Ruk Nai Roy Glied (Love In The Shadow of Hate)

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl, im so behind but after seeing that black sea ..im going start reading where i left off ...hahahhaha ..i'll catch up ..in about 1 hrs.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my.. until now i'm still confuse with the names... hahaha... viyada and tardsaphong did it... guess what will her father do if he found out about it... hope he will really be responsible...

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
:tease: Any updates yet??
I'm really looking
forward to reading
more of these fanfics
whenever I'm off of
my time limits.&&
most of the time
I am but only for
3-4 hours than I'm
out so any updates.
:tease:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha thanks dear, but right now I'm in the midst of working on a very important project that I want to complete within this week o__o so after this project is complete I will completely have time to update. I'll try and write up some chapters over the weekend

-Thank you!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
haha thanks dear, but right now I'm in the midst of working on a very important project that I want to complete within this week o__o so after this project is complete I will completely have time to update. I'll try and write up some chapters over the weekend

-Thank you!

Srry!!for telling you to hurry on the updates alright than we'll be ready to read your chapters that will be ready for us on either monday or tuesday.

Thanks. finish up with your project!

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile

-Thank you!
Take you time. :p
i just want you to know i like your story very much :drool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chapter 16: The Fairytale continues

Small City Cafe

Nan continued to ponder of her mother's fate if she doesn't agree to her father's term of marriage. Her heart feel as though it was being slowly shredded as she realize her father worries more about his business then her feelings.

"Nan?" She heard a voice hesitantly speak from behind. She turned to see a friend she grew up with and lost contact with while she was studying overseas.
"Bpeeyachat!" Nan exclaimed.
"Shhh." Beeyachat whispered with her fingers over her lips. "It's been a decade and you are still the loud princess."
"Come, take a seat beside me. I must hear about your life these years."
"And I must hear about yours." Bpeeyachat responded taking a seat beside Parinyanan.

The two shared the details of their lives for the last decade they were apart. Nan realized the person she was suppose to be meeting had arrived. She waved her hand for him to join them.

"You will be surprised to see who is meeting me here today." Nan said with a smile. Bpeeyachat returned the smile and turned around to see who this person would be. Her heart nearly flew out of her chest.

Monthai Bpeeyachat thought to herself.

"Hey Nan." Monthai said waving back. He walked towards Nan. He immediately noticed the woman sitting beside her.

Bpeeyachat he thought to himself. He slowly took a seat keeping his eyes fixed on Bpeeyachat.

"Hey Monthai do you remember who this is? Remember Bpeeyachat? She use to be a very close friend of mines when I was a child." Nan said.

"I ... I... yeah.. I do." Monthai responded still surprised.
"Nan, I should take my leave now so you two can talk. I don't want to intrude." Bpeeyachat said attempting to get up.
"Nonsense, you will do no such thing." Nan said yanking her back into her chair. Monthai began to feel fueled with anger realizing that Bpeeyachat didn't want to be near him.
"Yeah, stay. Join us." Monthai said with a smirk. Bpeeyachat felt nervous and afraid. She didn't want to let her emotions get to her. She was afraid that if she sat there any longer she would let her heart go again.

"I have something to discuss with you two." Nan said in a serious tone. Monthai and Bpeeyachat quickly turned their attention to Nan and listened intently to her problem.

"..I don't know what to say Nan, this is something I could not advise you on. I am a man and I am able to stand up for myself more. You as a woman.."
"Nan, I also can't advise you on this. I cannot even begin to imagine where I would start if I were in your shoes."
"It's ok. My mind has already been made up prior to coming here. I just had to validate that I was making the right decision." Nan said with a frown forming on her face.
"Nan, I won't blame you for your decision. As a daughter we all love our mother and it is hard to watch your mother in that situation and not help." Bpeeyachat said with great care in her heart.
"I...." Before Nan could say anything else a man approached the three.

"Khun Ying Krup, Tan Chai Grongpope has sent me to ask for your presence this afternoon." The loyal servant said.
"Tell father, I will join him as soon as I am done with my friends." Nan said with a firm tone.
"He made it a point to say that your presence is required at this moment." The servant insisted.

"Nan, you should go meet your father. You don't want him to get angry." Bpeeyachat said.
"Very well then, I will take my leave now Monthai and Bpeeyachat. Monthai please fulfill a personal request and take Bpeeyachat home for me."
"Nan, No. I can make my way home."
"Nonsense Bpeeyachat. You are a woman and the streets are dangerous." Nan said taking her leave.

As soon as Parinyanan took her leave the tension between Bpeeyachat and Monthai could be nothing more than a brick wall sitting between them. Monthai kept his eyes on Bpeeyachat afraid that she would escape him once again. His mind was more than willing to forget Maenward once he was alone with Bpeeyachat.

"Well, I should be taking my leave now." Bpeeyachat said standing up.
"I will take you home." Monthai responded with his eyes still fixed on Bpeeyachat.
"I..."
"I can't betray a friend's confidence in me." Monthai said before Bpeeyachat could speak any further.

