Ruk Nai Marn Mek (Dida)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I skipped a few ep. and on of the the episode I saw that N'ake met Smit at an airport and wasn't on the wheelchair, so does he know that she can walk or was that just a flashback before she fell ill?? And don't know why she's giving more hope to Smith when she doesn't even have the same feelings for him as he does to her..

About N'ke being in a wheelchair, I think she could walk way before we saw that she doesn't need the wheelchair, becuz remember the part when Chom went to the house and told her that she's been married, and living with P'k before N'k did. N'k was about to get up but her caretaker stop her from getting up from her chair.

Anyways, this lakorn is dragging..how many times have she left the house, but still later returned and continue to have them shit talk to her...I guess I'll just wait and watch the last ep.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Smith knows that she can walk, but I think that he has to keep it a secret because Sai and her father asked him to. But yes, she can walk, but she pretending not to.

I watched today's episode, I thought that the first half was good, the p'ek mom and Chom both got what they deserved. Then the last half came and GRRR back to the same routine. I hope next episode would be better---with Sai finally see Chai actually hugging Chom, I hope she does something BIG! I'm just now waiting for the big blowup when everything is revealed and everyone is shocked and crazy. I feel sad for Alin, he's trying to be a good friend to Chai yet he wants to help Sai out too, plus he has his feelings for Sai too. I don't know how Chai will be able to make anything up to Sai since he causes so much pain and heartache to her direct and indirectly.

little

sarNie Adult
i don't like n'ek and p'ek weak character and the mean ones dominate they don't fight at all so i will just skip until the last epi. It's getting on my nerves. stupid father let n'ek married just to let her face on her own with the mean people. really unrealistic but i know it's lakorn but the story lines suck really bad. This revenge is not with p'ek or n'ek but the mother that's doing which is really bad.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah Smith knows Nong Sai can walk. I like when the other models ganged up on Chom. Hahaha. It's her fault for being greedy and wanting the jewelry so she agreed to divorce Pada but now she's acting like she owns him! It's effing annoying. I like when Pada's boss is like so Chom you're the mia noy? LOL.

I'm gonna hate Chom even more in the next episode when she is supposedly pregnant. But then again I want her to take Pada away since he still annoys the crap outta me. Nong Sai though will of course choose to forgive Pada in the end.

My question is can you really love someone since childhood? I mean at that age, how do you even fall in love? LOL.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
gosh im getting annoyed too, its already episode 11 and dang, Sai needs to hurry up n walk in front of those people already..

val

sarNie Adult
gosh im getting annoyed too, its already episode 11 and dang, Sai needs to hurry up n walk in front of those people already..
ep.11 already and she still didn't walk yet. man! it probably will be a long time before it ends.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Is it me or that the lady that play P'k mom in here looks like she can play the role of low society instead of high class like in this lakorn, becuz even though she covers herself with fake hair, fake eyelashes and all those make-up, she still doesn't fit for the rich high class role...

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^I super agree with you - I kept insisting to my sister she looks like a cheap clown. lol

Man, at first I thought the lakorn was moving at a good pace, but man was I wrong. Super dragging right now and although I dl the episodes, I just fastforward the whole thing.

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon drags so much and the n'ek just got raped by n'rai's brother chalermchai. WTF! Typical CH 7 lakon, mostly filler material with very little story to back up the lengthy episodes.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^It didn't look like he even raped her - she was fully clothed and he looked drunk somehow. O___o

But I think Imma wait till this lakorn ends to start watching it again.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well according to the summary

He assaults her, but it was unclear whether he actually raped her. She is upset and leaves the house walking. I'm gonna go read the summary again lol

Edit: Spoiler don't read if you don't want to know what actually happens >.< ;p

he doesn't actually rape her. He attempts too but she fights back aggresively and he is forced to stop. After that she treats him coldly like someone she doesn't know.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Today's episode, Sai gets drugged by Chom's brother. I don't think he did anything to her because she had her clothes on, but he was like half-naked. All three guys came in and FINALLY Chai starts beating him up. I hope the next episode is going to moved everything along. Sai should stop all of this, she needs to put an end to all of this. I think she endured enough, how much more does she need to endure before she can leave that awful place?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
How can Pada even think of assaulting her if she's supposedly handicapped? If I were Nong Sai I'd be pissed too! But then again Pada never thinks so I'm not surprised.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I thought some pra'eks are stupid, but good gosh Pada definitely tops the list this year. It pisses me off so bad when the supporting guys are there for the nang'ek more then the pra'ek is. >.<

sarN

sarNie Granny
I saw 2 eps , now that I heard all these bad comment , I'll pass . I don't mind dumb P'K --- only in revenge plot :lol:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
what can i say, what do you expect from a ch. 7 lakorn? to say that all ch. 7 lakorns nowadays suck is not far from the truth.