Ruk Nai Marn Mek (Dida)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i needed catch up on this.

anybody know wats happeing so far? i know Sai is so heartborken by now.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I screen capped episode 6. Tomorrow I will screen cap episode 7. Screen capping takes a long time lol....for me it does. This was my first time screen capping a whole episode, I wasn't sure if I got all the important parts in or not. ENJOY! I hope the color is good, I gave it a soft light to make it look darker.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
is it just me? or is pr'akes's mom's acting really bad? besides that, so far so good.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
p'ek's mom is such a b****!!!!!!! I just hate lakorns like this!!!

n'ek is super cute and pretty.

I'm still waiting to Kudalakorn to subb the lakorn. :)

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn so far and P'Min is so cute and pretty,P'Tengneung is so hot and cute,the thing that gets on my nerves is pr ek mom shes yells too much they should have chosen P'Tle tawan mom to be in this mom role anyone agree

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love this lakorn so far and P'Min is so cute and pretty,P'Tengneung is so hot and cute,the thing that gets on my nerves is pr ek mom shes yells too much they should have chosen P'Tle tawan mom to be in this mom role anyone agree
I agree! Tle Tawan's mom would've been a better cast.

I want them to find out that Nong Sai can walk already but then I guess the lakorn would end if they did lol.

val

sarNie Adult
thanks for the caps. hate the mom so much and stupid pada! this one to me is still slow, hopefully it picks up and gets better.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Nangeke needs to step up to fight back and shows them that she can walks now. I can't stand weak nangeke. This lakorn is not getting anywhere. Praeke is too weaks and everytime nangrai calls him, he goes to her. He's doing two ways street. I don't see the love at all.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
After watching these three episode, I totally think that Sai should just leave Chai and settle for Alin or Smith. Chai does nothing but give her false hope and heartache. Seriously, his mother and ex-wife are doing horrible things that are leaving Sai hurt and sad, yet he just stands there...I'm so happy that Sai's father actually retaliates back, have to wait another week to see the next episode. Can't wait to see their faces when they find out that she can walk, even though Nam (forgot his name in the lakorn) knows.

Be back later to post caps of ep. 8, 9, & 10.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Ch. 7 needs to stop producing lakorns that give too much power to the bad people. Produce something that being fair, don't let the audiences wait until the end to watch the goods win. Allow the nangeke to get fair treatment. Who is the director of this lakorn he or she needs to stop directing. Watching this lakorn make us feel so stupid: They owe your family (millions of baht) and you allow the person that owe you money to treat you daughter worst than dirt like that. Tell me guys why why so much power does the mother and the ex-wife and her's family have. The ex-wife's family, they don't work at all just borrow people money and live in a nice house. That man almost rape your wife and praeke let him goes. Also,right now the ex-wife is cheating with another man too and no ones see anything that she does at all. I did watch the old version ones in the 80s-90s and it was a good. Nangeke was not weak like this one at all. This version nangeke is like a baby, all she can do is cries and cries. This is 2010 people nangeke should be smarters, meaners and aggressives. Maybe it just me because I not the type to allow people to step on so when I watch weaks role character I tend to be feeling very annoying. I continue to watch at the end of the story when the goods are winning.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I can't wait till they all find out Nong Sai can walk too because then the biggest joke will be on the rest of them for thinking she's bhan nork, uneducated, and handicapped when in fact she's better than they think. It's such great satisfaction! lol.

I agree that Nong Sai should leave Khun chai. He annoys me so much! He says he loves nong sai but never protects her and is always doing things for Chom and letting his mom treat nong sai like shit. Like seriously WTF?!?!?! Alin is annoying too. That's his friend's wife he's after lol. As for Smith, Nong Sai continuously gives him false hope. She's like we'll love each other like siblings but umm excuse me what kind of "brother and sister" relationship do you guys have to be flirting with each other and allowing Smith to tell the world that he loves her when she's married to someone else?

I think every character in here is so dumb and very unrealistic but I still watch because I wanna see when she walks & the others reactions haha.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait till they all find out Nong Sai can walk too because then the biggest joke will be on the rest of them for thinking she's bhan nork, uneducated, and handicapped when in fact she's better than they think. It's such great satisfaction! lol.

I agree that Nong Sai should leave Khun chai. He annoys me so much! He says he loves nong sai but never protects her and is always doing things for Chom and letting his mom treat nong sai like shit. Like seriously WTF?!?!?! Alin is annoying too. That's his friend's wife he's after lol. As for Smith, Nong Sai continuously gives him false hope. She's like we'll love each other like siblings but umm excuse me what kind of "brother and sister" relationship do you guys have to be flirting with each other and allowing Smith to tell the world that he loves her when she's married to someone else?

I think every character in here is so dumb and very unrealistic but I still watch because I wanna see when she walks & the others reactions haha.
I was thinking the exact same thing about Sai and Smith's relationship - how she leads him on and those flirty glances they share! The beach scene where he puts her down in the water could of been such a romantic moment!!! I know this is a lakorn where p'ek and nang'ek hooks up in the end, but I really can't help but cheer for her to get with the other dude. Wish they would change the format of this lakorn just so Pada can learn that being a dumb a** wussy is not gonna get him the girl! Moreover, then nang'ek can be with a guy who does everything for her. ^________^

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling

I have to agree with all of you. She should just leave Khun chai and what kind of dad would let their own daughter marry someone who is already marry to another woman. Nong Sai should just leave as soon as she know he was marry to another woman and love the other woman. That's not the Nang eak style it's more like the Nang rai style. At least put herself in their shoe. I know the mother and the wife is being mean to her it's because they have no heart. Come to think of it, no one in this story is normal except for khun chai's uncle.