The car ride was filled with silence. Silence so loud every breath taken sounded amplified. Monthai's heart continued to beat and beat and beat. He was alone with the woman he never truly forgotten. He was alone with the woman who still possessed all of his heart. It didn't matter that he was engaged to Maenward at that point. He just knew that he had to know why Bpeeyachat never gave him the closure he deserved. Monthai parked the car in a dark wooded area. Bpeeyachat looked around to notice the area wasn't familiar to her at all.

"Kh..Khun... Monthai what are you doing. Why have you stopped?" Bpeeyachat asked nervous.
"Bpeeyachat, tell me, I just want to know why. Why?"
"Why?"
"I loved you, I devoted my heart to you... why have you... why have you betrayed me."
"I don't understand. I don't...."
"Don't know what I am talking about?" Monthai said darting across the seat to grab her by the arms.
"K..Khun Monthai .. are you are hurting me. Please what are you doing?" Bpeeyachat asked afraid.
"Am I hurting you? Will your pain ever become half as equal to the pain you have put me through?" Monthai said lightly shaking her. Monthai couldn't hold anything back anymore. He was calm in nature, but something about Bpeeyachat made his blood boil. It made him unable to control anything. He did the unspeakable and pressed his lips against hers. He held onto her tightly as she struggled in his arms. He felt her struggle end and slowly pulled his lip from hers to see that she was no longer of concious mind.

"Bpeeyachat. Bpeeyachat." He said lightly shaking her again. He realized what he had done and slowly let her go. He hit himself in the head as he realized what he did.

Monthai Mahatada what were you thinking. You are engaged. You ... He started the car and proceeded to drive off as he continued to insult himself. Bpeeyachat laid in her seat lifeless from the shock he had put her through. He was afraid to take her home so he took her to his home. Khun Ying Tup Tim and Khun Jinda watched as Monthai carried the sleeping maiden upstairs to his bedroom.

"Monthai, who is this and what is wrong with her." Khun Ying Tup Tim asked

Monthai embarassed told his mother and aunt the truth.

"Have you gone mad?" Khun Ying Tup Tim responded in shock. "Do you know this will ruin her reputation if anyone were to find out?"
"Mother I..."
"Quiet, you will take responsibility for your actions." Tup Tim said angry
"Responsibility?"
"Yes, I will go at once to the Hiranyaweit's estate and ask for Nou Bpeeyachat's hand in marriage."
"Marriage?! I just kissed her!" Monthai exclaimed. Tup Tim gave her son a slight hit on the shoulders.
"JUst kiss? I don't know how you are able to behave overseas, but in Thailand you are not to violate a woman this way and get away with it. Where will I be able to walk without shame if people knew my son was a rapist."
"RAPIST? I just kissed her mother."
"To you it may seem like just a kiss, but to someone like her it may not be. Whether you like it or not you must face your ruthless actions. As soon as she awake. I will have someone send her home and request for a meeting with Weit and Wimon Hirayanwat within 2 days. Your presence will be required." Tup Tim said leaving the room

Inside Khun Ying Tup Tim's bedroom

"Tup Tim, why did you force Monthai into marrying Bpeeyachat Hirayanwat? A kiss is so serious to you?"
"Jinda, you know I am not fond of Maenward. Even if she was gracious enough to care for me throughout the decade. In my heart I know she is not the person I see on the surface. Also, I cannot allow anyone in that family to enter mines. I am more than willing to accept Nou Bpeeyachat afterall she is really an Apinarnsana. I will do anything in my power to right the wrongs that my husband committed against their family." Tup Tim said looking out the window.

Inside Monthai's bedroom

Monthai sat beside Bpeeyachat in his bed. He knew that he had committed the ultimate betrayal to his fiance, but his heart didn't regret it. Although he was still so very much angry with Bpeeyachat for breaking his heart to much beyond repair, but at the same time he was still in love. He was still smitten with her. His mother's mother suggestion to marry her made him feel guilty because he knew he had a fiance who he had promised his heart to, but it also made him happy. Happy that there was a possibility that he will still be with the woman he loved.

After many years of delays an update for you PTeamholics LOL. A scene with Monthai and Bpeeyachat for a return how is that for ya'll? I will be continuing this one and finishing it. So look out for more chapters soon! I am actually writing up a few more right now! I'll have another one posted within hours

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING!!!!!
Oh my god, so many things in this chapter I wanna comment on. :D
First of all, I loved Monthai and Bpeeyachat's reunion. And how Monthai smirked when Nan told Bpee to stay. :coverlaf:
Secondly, the scene in the car where Monthai force kissed Bpee was SO hot. :woot2: And how Bpee fainted in his arms totally reminded me of episode 14 of Ngao Asoke. :coverlaf: Not to mention, I thought Monthai was gonna r Bpee when you wrote "Monthai parked the car in a dark wooded area". :faint:
Thirdly, I love Khun Ying's line "Where will I be able to walk without shame if people knew my son was a rapist?" and Monthai replying "RAPIST? I just kissed her mother". :loool:
And lastly, OH MY GOD, MONTHAI'S GOTTA MARRY BPEEYACHAT NOW! :D This is where all the fun begins. :dance1:
Thanks again for updating and please keep up the good work! :D

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
yes i agree, this is where all the fun begins
please update soon!