the wedding scene :lol: ...they just let the poor handicap girl get insulted , i guess to intense the melodrama . The ex wife , honestly , can anyone be that useless ? She can't do anything without her husband because he had always done everything for her. I thought she have a scholar ship to study overboard ? The lakorn is actually humorous with all the brainless character and the mother in law over acting was to die for . The N'K is still in her childhood fantasy , where the P'K is her prefect hero . They haven't talk or meet each other for over 10 years and she love him regardless , only because he was so kind to her when they were kid . This is what I think , since the N'k was adore by her father and live in a pamper life, therefore she was shielded from the harsh reality and the ugly nature of people . I guess i can forgive her for being clueless and think good will over come all evil :wacko:. I really dislike the P'K , he seen bipolar and indecision , he love his ex wife but felt attractive to the N'k . Ok, now what i like about the lakorn . I guess , all the scene he carry her . Most lakorn there hardly any physical contact bwt the lead , unless there 'attempt' , then you see some grabbing and chasing .

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL..that's the whole purpose of her dad had her married P'ke Sarn..he wants her to learn how to be strong and dependent on her own...she has to win the heart of the people that bullied and hated her..but yea, not all things make sense in lakorns..and N'k had it easy in this one becuz :lol: she doesn't have to walk anywhere, just sit on the wheelchair and if she's going somewhere, either P'k or someone carries her..this is the first lakorn I am watching as Tle being P'k and man, he still needs alot of room to improve..I mean, how many lakorns did he played already, he still hasn't get there yet..anyways, he doesn't even know who he wants to be with, either way, he's using one woman as his booty call backup..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I just started watching this lakorn today, finished ep. 2 right now. I like it so far. I <3 all the guys in here and I really like Min :D I totally dislike Tle's mother in here, but I guess she makes this lakorn keep going. I want to watch ep. 3 & 4 but I have to do my homework...maybe tonight I will watch it. Min looks super pretty in her wedding dress.