Ruk Son Rote (CH7---Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
somp9
Posted Today, 07:42 AM

Aof & Pinky fan: Are we going to see Aof and Pinky again? they need to reunited these two again after their first lakorn was kind of dissapointed because of Aof got sick. Hope they made up for a better script.
from what i read Aof told his fans he will have a new lakorn with Pinky, either action or musical. he's not sure which one yet. but it's not 100% cause they didn't film yet, he just went in and talk to the ch7 boss lady and dara video producers. we just have to wait and see, if both their schedules are free then they should do a new lakorn together. hopefully.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they start filming already since Oct.26, pra'ek is still Stephan. Thee is still in here probably play as Pinky's friend. the fans visit the set and took some pics but they can't post it because Kantana and Ch7 won't allow them to because the lakorn is not on air yet. well anyways not liking Stephan wish pra'ek was Weir instead. but will watch it because of Pinky.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
they start filming already since Oct.26, pra'ek is still Stephan. Thee is still in here probably play as Pinky's friend. the fans visit the set and took some pics but they can't post it because Kantana and Ch7 won't allow them to because the lakorn is not on air yet. well anyways not liking Stephan wish pra'ek was Weir instead. but will watch it because of Pinky.

thank you teedee for the infor but do you know when they do the opening thing.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan, they didn't do the opening ceremony. they just start filming the lakorn. i guess they rush it since Pinky plan to go to India in Dec.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wow pinky's going to India in December and she will be going to Europe next year I believe too..i think she said at the beginning of the year

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yeah she did said next year because Kantana take a long time in filming their lakorns so they can't possibly be done in Dec. haha. just hope she will come back to Thailand soon because still waiting to see her pair up with Weir again in 2010.
read from star news magazine in pantip they have to rush film this lakorn so we may get to see it next time slot.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
behind the scene: Siam Dara News 11-11-09: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcv9SG-ox-0
credit SpicyForumNet

Pinky look cute. she has bangs again. but it make her look younger which goes with her character as a 17 yr old girl in here. miss Pinky,will wait to see it even though don't like Stephan. <_<

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cookie_King1970
Posted Today, 01:13 AM

Is this lakorn is taken from Korean drama Shining Inheritance? It looks so similar. What the story of this lakorn about?
i never seen the Korean drama Shining Inheritance. so i don't know if it's the same or not. i just know this lakorn is from nang'eak point of view. about her use to be rich but after her family went bankrupt she has to support her family and her dream is to be a chef so she goes and learn to cook from her grandmother. pra egg is a rich guy like uptight. from the behind the scene as we see she went to work as a waitress in pra'eak restaurant. so she will be working many jobs i guess before she get to be a famous chef like she dream and from what Pinky's fans said this lakorn does take some parts from Korean drama. genre is romantic comedy. so when we watch this lakorn will kinda remind us of those cute Korean drama. hope it's true that this lakorn will air next time slot because miss Pinky.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Teedee, This lakorn is taken from the Korean drama Shining Inheritance. The plot of Shining Inheritance is the same as this lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cookie_King1970
Posted Today, 03:17 AM

Teedee, This lakorn is taken from the Korean drama Shining Inheritance. The plot of Shining Inheritance is the same as this lakorn.
oh ok then can you tell me the story to Shining Inheritance?

credit kantana.com

^^ Shining Inheritence is like this lakorn...
N'eak used to be rich then her father faked died because he was going into bankruptcy.
The n'eak has a step-sister which likes the p'eak and the idiot step-mother tries getting them together.
The p'eak's grandmother refuses to let the p'eak have whatever he wants and makes him work at the restaraunt.

I'm not sure if this is like that though :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the story n'Grace. the story doesn't sound so good. i read there's 2 nang rais in here, Cream and Kratemb and now also the step-mom too? omg too many nangrais.